Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Met a guy on Xbox live that said he wore lifts at 6'1

Window

Window

Schizo Neet
★★★
And everytime a foid asked him what his height was he would say 5'10 even though he was like 6'4 with lifts and boots. He said he did this to fuck with manlets because women have no perception of height. Absolutely devilish.

Based tbh. Every true tallcel should do this to make normies lives harder.

6 inch lifts? They'd notice almost immediately. At that level of frauding you'd just look awkward and stiff, not to mention your shoes would be massive

Tallcel? This word is a contradiction
Yeah if you're truly 6'2+ your face would have to be genuinely deformed to ve branded cel status

Tallcel? This word is a contradiction
Guys between 5'11-6'1 can still be incels if their are faces are fucked because those heights are only above-average height so they won't get the tall halo. If they're 6'2+, they have to be deformed or extremely retarded to be incels.

Based tbh. Every true tallcel should do this to make normies lives harder.
This would just cause the early genocide of any tallcel within my radius. It's a retarded move ngl

And everytime a foid asked him what his height was he would say 5'10 even though he was like 6'4 with lifts and boots. He said he did this to fuck with manlets because women have no perception of height. Absolutely devilish.
Tallfags should live miserable lives.

Tallfags are hypocritical pieces of shit and they are the women of men.

I never gave a fuck about my 5'7 height. I truly feel my slight facial deformity is what destroyed my life/chances.

Tales from the basement

Where is the devilish point i cant get it

I am 5'7 and i have noticed nobody will call a 5'10 or 5'9 manlets irl

5'9 and 5'10 are only called manlet in anonymous forum

His point looks nonsense

If you are above 5'9 your height doesnt matter so much, the problem is your face

Before I was a bald incel with a puffy face, ....I was six foot, and cowboy boots with a 2 inch heel made a noticeable difference.

But, at times I felt like I was walking on stilts.

Back then, I could get eye contact from women.

Now, they look away as fast as possible.

Height means nothing without face.

And face includes top of head.