Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Mexican cartel slaughter 3 Mormom foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
Gunmen have killed nine members of the same US Mormon family in an area notorious for drug traffickers and bandits.

At least three women and six children are among the dead after they were ‘ambushed’ while heading to a wedding.

Their relatives described it as a ‘massacre’ and the authorities believe it may be a case of mistaken identity. Donald Trump this afternoon vowed to wage war on the Mexican drug cartels in the wake of the attack.

The whore and her family. I have no pity for the foid kids, and only a little bit for the dudes. For you muh religion copers (IDGAF about them as they are kafir), those foids would have grown into whores and sucked off 100+ chads in college.

PRI_94842702-e1572959996811.jpg

PRI_94834674.jpg

Burn bitch burn! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah:

TLDR: Mexican cartel mistake Mormom family for rival cartel. They kill everyone anyway and burnt the cars/bodies.

I don't like it when dirty criminal ethnics kill white people tbh

They really haven't changed from their days as the Aztecs huh

Trump should nuke beaners

where is the video ? tragic tbh

Children dying is life fuel? Fuck you

Children dying is life fuel? Fuck you
Op is a braindead retard, its one thing being angry about the state of the nature, its another celebrating death of fucking kids, fucking retard kys op people like you give incels bad name

More men died and this is lifefuel for you. Pathetic

cope. you should be praising the ethnics for killing white foids. same as that immigrant who raped and murdered the raging leftist Molle Tibbets. Ethnics are helping us by providing us quality lifefuel when they slaughter white foids.
Related: Tibbet's twitter was full of anti-white and pro-immigration shit. Yet an undocumented immigrant raped and murdered her ahhahahaha
Capture222

Op is a braindead retard, its one thing being angry about the state of the nature, its another celebrating death of fucking kids, fucking retard kys op people like you give incels bad name
fuck off to reddit cuck. jfl that u haven't already realised we're hated wherever we go. jfl if u think I can give incels a bad name when we are universally hated.

Brutal.
Especially since the Mexican Drug War has more deaths than the Syrian Civil War.
It's over if you're an incel there, run to the capital or leave the country.

cope. you should be praising the ethnics for killing white foids. same as that immigrant who raped and murdered the raging leftist Molle Tibbets. Ethnics are helping us by providing us quality lifefuel when they slaughter white foids.
Related: Tibbet's twitter was full of anti-white and pro-immigration shit. Yet an undocumented immigrant raped and murdered her ahhahahaha
View attachment 165558

fuck off to reddit cuck. jfl that u haven't already realised we're hated wherever we go. jfl if u think I can give incels a bad name when we are universally hated.
These were polygamist mormons. Far more based than filthy western christians. They only live in Mexico to practice polygamy and conservative values.

There's mormons in mexico?

What wonder loving people,I'm more than happy for them to cross the border and become functioning members of society.
Also this.

View attachment 165558

Based. Jfl at not realizing that death is compassion. It is the mechanism that brings peace,change and prosperity

Nope, it wasnt because a mistake, it was because a guy named LeBaron along with the mormons are getting annoying for the mexican cartels because of a movement or something like that over here, so they decided to kill some mormons for "teaching them to not to mess with them".

There's mormons in mexico?

Yes, not too much but there are, usually they stand out too much as they dont look like mexicans at all, they even have big churches, its funny how everything around their churches look like shit and their churches looks really clean.

:soy:

Where's (((obama))) when you need him?
(To give more guns to Mexican drug lordys)

the mormons are slightly more based on females than other whites, let them live
These were polygamist mormons. Far more based than filthy western christians. They only live in Mexico to practice polygamy and conservative values.

YEAH MAYN, GET DEM CRAKKKKKKAZZZ

you were right. they were living there cos they were a cult:
The filmmaker working with Raniere at the time, Mark Vicente, told the online magazine Slate that the documentary ultimately became a recruiting video for Nxivm, which purported to be a self-help group but morphed into what the feds called a cult that sexually, physically and emotionally abused its mainly female followers.

you were right. they were living there cos they were a cult:
The filmmaker working with Raniere at the time, Mark Vicente, told the online magazine Slate that the documentary ultimately became a recruiting video for Nxivm, which purported to be a self-help group but morphed into what the feds called a cult that sexually, physically and emotionally abused its mainly female followers.
Are you happy? I would cultmaxx if I was low inhib.

Where's (((obama))) when you need him?
(To give more guns to Mexican drug lordys)
Fucking lol its over for mexicocels. No options but to submit to the cartel chads

Mormons are generally anti-degenerate and pro-family. They are a heresy but politically I support them.

Mexicans are subhumans that have never created anything of their own, won any wars and most of their economy is entirely dependent on the US, including drugs. They are literally cultural leeches and descendants of human sacrificing pagans.

Based cartelcels

Polygamy is evil. Polygamy hoarders should be imprisoned for life and their supply of foids redistributed fairly.

mexicans have no inhib

Wonder if there will be a response from the Mormons.

mexicans have no inhib
The majority do since since they don't kill cartelfags on site.

dad looks like 6'2''+ chad/chadlite, mom looks like blonde stacy, their kids would've grown up to be bullies most likely, hate them so much

View attachment 165558

Conservative mormons were killed you fucking retard. You have to go back paco, kys yourself