Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Metal Gear Solid 3 is mediocre

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
This is one of the worst games I've played in a long time. The game has the audacity to begin with a ten, twenty minute cutscene with some of the worst voice acting I've heard. If you're going to force me to listen to a character talk for more than an hour then please do not make him sound like a shitty Batman impression.

After having skipped the cutscenes I began playing the game and I have to ask, how tf is this game highly regarded? I remember having fun playing it a little when I was younger but now playing it currently can say that it's mediocre at best.

The major problem with it is the stealth gameplay. I find it funny that Kojima cared so much about immersion as to force the tedious heal system where you have to manually scroll through menus to heal; yet apparently he considered being able to change your camo when you're right next to an enemy immersive! Can they not hear Snake fumbling around and changing his clothes? Anyway that doesn't really matter. What matters is the stealth is basically Simon says. Every time you move you have to scroll through the menu and pick the right camo the game tells you and then you're set. There's no strategy involved. Just pick the right color and the enemies won't see you! This isn't heart throbbing exciting stealth gameplay. This is just tedious

This entire game is scrolling through menus. It's proof that if you fill your game with cutscenes and look pre

@I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss thoughts?

I liked the story but the gameplay has aged horribly. Even for it’s time it is dated.

MGS4 is even worse it's a movie with bonus gameplay segments.

I have never played anything other than MGS5 since PC only had shitty ports and it's the present issue to this day. No i will not aim my gun with stupid controllers give me good control scheme build for the PC you koniggers.

I liked the story but the gameplay has aged horribly. Even for it’s time it is dated.
It's not outdated. It's just bad. You had other games that came out before it with much better stealth.

MGS4 is even worse it's a movie with bonus gameplay segments.
I'm never touching another metal gear. Imagine making an entire game a giant cutscene with a shit story.

I have never played anything other than MGS5 since PC only had shitty ports and it's the present issue to this day. No i will not aim my gun with stupid controllers give me good control scheme build for the PC you koniggers.
Lazy devs

Yeah pretty much, in PS1 era that game system was good, for PS2 beginning also, later not so much.

:feelsLSD:time to play those overrated games
Just installed MGS2 on pc with new patch that supports Mouse+keyboard and holy fuck it's the worst keybinds i have ever seen. Mouse moves at snails pace, you shoot with U LMAO, you aim with F, you pause with TAB, you open menu with M+F :feelshaha::feelskek: did any of those retards ever played a PC game in their life or put keybinds at random? Just play MGS5 you pieces of shit and then base the controls around that. Mouse buttons literally doesn't do anything :feelsree:

Kojima World Order has made their stance, and they have formally disapproved of this thread. Your belongings will be sent to your loved ones. Farewell, OP. May your soul find peace in incelhalla.

(I thought the game was overrated too and all of Kojima’s too good for the casuals work of pretentious art is a pile of dogshit).

kojima wanted to make movies but he’s too untalented so he decided to punish gamers with his 1 hour cutscenes and tedious gameplay

Kojima is overrated af. He wanted to make movies, not games, and I think he even said that himself.

In my opinion, the only decent Metal Gear Solid game is the first one. I used to hate-play the series so much that I ended up liking it over time. Phantom Pain was my entry point, and I played it to platinum, even got ranked among the top 200 players globally, just so I could tell people the game is terrible. Then, when they hit me with "you didn’t play enough, didn’t understand it," I had a response ready. I'm literally one of the best players nigga stfu.

As for MGS3, I gave it a shot and got to Volgin’s camp before I quit. The controls were awful, and it was just a generally unfun experience.

I also think Keifer Sutherland was a much better voice for Big Boss than David Hayter. Hayter’s voice works for Solid Snake, but not Big Boss.

Honestly, you’re not missing much with the franchise. MGS got ruined with MGS4, which I think is the worst of the lot. The fanbase is full of people who act like liking MGS makes them intellectual, high IQ dark triads. If you ever talk to them, they’ll hit you with "you don’t understand the themes" or some shit like that.

