Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IM LOOKING FOR A MAN THATS 6'5, BLUE EYES, TRUST FUND

She has the thousand cock stare

This bitch deserves very bad things that I can't say without attracting the attention of the feds

This bitch deserves very bad things that I can't say without attracting the attention of the feds
FUCK YEAH FUCK MAN I RUINED MY FUCKING DAY FINDING THIS

Hope she gets tuberculosis

Why doesnt she looks for a NEET, 5'3 with brown eyes, but funny with great personality? Im confused, could it be that Redditors are full of shit and live in delusional echo chamber?

bet he has an amazing pERsonality too

Last edited:
Why doesnt she looks for a NEET, 5'3 with brown eyes, but funny with great personality? Im confused, could it be that Redditors are full of shit and live in delusional echo chamber?
YOU WILL NEVER HEAR A BITCH MAKE THE SAME MEME SONG FOR OUR FRIEND THE 5'3 BALDING INDIAN JANITOR

Someone please refer her to this website.We are all waiting for her.

fuck this, the rope is inching closer

I fucking hate that shit i want to decapitate her

behead, i got nothing else to say, behead

Delete Tiktok.

This has been posted numerous times but piss-eyed kike only decided to pin his.

Go to her tiktok and write her insults and degrading comments

Whores like this are why I vote for the right.

Why TF should I pay tax so that solo mums who've been pumped and dumped by Chad can receive neetbux?

The ridiculous thing is how this shit has 2.3 million likes and she gets rich of this idiotic attitude.

Like can we go back to 1990 pls?

It’s just a joke bro
It’s always a fucking joke
They don’t mean it when they decide to carry the child of the 6’7” serial offender, they’re just joking
Of course they want the guy with the better personality, they’re just joking when they show up to court when richard ramirez gets sentenced, they’re just joking when they say he’s innocent, they’re just joking, it’s obviously not real they’re always fucking joking

I’m looking for a gun with a bullet, 44 cal, 6 rounds,

It’s just a joke bro
They don’t mean it when they decide to carry the child of the 6’7” serial offender, they’re just joking
Of course they want the guy with the better personality, they’re just joking when they show up to court when richard ramirez gets sentenced, they’re just joking when they say he’s innocent, they’re just joking, it’s obviously not real they’re always fucking joking
Yeah, makes sense. Their get serious at 38 when they decide to happily marry to billy and never have sex ever again.

It’s just a joke bro
Are you mad yet ? , Man Up and try HardER . Complaining is for Woman .

It’s just a joke bro
THE JOKE IS ON US, THATS WHY THEY ARE LAUGHING THATS WHY IT ANGERS US SO MUCH, ONLY INCELS UNDERSTAND THIS

People in finance usually date each other for a reason; fear of dumb gold diggers.

People in finance usually date each other for a reason; fear of dumb gold diggers.
IF I WERE A FINANCE BRO I WOULD PUMP AND DUMP A WHORE LIKE THIS CUM ON HER FACE AND BRAG ABOUT IT TO MY BROS

She's chanting it like it's a fucking mantra. :lul::lul::lul:

I'm looking for a slim woman whose not a gold digging whore

That bitch needs to dry her hair before filming a toktok video

I'm looking for a neet whose 5'3
Brown eyes
Bald
Great personality. :feelsmusic:

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/c8nKDsyU72w

brutal message for high status norwooders

2024 05 24 16 41 18 6 5 men in finance with blue eyes are people too   YouTube  Mozilla Firefox

We should Lynch her in Roblox. Seriously, just like slave owners did to black people. Hang her from a tree and get all your buddies to come and bring drinks. We could debreast her too. Again in Roblox. I disavow violence against her. She's a beautiful kind and caring soul who deserves the best.

Also Hi feds

We should Lynch her in Roblox. Seriously, just like slave owners did to black people. Hang her from a tree and get all your buddies to come and bring drinks. We could debreast her too. Again in Roblox. I disavow violence against her. She's a beautiful kind and caring soul who deserves the best.

Also Hi feds
A guillotine would be fine.

Annoying ass voice too. what an insufferable cunt

Don't worry, all you have to do is be 7'2 if you're poor to compensate the lack of money with height

A guillotine would be fine.
Yeah that would be pretty funny too. Or maybe we're overthinking this. What if we just poison her and then have her body stuffed?

It’s just a joke bro

You know whats even worse. Is that her saying this one sentence made her famous and shes cashing out on money now from all the djs that are using this one sentence in their songs.

Literally clown world.

She meant to say "trust fund, good personality, has hobbies"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back