Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Met a 15 year old boy today who was only 4'11

N

NobodyLovesMe

Recruit
★★
This hispanic kid who was 15 was only 4'11. He looks like a 10 year old kid too who never even went through puberty.

Nature is so brutal. And I thought I had it pretty much as bad as it can get at 5'4... This kid will probably be posting here soon.

I should've told him to get on HGH before it was too late, no way he will get much taller without it. However, im sure he's already considered it.

I asked him if he had girlfriend. And he replied with the typical coper response "nah, I don't even want one".

"Never even went through puberty"

Stopped reading right there. Puberty has the potential of making him a tall gigaChad God.

Have pity for manlets and dwarf males who have completed puberty.

"Never even went through puberty"

Stopped reading right there. Puberty has the potential of making him a tall gigaChad God.

Have pity for manlets and dwarf males who have completed puberty.
he looks like he never went through it. He's 15 im sure he has. But if he hasn't then I guess he still has a shot. still though, no way in hell he will get taller than 5'6 even with puberty.

In HS the only <5ft kids ended up pairing up. There's hope for him as long as he doesn't find his way to this place

he looks like he never went through it. He's 15 im sure he has. But if he hasn't then I guess he still has a shot. still though, no way in hell he will get taller than 5'6 even with puberty.
If he looks like a child and doesn't have a deep voice, chances are he never even began puberty.

Mate I was like 4'11 before puberty and now I'm 5'8 since my parents are both really short. If his parents are quite average he might have a chance of reaching 6 foot.

In HS the only <5ft kids ended up pairing up. There's hope for him as long as he doesn't find his way to this place
No way. I was taller than him in highschool and never even had a girlfriend. We live in the same area too. I don't think he has a chance.
If he looks like a child and doesn't have a deep voice, chances are he never even began puberty.

Mate I was like 4'11 before puberty and now I'm 5'8 since my parents are both really short. If his parents are quite average he might have a chance of reaching 6 foot.
hmm yeah true. I guess I shouldn't sympathize with him yet. NGL im gonna be kinda pissed if he ends up taller than me.

actually.... now that I think of it... there was a kid who was my EXACT height in 9th grade who ended up being like 6 foot in senior year. I was so mad.

Last edited:
No way. I was taller than him in highschool and never even had a girlfriend. We live in the same area too. I don't think he has a chance.

hmm yeah true. I guess I shouldn't sympathize with him yet. NGL im gonna be kinda pissed if he ends up taller than me.

actually.... now that I think of it... there was a kid who was my EXACT height in 9th grade who ended up being like 6 foot in senior year. I was so mad.
I'm just sharing what I've seen. He was 4'10-11 and Hispanic and he managed it. Relationship has lasted too. He was a snappy dresser though...

I'm just sharing what I've seen. He was 4'10-11 and Hispanic and he managed it. Relationship has lasted too. He was a snappy dresser though...
the kid was wearing tryhard supreme clothing to compensate. might help idk

This hispanic kid who was 15 was only 4'11. He looks like a 10 year old kid too who never even went through puberty.

Nature is so brutal. And I thought I had it pretty much as bad as it can get at 5'4... This kid will probably be posting here soon.

I should've told him to get on HGH before it was too late, no way he will get much taller without it. However, im sure he's already considered it.

I asked him if he had girlfriend. And he replied with the typical coper response "nah, I don't even want one".
By next year he'll probably be a 6'2 Chad that smiles all the time has a loving gf and drives a cool car. I've seen it happen.

he could be a late bloomer, i hope so at least...

He's probably a late bloomer. I had my growth spurt at 15.

Late bloomer. I was 5'10" at 15 while my neighbour was 5'1". I'm still 5'10" and virgin while he's a 6'3" Chad who has fucked over 100 femoids at least.

How do you know he has already considered HGH?

he's already done growing, you very rarely ever grow after that don't believe what you see in shows where characters grow 8 inches after high school
OVER

I bet my balls that he will never be posting here. The truest truecels are mostly bluepilled copers. Sometimes, when I see ugly people in reallife, I ask myself if they know about the blackpill and incels, but then I realize that the probability of him knowing about the blackpill is low. 90% of the people you see on the street are bluepilled.
By the way, getting mogged feels bad. Getting mogged by incels, feels worse. And this guy would get mogged to the moon and back by users like @whogivesafucc and @actualbelowaverage , which would make him leave

I was one of the shortest guys in my class at that age but grew next year after eating much more to my current 6' height, it's not over at his age yet tbh

He's only 15, while i stopped growing around that age, plenty of guys don't.

There is absolutely no point in being alive if you’re a manlet.

H e n e e d s t o w o r k o n h i s p e r s o n a l i t y

Late bloomer. I was 5'10" at 15 while my neighbour was 5'1". I'm still 5'10" and virgin while he's a 6'3" Chad who has fucked over 100 femoids at least.

:feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

A growth spurt of over a foot...

His HGH levels must have been through the roof...

:feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

A growth spurt of over a foot...

His HGH levels must have been through the roof...
Maybe black magic. He sucked my HGH too. Other neighbours claim that his mom is a witch, so maybe...

same

How do you know he has already considered HGH?
He's definitely been bullied. Theres no way you can be a 4'11 male in high school and not be bullied. He's probably done his research.

Send him an invite to this site

Isn't that almost legally a midget?

I
I bet my balls that he will never be posting here. The truest truecels are mostly bluepilled copers. Sometimes, when I see ugly people in reallife, I ask myself if they know about the blackpill and incels, but then I realize that the probability of him knowing about the blackpill is low. 90% of the people you see on the street are bluepilled.
By the way, getting mogged feels bad. Getting mogged by incels, feels worse. And this guy would get mogged to the moon and back by users like @whogivesafucc and @actualbelowaverage , which would make him leave
Are you complimenting or insulting me? I can't tell if you mean "actualbelowaverage is good looking" or "that guy is so ugly even actualbelowaverage would mog him".

He's definitely been bullied. Theres no way you can be a 4'11 male in high school and not be bullied. He's probably done his research.
So he is far from being a normie

I knew this kid who was 5'0, also a mexican. He was popular, and had tons of guy friends, and had an attractive face. From his instagram he was also really big into mma and boxxing. And then when prom comes around he went alone. Absolutely brutal.

I knew this kid who was 5'0, also a mexican. He was popular, and had tons of guy friends, and had an attractive face. From his instagram he was also really big into mma and boxxing. And then when prom comes around he went alone. Absolutely brutal.
nobody wants a midget. Honestly, its completely over if u are 5'0. No face can compensate for that. You are pretty much a midget.

JFL.

we need more twinks to orbit

I had a growth spirt at the age of 24. Went from 5'9 to 6'. He'll be fine.