Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Metal shitposting group gets turned into group of triggered IT-like sheep with one post

HostileWaters

HostileWaters

Officer
CF6647A3 77C2 47EC BE5C 5F39A2C297FB
A7E530FA 068A 4239 B077 2CC04D0DBE8B
BBEA0AA8 CE70 4442 B245 76358E3A8E4B
0E53FDC0 FEC8 4081 B58F 1B750B9BAAFC

Literally using the exact same insults that IT would use

“Saying stuff like this is why you don’t get laid”

“Haha virgin dry peepee”

“if you hate women u must be gay lol”

And normies say virgin shaming isn't as common as incels say it is and that no one cares if you are a male virgin
:feelsclown:

If a Chad said that, they'd be asking to suck his dick and fuck him.

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING.

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING.

He looks decent enough to have slayed in that kind of crowd in the 00s tbh

i think he must have struck a nerve

virgin shaming and homophobia, classics of the tolerant left

Also not one argument made, sex is the only thing they can think of

All metal that isn't grindcore/death/black is inherently cucked.

Facebook tag groups are every bit as cringey and soylike as Reddit. These echo chambers are straight-up nuts.

All metal that isn't grindcore/death/black is inherently cucked.
Metal in general is becoming more and more cucked. Chubby death metal soys that look like the average IT poster, Anti-Fascist Black Metal, trying to boycott Vektor over domestic abuse allegations, etc

Metal groups have soybeards? lol

Metal in general is becoming more and more cucked. Chubby death metal soys that look like the average IT poster, Anti-Fascist Black Metal, trying to boycott Vektor over domestic abuse allegations, etc
The only based people left in the Metal scene are generally those left over from the 2nd wave BM scene. That, and NSBM members.

Females have no arguments, they just resort to taking about their holes and how you can’t have access to them. They tag themselves as just a series of holes.

Notice how they insult his ability to get laid or his sexual organs. That’s the only insult women can come up with.

And normies say virgin shaming isn't as common as incels say it is and that no one cares if you are a male virgin
:feelsclown:
in other news, sex really isnt a big deal and no one cares about it.
Notice how they insult his ability to get laid or his sexual organs. That’s the only insult women can come up with.
Emasculation is their go to tactic, which betrays the often parroted point that no one cares about your penis size, your sexual orientation, or whether you are a virgin. Not only do they care, but they know that you care and everyone else does as well.

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING.
I like to imagine that scenario would create some neurological malfunction in foid minds. You can't call him a virgin because of his looks. You can't insult his manhood. What's left to do? :feelsohgod:

Last edited:
View attachment 303634View attachment 303635View attachment 303636View attachment 303637

Literally using the exact same insults that IT would use

“Saying stuff like this is why you don’t get laid”

“Haha virgin dry peepee”

“if you hate women u must be gay lol”
Facebook tag groups are every bit as cringey and soylike as Reddit. These echo chambers are straight-up nuts.

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING.

like I said, the more "masculine" or "hardcore" a male or group is, the more effective simps they are

The only based people left in the Metal scene are generally those left over from the 2nd wave BM scene. That, and NSBM members.
I don’t care much for NSBM or any other needless shoving of politicope into music. Sarcofago and Rotting Christ both make great music, as does Darkthrone

The most retarded part about this is that the foids think they've won the argument by saying such bullshit.

I don’t care much for NSBM or any other needless shoving of politicope into music. Sarcofago and Rotting Christ both make great music, as does Darkthrone
I like Varg and Drudkh, they’re all pretty based.

Lmfao, I wanna troll those cucks too.

Most metal bands today just look like the soyface

Metalheads are soys
I've only seen incel tier guys like that subculture

Is that the best they can do? "lol u virgin virgin lol" what a bunch of faggots

Those tag groups are filled with failed normies.
Instagram is like the only place where there are more normies and not failed normies and 30 year old boomers.
Even it has its share of radical feminists going around and hating on every guy that says anything controversial about women.

The looksmatches of the women that hated on him are probably browsing this site right now.

like I said, the more "masculine" or "hardcore" a male or group is, the more effective simps they are

Which is why I think that hating on effeminate soyboys is just hating on a easy target strawman.
It is these "masculine" "hardcore" simps that are the most likely to try and throw you under the bus however they can in order to appeal to women.
Also if you look at the guy that posted the original comment in the group he didn't look that bad and would have been pretty successful with women in the 00s imo

Last edited:
"Nobody cares if you're a virgin sweaty."

being gay is ok they say, yeah sure until someone uses it to insult you, pretty much sums up what normies really think about this liberal propaganda

Why does everyone, as soon as you criticise a foid, always use insults to do with being a virgin, being unattractive to the opposite sex, etc. Maybe it's because they know subconsciously the only thing that they have to offer is the hole between their legs, and without that they'd be worthless.

Those tag groups are filled with failed normies.
Instagram is like the only place where there are more normies and not failed normies and 30 year old boomers.
Even it has its share of radical feminists going around and hating on every guy that says anything controversial about women.

Instagram is a brutal blackpill. There is no other app where your place on the social hierarchy is as obvious.

Sex isn't everything yet every insult is a subgenre of you not getting pussy.

They're so predictable

A lot of semi-obscure userbases like metal ones are full of IT-cuck like folks. It's pretty insane how many of those guys would go absolutely apeshit the second someone mentions something bad about a woman.

ya what separates the based from the unbased is not masculinity/manliness/toughness/fighting prowess but intelligence

I'm not gay just because I hate women, it doesn't make any sense