Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL mfw a curry is a more based right-wing pro-White populist than your average White

@DarkStarDown @Uggo Mongo shame on your people! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

republican version of Andrew Yang, fad at best, also he's never getting the votes he wants because he's a hindu

also he's never getting the votes he wants because he's a hindu
Speaking truth is more important than winning. What's the point of winning if you have compromise on your values and sell your soul to the neoliberal jewish cabal that will make you their puppet.

:feelskek::feelskek:

>Salami Swami
>SS

He won't be getting the nomination so it doesn't really matter what he says.

republican version of Andrew Yang, fad at best, also he's never getting the votes he wants because he's a hindu
Not much into american politics ? what are yang political positions ?

He won't be getting the nomination so it doesn't really matter what he says.
Wrong. Its not about the nomination, its about publicity. Its about generating talking points among the masses.

Not much into american politics ? what are yang political positions ?
Less so about political opinions but the fact just like Vivek, Yang was an Asian outsider in a big party with unorthodox positions that got hyped by younger people.
Yang basically argued for universal basic income, literally free money, it's why he was popular.
Vivek has the same name as a Morrowind character. Also is a Hindu and sucks off Christians to the point where it's a bit embarassing. So he's Yang with an even smaller appeal

@DarkStarDown @Uggo Mongo shame on your people! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
passover.gif

Don't worry, in the year 2500, when all the Anglo Whites in the West have been wiped out by negros and jews, White worshiping japs, curries, and filipinos will use gene editing technology to resurrect Anglos out of extinction, ushering in a new era of human greatness. :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Less so about political opinions but the fact just like Vivek, Yang was an Asian outsider in a big party with unorthodox positions that got hyped by younger people.
Yang basically argued for universal basic income, literally free money, it's why he was popular.
Vivek has the same name as a Morrowind character. Also is a Hindu and sucks off Christians to the point where it's a bit embarassing. So he's Yang with an even smaller appeal
i read first line and i was wondering..what yang has to do with Lord Vivec :lul: :lul: :lul:

Do you that asians ( i mean by that mongoloids ), especially east ones are 'becoming' new...blacks in american society
I explain this...20 years ago they were still mocked, nobody cared about them, but due to kpop, anime and stopasian hate they are now 'opressed' but in reality priviligded kinda way black were opressed back then but now they are face of americna popculture ( rap, comedy, sports ). Are you white ? What do you think will win 24' election ?

Also how americans of various background ( ethnic, racial ones ) view eastern europeans ?

i read first line and i was wondering..what yang has to do with Lord Vivec :lul: :lul: :lul:

Do you that asians ( i mean by that mongoloids ), especially east ones are 'becoming' new...blacks in american society
I explain this...20 years ago they were still mocked, nobody cared about them, but due to kpop, anime and stopasian hate they are now 'opressed' but in reality priviligded kinda way black were opressed back then but now they are face of americna popculture ( rap, comedy, sports ). Are you white ? What do you think will win 24' election ?

Also how americans of various background ( ethnic, racial ones ) view eastern europeans ?
I'm not American so I wouldn't know how they view Eastern Europeans, but Asians everywhere are still viewed as nerds tbqh I think there's a long way to go especially with China and the Chinese being the new boogeymen in the West

Don't worry, in the year 2500, when all the Anglo Whites in the West have been wiped out by negros and jews, White worshiping japs, curries, and filipinos will use gene editing technology to resurrect Anglos out of extinction, ushering in a new era of human greatness. :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Jews would never allow that to happen

Pity that he is a curry that worships kikes though

Curry president would be cool.