Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Messaged to incels under between the age of 20 and 25 years old

Diocel

Diocel

DANCE DANCE DANCE
-
This is going to be a very bad year if not the worse year of your life
at the end of it you will come back here and you will say i was right

This is going to be a very bad year if not the worse year of your life
at the end of it you will come back here and you will say i was right
:reeeeee:

Over for us:feelscry::feelsrope:.

Turning 21 this year, fuck this shit.

I just passed this threshold last year

I can feel It too

Already accepted and prepped

And when you're 30 you'll be wondering where did all that time go.

I already know man.

I'm 37.75 and every year since I was 6 has been the "worst year" of my life. So, it's been 31 "worse years" in sequence.

And it's not like it's just a tiny little bit worse, no, it has been exponentially worse every single year... like when I was 6 I got bullied a lot and couldn't follow classes due to autism and ADHD, so every other day I was sent to the principals office, where I'd wait my parents to pick me up (and watched the normie kids hanging out in the patio). My mother tried to "medicate" my ADHD by starving me. It was so bad that I got sick often, it got to the point the doctor ordered her to feed me adequately, or else he'd have to notify authorities.

My 6th year was bad, very bad... but when I was 7 yo life was 1000x worse than when I was 6. In addition to ALL PROBLEMS I had at age 6, I also got molested twice, sent to live with an aunt in another state, and cut off from all social life, I'd be stuck in a room "playing" with hand-me-down or broken toys the whole day for what seemed like an eternity...

And if you think that a 1000x worsening from one year to the next was too much, lemme tell you: that was the LEAST worsening I've ever seen. Nowadays life worsens 1000x from a month to the next. And it's only accelerating...

I'm 37.75 and every year since I was 6 has been the "worst year" of my life. So, it's been 31 "worse years" in sequence.

And it's not like it's just a tiny little bit worse, no, it has been exponentially worse every single year... like when I was 6 I got bullied a lot and couldn't follow classes due to autism and ADHD, so every other day I was sent to the principals office, where I'd wait my parents to pick me up (and watched the normie kids hanging out in the patio). My mother tried to "medicate" my ADHD by starving me. It was so bad that I got sick often, it got to the point the doctor ordered her to feed me adequately, or else he'd have to notify authorities.

My 6th year was bad, very bad... but when I was 7 yo life was 1000x worse than when I was 6. In addition to ALL PROBLEMS I had at age 6, I also got molested twice, sent to live with an aunt in another state, and cut off from all social life, I'd be stuck in a room "playing" with hand-me-down or broken toys the whole day for what seemed like an eternity...

And if you think that a 1000x worsening from one year to the next was too much, lemme tell you: that was the LEAST worsening I've ever seen. Nowadays life worsens 1000x from a month to the next. And it's only accelerating...
no one cares boomer

I'm 21 and don't know about that brocel. I mean technically things can always get worse but for me 2021 was probably the worst year of my life. This was back when I was still lurking but in winter of 2021 I was probably only a day away from roping. I was on the verge of finally just going through with the idea of using the Exit Bag method and ending it all. Just for reference this was about 2 years after I learned about the blackpill. I became very depressed and anxiety-ridden not because I finally knew that my life was a perpetual downward spiral. It wasn't even that I was mad about not being able to have a gf, it was the realization that in real life, I would never be treated fairly or positively by normies due to my looks and non-NT status. The only reason I didn't rope was because I just dedicated myself to my copes and stopped wasting my time with statusmaxxing, because all it did was get me rejected socially by others.

But even if 2023 is worse than 2021 was it will not matter. I do not try to self-improove for others anymore and only do things like gymcelling to improve my own physical health, so I can outlive others or defend myself from normies if they attack me.

And if 2023 does break me so be it. I have very little to live for so if it finally crushes the last tiny spark of hope within me and I rope, I will finally be at peace.

I had nightmares last night about this year, it's starting to get to me.

Youngcels should social circlemax and looksmax as much as possible, if you're 25 or older it's almost impossible to find a good mate but if you're 24 or younger you must continue trying because looksmaxxing is most effective during your youth.

Take it from an oldcel, don't waste your youth, you'll never have it back.

2023 is going to be the greatest run of all time