Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mf has started wearing lifts

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★★★
some of you might remember my posts about this 6’1 foid that used to be my oneitis. It is now pretty certain that she (believe it or not) is dating a 5’11 pretty boy from my group. What happened today shocked me. At first I thought my eyes are deceiving me but basically by the looks of it he has started wearing lifts. I didn’t really pay attention to them for the last week but today I had to stand near him for a minute and the height increase is NOTICEABLE. I am 99% sure he wore lifts because he could not have grown 2 inches overnight. Jfl, I wonder what his gf thinks about all that (maybe she is blind and doesn’t notice)??

He wants to stand eye-to-eye with her JFL.

Maybe she is the one forcing him.
I really hope their relationship is not going to last for long. I am genuinely surprised she let him be her bf lol

I really hope their relationship is not going to last for long. I am genuinely surprised she let him be her bf lol
She will dump him when she finds an tallfag and she will talk how evil and insecure "manlets" are.

She will dump him when she finds an tallfag and she will talk how evil and insecure "manlets" are.
At least he has a nice face, but he is not on her level I will tell you that. I am very picky when it comes to rating foids and let me tell you she is GORGEOUS

At least he has a nice face, but he is not on her level I will tell you that. I am very picky when it comes to rating foids and let me tell you she is GORGEOUS
It happens, as long as he qualifies. Worst thing that shortest and tallest foids have same requirement. 5'9-5'11 as bare minimum if Chad face wise. Preferred 6'+

It happens, as long as he qualifies. Worst thing that shortest and tallest foids have same requirement. 5'9-5'11 as bare minimum if Chad face wise. Preferred 6'+
Preferred 6’4. 1 inch difference is barely noticeable if noticeable at all. I spy on my classmates on instagram and tik tok and the new trend is “6’5 blue eyes finance chad” or something like that I think somebody has already made a thread about this retarded tikitok trend

Preferred 6’4. 1 inch difference is barely noticeable if noticeable at all. I spy on my classmates on instagram and tik tok and the new trend is “6’5 blue eyes finance chad” or something like that I think somebody has already made a thread about this retarded tikitok trend
This shows how fast foid standards are growing. Literally 1 inch every month (OVER :blackpill::yes:)

HEIGHT OBSESSION IS PEAK NORMIE/FOID CRINGE