Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Met a 17 y/o girl who did coke and fucked 40+ guys yesterday

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

lion and fox
-
She said she stopped COUNTING after 40

Remember this is someone's future wife

PfCot1k.gif

"I love fucking on coke its the best orgasm"

"I love being a bad girl"

"My dad doesn't know anything haha"

Why is this fakecel still here?

JFL at the cuck who'll get to marry her. He'll probably thank his lucky stars and think she loves him. But hey, the past is the past, right? TEEHEE

I'm not even surprised anymore.

Also that night she gave a guy head and got fingered. Didn’t fuck because guy had to leave .

Crazy crazy shit amigos.

She did coke in Brussels and went to raves there.

It's encountering people like this that forced me to just stay home and LDAR.

Messages 5,246

Are we really trying to shame someone for frequently posting on an Incel forum... What should the users here be doing??? Having sex with women?? As if that's possible?

I don't understand.

yo what the fuck, if the average dick size is 5.5 inches and she had sex with a male for 5 minutes on average til ejaculation, that's 200 thrusts (in and out) which means she took 1100 inches worth of dick from 1 guy. She slept with 40 men so this means she had, 44000 cm worth of dick inside her, which is 110880 cm worth of dick inside her. Which is 1108.8 meters of dick inside her which is 1.108.8 km worth of dick IN 1 DAY. HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
This is mind blowing.

Holy fucking shit

Are we really trying to shame someone for frequently posting on an Incel forum... What should the users here be doing??? Having sex with women?? As if that's possible?

I don't understand.
You could be taking showers instead

Why don't you post her social media here. I'm interested.

This is really common. I know a 17 year old girl who's fucked 20+ on the first month of university, and about 10 more every month afterwards. She isn't even hot.

Yeah this isn't anything new. When I was in school like 5 years ago I knew this girl who had fucked countless dudes and gave birth to her first child when she was 14. Crazy world we live in...

It's impossible to fuck +40 guys in 1 day.

id rather be a kv than a cuck if that makes me volcel so be it

You can cope by knowing she will hit the wall badly with that lifestyle.

"the past is the past teehee"
"can't we have a bit of fun teehee"
Textbook example of a whore.

not even remotely uncommon

yo what the fuck, if the average dick size is 5.5 inches and she had sex with a male for 5 minutes on average til ejaculation, that's 200 thrusts (in and out) which means she took 1100 inches worth of dick from 1 guy. She slept with 40 men so this means she had, 44000 cm worth of dick inside her, which is 110880 cm worth of dick inside her. Which is 1108.8 meters of dick inside her which is 1.108.8 km worth of dick IN 1 DAY. HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
Ive driven less in a day

Could be bragging/ LARPing at this point. But it is believable. You can't tame a beast. She will probably rek her life and become a hooker. Sad actually.

GIGA FUCKING OVER.

She had 1km of dick inside of her. Holy shit.

You could probably park a school bus in there. Sideways.

JFL at the cuck who'll get to marry her. He'll probably thank his lucky stars and think she loves him. But hey, the past is the past, right? TEEHEE

I pity the cuck who'll get to marry her.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back