The praise Kojima gets is unbearable. If you thought Jehovah’s Witnesses were annoying, go to Reddit or any gaming community and say Kojima is pretentious, arrogant and just an overall cunt, and you’ll get piled on by normies.

I’m so glad Konami canned Kojima. The moment Kojima lost his co-writers MGS went to shit. Goes to show you the "genius" is just a fucking retard.

Kojima is overrated af. He wanted to make movies, not games, and I think he even said that himself.

In my opinion, the only decent Metal Gear Solid game is the first one. I used to hate-play the series so much that I ended up liking it over time. Phantom Pain was my entry point, and I played it to platinum, even got ranked among the top 200 players globally, just so I could tell people the game is terrible. Then, when they hit me with "you didn’t play enough, didn’t understand it," I had a response ready. I'm literally one of the best players nigga stfu.

As for MGS3, I gave it a shot and got to Volgin’s camp before I quit. The controls were awful, and it was just a generally unfun experience.

I also think Keifer Sutherland was a much better voice for Big Boss than David Hayter. Hayter’s voice works for Solid Snake, but not Big Boss.

Honestly, you’re not missing much with the franchise. MGS got ruined with MGS4, which I think is the worst of the lot. The fanbase is full of people who act like liking MGS makes them intellectual, high IQ dark triads. If you ever talk to them, they’ll hit you with "you don’t understand the themes" or some shit like that.

The praise Kojima gets is unbearable. If you thought Jehovah’s Witnesses were annoying, go to Reddit or any gaming community and say Kojima is pretentious, arrogant and just an overall cunt, and you’ll get piled on by normies.

I’m so glad Konami canned Kojima. The moment Kojima lost his co-writers MGS went to shit. Goes to show you the "genius" is just a fucking retard.
everyone played mgs3 when they were 12 and now they suck it off due to nostalgia

anyways, what do you think of mgr:r? its on sale so i might get it

everyone played mgs3 when they were 12 and now they suck it off due to nostalgia

anyways, what do you think of mgr:r? its on sale so i might get it
Haven't played that one, but it isn't really metal gear AFAIK. It's like Devil May Cry.

This is one of the worst games I've played in a long time. The game has the audacity to begin with a ten, twenty minute cutscene with some of the worst voice acting I've heard. If you're going to force me to listen to a character talk for more than an hour then please do not make him sound like a shitty Batman impression.

After having skipped the cutscenes I began playing the game and I have to ask, how tf is this game highly regarded? I remember having fun playing it a little when I was younger but now playing it currently can say that it's mediocre at best.

The major problem with it is the stealth gameplay. I find it funny that Kojima cared so much about immersion as to force the tedious heal system where you have to manually scroll through menus to heal; yet apparently he considered being able to change your camo when you're right next to an enemy immersive! Can they not hear Snake fumbling around and changing his clothes? Anyway that doesn't really matter. What matters is the stealth is basically Simon says. Every time you move you have to scroll through the menu and pick the right camo the game tells you and then you're set. There's no strategy involved. Just pick the right color and the enemies won't see you! This isn't heart throbbing exciting stealth gameplay. This is just tedious

This entire game is scrolling through menus. It's proof that if you fill your game with cutscenes and look pre
Play paintom pain and become the demon big boss going around in Africa and Afghanistan

It is a masterpiece tbh if you didn't wanna watch cutcenes you shouldn't have bought a kojima game. And nobody cares about realism in games jfl who cares about gameplay mechanic not being realistic. Plus its not all about picking the "right color" if you pick the right camo and still walk up to an enemy you will get seen and you will never be 100% hidden most i think you can get is 90-95 but thats only if you are standing still move and it goes down

Just installed MGS2 on pc with new patch that supports Mouse+keyboard and holy fuck it's the worst keybinds i have ever seen. Mouse moves at snails pace, you shoot with U LMAO, you aim with F, you pause with TAB, you open menu with M+F :feelshaha::feelskek: did any of those retards ever played a PC game in their life or put keybinds at random? Just play MGS5 you pieces of shit and then base the controls around that. Mouse buttons literally doesn't do anything :feelsree:
Japan doesn't optimize their games for pc tbh you need to use a controller