Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mexicans complaining about US immigrants

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
A fucking A+ tier story from half a year ago :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :

Some chilangos, as locals are known, are fed up. Recently, expletive-laced posters appeared around town.

“New to the city? Working remotely?” they read in English. “You’re a f—ing plague and the locals f—ing hate you. Leave.”
That sentiment echoed the hundreds of responses that poured in after a young American posted this seemingly innocuous tweet: “Do yourself a favor and remote work in Mexico City — it is truly magical.”

“Please don’t,” read one of the kinder replies. “This city is becoming more and more expensive every day in part because of people like you, and you don’t even realize or care about it.”
Damn:feelshaha:. Considering how emotional people can get when it comes to questions of migration and who should be able to live in what country, it's a breath of fresh air to see a publication take such a neutral tone and be able to listen to what the locals vary of what's happening to their country because of unchecked migration are saying:feelsaww:.

Truly, I have no doubt that LA Times would cover the views of anti-immigration whites with the same clear, journalistic neutrality as they do with Mexicans here, right?

Nah, of course not.

Now, let's look at what Reddit is saying:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/digitalnomad/comments/wa7v19/californians_and_other_americans_are_flooding/

Edit 2: not going to lie, a bit disappointed with the amount of “ah, now they know how it feels” comments on here. Wrongly assumed this crowd would be a bit more sophisticated and less obtuse. In other words: there are worlds/galaxies of difference between some poor border-adjacent Mexican crossing into the US to work in kitchens and us, somewhat privileged (mostly) tech workers gaming the tourist visa system to work from comfortable cities while lowering our tax charges AND not paying any (taxes, beyond IVA) in Mexico. Let’s be brutally honest. Not to mention, Mexican immigrants aren’t renting off entire beach fronts and/or welcomed with “Renting to Mexicans Only” signs when doing the trek up north. We all know this.
BWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Of, fucking, course that's what this guy is saying. Of, fucking, course.

I swear, I've been watching woke, white, leftist Americans for years by now, and I still don't understand why they say the shit they say. Do they honestly just hate themselves so much that they believe they deserve being insulted and pretty much being spat in their faces because they are just so evil for being white and must atone for it, or do they genuinely believe that, being white, they are so far above non-whites that there simply must be double standards, because even if some spic or nig is screaming into their faces and threatening them, then that means nothing to them, but if they so much as hint at insulting such a person then that activates their latent, subconscious bias-powered white privilege racial powers and said POC's life somehow magically gets ruined because of that:feelshaha::feelskek:.

Bruh imagine if the big bad white immigrants actually improve mexican's shithole country :feelshaha:

The wall is actually supposed to keep americans out of mexico, not the opposite.

Bruh imagine if the big bad white immigrants actually improve mexican's shithole country :feelshaha:
Mostly american anarchists move there to fuck cheap whores, evade taxes, and enjoy more freedom than cuckerica

diversity is a code for mexican genocide

oh how the turn tables.

diversity is your strength mestizo.

P.S:

Amy4

The absolute state of the United States in 2023:

It sucks so bad in our nation that waves of Americans want to become Mexican citizens because Mexico seems like heaven by comparison. Just imagine what this fucking nightmare nation will be like by 2025. :feelsEhh::lul::lul::lul:

i fucking hate being half spic

Mexicans have no right to complain tbh. The country could use the American money coming in, and that money is not tainted with the blood spilled by narcos. There is plenty of land and rural almost deserted towns in Mexico, Mexicans can move there.

Damn:feelshaha:. Considering how emotional people can get when it comes to questions of migration and who should be able to live in what country, it's a breath of fresh air to see a publication take such a neutral tone and be able to listen to what the locals vary of what's happening to their country because of unchecked migration are saying:feelsaww:.

Truly, I have no doubt that LA Times would cover the views of anti-immigration whites with the same clear, journalistic neutrality as they do with Mexicans here, right?

Nah, of course not.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/digitalnomad/comments/wa7v19/californians_and_other_americans_are_flooding/

I swear, I've been watching woke, white, leftist Americans for years by now, and I still don't understand why they say the shit they say. Do they honestly just hate themselves so much that they believe they deserve being insulted and pretty much being spat in their faces because they are just so evil for being white and must atone for it, or do they genuinely believe that, being white, they are so far above non-whites that there simply must be double standards, because even if some spic or nig is screaming into their faces and threatening them, then that means nothing to them, but if they so much as hint at insulting such a person then that activates their latent, subconscious bias-powered white privilege racial powers and said POC's life somehow magically gets ruined because of that:feelshaha::feelskek:.

Immigration is based let all ethnics have acces to white foids(mostly hookers since white foids hate us)

Nah, of course not.

Fuck Mexico ban them then. Lmfao. I used to stick up for them.

life in mexico is a death sentence. (cartels)

hypocrisy is an ethnic's lifeblood