Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Met my looksmatch online and it has led to broader questions

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
She's a few months older than me from a super conservative Muslim nation.

Of course she isn't a virgin :feelsrope:

The broader sight -
I seem to only be able to get along with non-virgin women. As in, have random conversations that actually flow well (all online as my face is hidden and so won't repulse them like real women), single mothers like how I talk, non-virgin women think I want to hear about their experiences :feelspuke: and get offended when I ghost their stretched out roastie asses. Fat women (I'm talking American fat :feelstrash:) get very obsessed with me because I'm personalitymaxxed and I treat them too well before knowing that they're gross, saggy hambeasts.

I just want a virgin girlfriend to learn with and do new shit with. I don't want someone who's already used up and careless about their relationships with nothing new to discover. I don't like whore foids.

I seem to only be able to get along with non-virgin women.
How many maidens have you talked with? There ain't that many when you reach a certain age.
I just want a virgin girlfriend to learn with and do new shit with. I don't want someone who's already used up and careless about their relationships with nothing new to discover. I don't like whore foids.
I feel ya. I'm sure most here do.

How many maidens have you talked with? There ain't that many when you reach a certain age.
I'm 22 so there's quite a few on Reddit and apps, dozens at least in long term conversations. Again, never irl because I'm repulsive to women.

I'm 22 so there's quite a few on Reddit and apps, dozens at least in long term conversations. Again, never irl because I'm repulsive to women.
If women still have their v-card at 22, they're probably just waiting for their chad on a white horse (or just the horse).

In all honesty they see you as a kid in an adults body hence why they tolerate you and talk to you (nothing more)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back