Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Mewing and chewing work even past 25

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Seriously. My chin and jaw have improved a lot since I've chewed hard gum, and used a special mouthguard in my sleep to have proper tongue posture + tooth contact for maximum G during swallowing

You're building facial muscles that way.

Careful, you might ascend if you keep on doing that kek

I really hope it works. My chin is still receding tbh.

where can I get one of these mouth guards. You seem like a smart guy

Sure for the chewing, however the mewing is defo about tooth and jaw alignment
Do you use a gum to mew? Cuz honestly I find that hard to work. Once I almost swallowed the gum

where can I get one of these mouth guards. You seem like a smart guy
Just google "customized mouth guard". You bite on play-doh, send it to a company and they make a mouthguard based on your tooth imprints. Very comfortable to wear. Any mouthguard will do the trick of forcing contact between teeth and upping the tongue.
Do you use a gum to mew? Cuz honestly I find that hard to work. Once I almost swallowed the gum
Chewing and mewing at the same time is too hard bro, just mew in your sleep with a mouthguard.

You said special. Is it only around the upper teeth or double furrowed? Has it some thorn you lay your tongue on? Don't get how it's supposed to work. I already have a normal customized one.

Can you make a photo of it or give me a link maybe? Google only shows me the normal ones.

Last edited:
It works. I even scheduled an appointment with Mike Mew in his clinic in south London, I noticed even a couple of the nurses there had these defined jaw muscles as well.

Wow a non-shill post from you, surprising

Mouth guard? Once you mew for a week or so just take care of having the tongue in position and you should wake Up with it in position again

Just google "customized mouth guard". You bite on play-doh, send it to a company and they make a mouthguard based on your tooth imprints. Very comfortable to wear. Any mouthguard will do the trick of forcing contact between teeth and upping the tongue.

Chewing and mewing at the same time is too hard bro, just mew in your sleep with a mouthguard.
Wtf is a mouthguard
It works. I even scheduled an appointment with Mike Mew in his clinic in south London, I noticed even a couple of the nurses there had these defined jaw muscles as well.
Lmao. Srs?

Wtf is a mouthguard
It's basically a plastic denture to prevent tooth grinding.

However it also makes mewing a lot easier and more natural. Your tongue has no space anymore at the bottom of your mouth so it naturally rises to the roof. Plus, the height of the plastic forces tooth contact at all time, resulting in super high G on bone during swallowing.

seems like cope to go and get scammed by Mew.

It's basically a plastic denture to prevent tooth grinding.

However it also makes mewing a lot easier and more natural. Your tongue has no space anymore at the bottom of your mouth so it naturally rises to the roof. Plus, the height of the plastic forces tooth contact at all time, resulting in super high G on bone during swallowing.
Wait wtf? Are you telling me I’m gonna have bruxism after mewing ?

U just got your jaw muscles bigger.

So its closed via connection between the grinders at height of the tip of your upper teeth?

So it's not like this one right?
3mm_Clear.jpg
I have this particular one but for bottom teeth. I should have stressed this more: get a mouthguard for bottom teeth
U just got your jaw muscles bigger.
Fuck you. My chin has advanced.

Saw this, pretty interesting because my little brother has a recessed chin and my mother always cut his food for him while I was an ogre eating steak with my hand pretending to be a dog

The science behind this is actually pretty solid, they used to think you couldn't manipulate facial bones beyond 20 or so but in recent years its been shown that bone is still remodelling at 80 under the constant tensile/compressive strain of mastication and facial muscles, its actually heavily implicated in the appearence of aging. In a nutshell: a consistent, long-term strain on bone will, depending on the type, either result in growth or reduction over time.

Idk i mew for like a 1 year nad did nothing

seems like cope to go and get scammed by Mew.
I knew it was a slim chance to begin with, but as time has gone on I’ve become convinced.

Were/are you a mouthbreather naturally? Don't see this being of any help for someone who already has good dental posture and breaths through nose, but developed a weak lower third during puberty.

yeah but what was the point of going there? nothing new tbh
I wanted to make sure I was doing everything correctly, I felt I hadn’t been and I was right. my results improved after going there.

It doesnt do shit. if anything chewing is bad for you

Oh, that's good to hear then. Care to share the details of the improper technique?

cope
no. the people who do this shit to get a defined jawline are doing it to cope

Oh, that's good to hear then. Care to share the details of the improper technique?

cope
I was a special case because my mandibular and maxillae was previously fucked up by a faulty retainer, that’s why I went, to see how I could work around it. I take no benefit from convincing you though, believe what you want to believe man. I couldn’t care less, haha.

How do you mew with gum, how do you even mew at all.

Sidenote I also have an overbite

Doesn't change the bone. Only makes masseater bigger

Pics OP? How long have you been on this routine for? Also, how old are you?

So many people claiming results with no before/after pics... weird.

even mew himself said not many changed can take place past 11. And he denies to work with people past 30 afaik.
So many people claiming results with no before/after pics... weird.
I made a thread with my jaw widthening photoproof after a couple months of mewing. I will update soon. I will update every month