Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL mfw narcissistic (even more than usual) foids mistake being high-maintenance with being high-value

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
space_marine_laugh_by_lutherniel-db2vrtw.jpg

You seem a very interesting user. To which degree do you exert humanity?

Do you give people the benefit of the doubt before classing them as animals who deserve whatever happens to them?
No. That's exactly what they are until proven otherwise, at least to me.

No. That's exactly what they are until proven otherwise, at least to me.
It should be the contrary. You will never gravitate anyone worth of your love and attention if you act as if all people are guilty; in fact, you will only attract those guilty "people" to your side, just look at IT.
Believe me, it's a way better filter.

Is there any doubt that humans are a bunch of animals? Its a 100% proven fact.
Maybe you are an animal, but not people who value knowledge and truth. Humans may be classified as animals by biologists, but our potential is far higher. Such a shame the status quo prevails and reflects itself in hypergamy, for example.

You are not blackpilled if you invest your hope in normie buzzwords like "potential".
"muh normie buzzword boogeyman"
You can spare yourself the shame if you admit being wrong and refrain from posting. I don't give the time of my day for people who don't treat themselves as human beings.

Maybe you are an animal, but not people who value knowledge and truth. Humans may be classified as animals by biologists, but our potential is far higher. Such a shame the status quo prevails and reflects itself in hypergamy, for example.

We are animals and our behavior is reflective of that. However, as men, we are much more capable of overcoming our instincts compared to foids. Nature's attitude towards men is pretty much " Do whatever the fuck you want, youre not as important as women anyways".

Your in denial of just how animalistic our primary impulses are.
They are, but can be overlooked; people just don't want because it doesn't concern them. Mind over matter is possible within what characterizes us as humans, just not exploited by the maases.
Well, their loss.

Women in general overestimate their value, but then again, given how women are worshiped just for existing, I can't blame them entirely. If the marketplace inflated my value to infinity, I'd command and demand undue higher value as well.

Tbh, it kind of makes sense for a women to think that.
Because the more she invests in herself with makeup and hairstyle and clothes, there tends to be a correlation with doing more of that and getting more preferential treatment.

There is a quality of life difference between makeup-less and unkempt hair Becky and top-styled same Becky.