Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Message to this whole community

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Guys, be VERY CAREFUL with moderators and moderation staff and what you post on here.

Your posts will NEVER be here for a long time.

It's tragic, depressing and horrifying.

Go on YouTube die trying, write a fucking script.

Many of you talk about the OGs.

The OG(s) are gone, banned.

Some of them have been here for 2 plus years and some mod deletes ALL OF IT. Imagine that.

Be VERY VERY CAREFUL with mods.

Keep in mind that anything can happen to you.

Don't mindlessly post, this is especially to those who are serious about day in day out being in incel message boards.

This won't stay for a long time.

.is can be taken down anytime, please be careful.

Always copy all of this to a word file. Always.

Make sure they're all stored well, because once you lose an account, the host can do anything to you, beware, so can the authorities.

I was seeing the booktube just today the book megathread and I see this guy posting:

Post was back in 2018

Look, banned. So many years just gone. Like he died.

Can you imagine the heartbreak he went through?

A few words can mean few years of your life. Don't fuck around. Don't post anything that's interesting anywhere that it can be removed.

Mods, be careful what you do who you ban and incels, go mainstream, with more reach. More reach is always better, video format is easier and look, even if you're ugly no one cares on that level what you have to say on other topics, you can do inceldom there too.

You can do it in any platform I prefer video cause it's easier to memorize and stuff but whatever platform you post on know that it's finite and someday you won't have access to your own threads. You'll be gone. Make a second copy of everything, you have and be very careful with the decisions you make.

Recording things is very important, yes ego comes with it as a side effect but eventually, you'll have witnesses to what happened to you every single post you make, every single video you take.

There’s always backups in case the admin fuck it up here, like blackpill club, neets forum, etc.

I GOT BANNED WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

MY LIFE IS OVER!!!!!

If that is so, why don't you try to find the owner (admin?) of the forum and to tell him to tell the moderators to be more responsible and not to kill the business of the forum (if you ban many of your users the forum is going dead). Maybe he will take more care if he knows the issue?

If that is so, why don't you try to find the owner (admin?) of the forum and to tell him to tell the moderators to be more responsible and not to kill the business of the forum (if you ban many of your users the forum is going dead). Maybe he will take more care if he knows the issue?
Are you stupid? What difference can 5 or 4 moderators do compared to us being self aware? Stop blaming the mods, someday they'll change but you won't your posts are gonna be gone.

shut up. mods obviously do know what they do.

"
argumentum ad moderatorum - In logic, an argumentum ad moderatorum (Latin: "appeal to the moderator") is a fallacious argument that concludes a proposition to be true because many or all moderators believe it; it alleges: "If many believe so, it is so." The word(-s) was introduced to the public by the philosopher Geser Kurultaev.

e.g., "Argumentum ad moderatorum" is a type of the "Argumentum ad numerum" ("appeal to the number").
" http://pseudodictionary.com/search.php?letter=a&browsestart=960

Am I stupid?! You started the thread with blaming exactly the moderators. I suggest you to speak to the admin (owner) to tell him to make the moderation better (to prevent the bans you're talking about). And then... I'm stupid... :feelshaha:
Boy, I'm dealing with forums since 2002, and I got my Master's degree in 2000 don't worry about my "stupidity".

Once it goes down, it was a fun ride and eventually it has to end. It would suck to lose contacts with many of the users here without saying goodbye. Im not worried over getting banned since i dont have about what to brag.

Am I stupid?! You started the thread with blaming exactly the moderators. I suggest you to speak to the admin (owner) to tell him to make the moderation better (to prevent the bans you're talking about). And then... I'm stupid... :feelshaha:
Boy, I'm dealing with forums since 2002, and I got my Master's degree in 2000 don't worry about my "stupidity".
I never blamed the moderators. Even if I did, not these mods and I don't expect them to change. I expect you to change, you're in possession of the posts.

I’m pretty sure soys are archiving everything here

OK, as a person with long experience who value his own posts I keep them all backuped in the PC and usually I do repost them later in other forums. :)

OK, as a person with long experience who value his own posts I keep them all backuped in the PC and usually I do repost them later in other forums. :)
:feelshmm::feelsLSD: DDD Yes... I'm just weird dude sorry for that by the way

IT probably have all our posts backed up on a cloud JFL

You post incel content in "other forums"? Lol

Only in the Omnilogy forum. But there is forbidden to use "toilets", "foids", "rope yourself", etc. so, in fact there aren't many forums that will welcome your incel content.

some horror shit:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I have a headache right now. Can someone translate what this schizo was saying? I'm not really up to deciphering this shit

All it takes is one public hysteria for this entire site to go crashing down. YouTube would be nice, but some accounts and their libraries of content have also disappeared.

Incels need to infiltrate corporations to make websites more Incel-friendly spaces.