Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

met some of the curry users here irl

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
wD1wAT6.jpg

Met @Misogynist Curry 卐 , @wereq and @Transcended Trucel

Last edited:
Just be curry

The second one looks like someone I knew.

the one on the far right looks like a chadpreet ngl

Invite me next time pls

That should help.

wD1wAT6.jpg

All four of you look like fakecels. None of you look fat or deformed at all.

All four of you mog the fuck out of me. I am 5'1" and weigh 230 pounds. I have giant moobs and look like I am pregnant with triplets.

Am I the only person who thinks that all four of them look like fakecels?

I was expecting guys that look like Indian versions of Brian Peppers.

I don't believe they are real incels.

wD1wAT6.jpg

Do you four of you happen to all live close to each other? How far did you all travel to meet up to take that picture? lol

Met in Pune
I had to google Pune. So it's in India. I would have guessed that you all lived in America, since this is an English language message board. If you live in India, why do you all always whine about how being curry makes you incel? lol You're in a nation of curries, surrounded by curry women looking for a curry husband.

How far did each of you travel to get to Pune?

All four of you look like fakecels. None of you look fat or deformed at all.

All four of you mog the fuck out of me. I am 5'1" and weigh 230 pounds. I have giant moobs and look like I am pregnant with triplets.
I second this . I am 4'11 and a living Jabba the Hut with all the unhealthy complications. Disappointing to think i thought some of these in the photo were pretty good posters for Curries. Just all lies

I second this . I am 4'11 and a living Jabba the Hut with all the unhealthy complications. Disappointing to think i thought some of these in the photo were pretty good posters for Curries. Just all lies
based.

We are both truecels. They're not truecels like us.

Of course I am the shortest one

I had to google Pune. So it's in India. I would have guessed that you all lived in America, since this is an English language message board. If you live in India, why do you all always whine about how being curry makes you incel? lol You're in a nation of curries, surrounded by curry women looking for a curry husband.

How far did each of you travel to get to Pune?
He’s joking, that’s not him

Fake and gay. Not believing any of this.

I am short:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Don't get me wrong. I admit that 5'5" is too short and can make a man incel. But you are not more of a truecel than I am. You height mog me by four inches. You greatly mog me in every way.

White women hate short men. Curry women hate short men. All races of women hate short men.

u don't need to be super ugly to be incel in 2023, tons of average men incel too

Can i come too although I'm a old 26

Don't get me wrong. I admit that 5'5" is too short and can make a man incel. But you are not more of a truecel than I am. You height mog me by four inches. You greatly mog me in every way.

White women hate short men. Curry women hate short men. All races of women hate short men.
Short men are the most downtrodden people on this planet for sure. Nobody cares about us. Everyone laughs at us. Toilets hate us. Nobody takes us seriously. We are considered weak. Everyone tries to ostracize us. Everyone tries to bully us in school and college.
We deserve affirmative action.

Short men are the most downtrodden people on this planet for sure. Nobody cares about us. Everyone laughs at us. Toilets hate us. Nobody takes us seriously. We are considered weak. Everyone tries to ostracize us. Everyone tries to bully us in school and college.
We deserve affirmative action.
Am I correct that most women in India hate short men?

Did this really happen? You are all fakecels. This forum is a joke.