Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Mexican foid-worshipping cuck neighbor mowed the old alcoholic fat-version-of-Neil-Young foid’s lawn for free - just because she is a toilet.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Title.

I hate Mexicans, they worship foids too much.

Meanwhile chad is using all of their holes ad nauseam :lul::lul::lul:

Yeah, it’s disgusting. Dumb beaner won’t even talk to me, but he will mow a fat alcoholic foid’s lawn for free. Give up on America, I sure have.

Why even get a nice lawn if you're not going to maintain it?

Yeah, it’s disgusting. Dumb beaner won’t even talk to me, but he will mow a fat alcoholic foid’s lawn for free. Give up on America, I sure have.
Will do :feelsYall:

"Chad" can have them.

Who can trust these Jew statistics anyways? They say that 51% are obese, but like 60%+ of Hispanic women I see appear obese. Still the 2nd fattest and ugliest on planet earth regardless (outside of blk American women)

"Chad" can have them.

View attachment 1225066

Who can trust these Jew statistics anyways? They say that 51% are obese, but like 60%+ of Hispanic women I see appear obese. Still the 2nd fattest and ugliest on planet earth regardless (outside of blk American women)
They still have fat asses though, and could get my BIC :feelshmm:

They still have fat asses though, and could get my BIC :feelshmm:
What are you simping for the 2nd fattest and ugliest ppl on planet earth for? You plan on ascending with some 400 lbs 5" hispanic lady?

What are you simping for the 2nd fattest and ugliest ppl on planet earth for? You plan on ascending with some 400 lbs 5" hispanic lady?
No simping here. I just want to fuck some holes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back