Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Message to this whole community

HateCurry

HateCurry

Captain
8d 23h 21m
Guys, be VERY CAREFUL with moderators and moderation staff and what you post on here.

Your posts will NEVER be here for a long time.

It's tragic, depressing and horrifying.

Go on YouTube die trying, write a fucking script.

Many of you talk about the OGs.

The OG(s) are gone, banned.

Some of them have been here for 2 plus years and some mod deletes ALL OF IT. Imagine that.

Be VERY VERY CAREFUL with mods.

Keep in mind that anything can happen to you.

Don't mindlessly post, this is especially to those who are serious about day in day out being in incel message boards.

This won't stay for a long time.

.is can be taken down anytime, please be careful.

Always copy all of this to a word file. Always.

Make sure they're all stored well, because once you lose an account, the host can do anything to you, beware, so can the authorities.

I was seeing the booktube just today the book megathread and I see this guy posting:

Post was back in 2018

Look, banned. So many years just gone. Like he died.

Can you imagine the heartbreak he went through?

A few words can mean few years of your life. Don't fuck around. Don't post anything that's interesting anywhere that it can be removed.

Mods, be careful what you do who you ban and incels, go mainstream, with more reach. More reach is always better, video format is easier and look, even if you're ugly no one cares on that level what you have to say on other topics, you can do inceldom there too.

You can do it in any platform I prefer video cause it's easier to memorize and stuff but whatever platform you post on know that it's finite and someday you won't have access to your own threads. You'll be gone. Make a second copy of everything, you have and be very careful with the decisions you make.

Recording things is very important, yes ego comes with it as a side effect but eventually, you'll have witnesses to what happened to you every single post you make, every single video you take.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
92d 14h 59m
There’s always backups in case the admin fuck it up here, like blackpill club, neets forum, etc.

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

God
★★★★★
62d 9h 38m
On August 4th, 2028, I plan to assassinate president Trump by utilizing my rectum as a literal shit-cannon. Beware glowies, we incels have had enough.

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
16d 2h 8m
I GOT BANNED WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

MY LIFE IS OVER!!!!!

Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
10d 5h 12m
If that is so, why don't you try to find the owner (admin?) of the forum and to tell him to tell the moderators to be more responsible and not to kill the business of the forum (if you ban many of your users the forum is going dead). Maybe he will take more care if he knows the issue?

HateCurry

HateCurry

Captain
8d 23h 21m
If that is so, why don't you try to find the owner (admin?) of the forum and to tell him to tell the moderators to be more responsible and not to kill the business of the forum (if you ban many of your users the forum is going dead). Maybe he will take more care if he knows the issue?
Are you stupid? What difference can 5 or 4 moderators do compared to us being self aware? Stop blaming the mods, someday they'll change but you won't your posts are gonna be gone.

decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

my brachialis is always sore
★★★★★
19d 12h 38m
shut up. mods obviously do know what they do.

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★
187d 21h 23m
Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Walking slime monster made of sewage
★★★
46d 21h 10m
Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
10d 5h 12m
"
argumentum ad moderatorum - In logic, an argumentum ad moderatorum (Latin: "appeal to the moderator") is a fallacious argument that concludes a proposition to be true because many or all moderators believe it; it alleges: "If many believe so, it is so." The word(-s) was introduced to the public by the philosopher Geser Kurultaev.

e.g., "Argumentum ad moderatorum" is a type of the "Argumentum ad numerum" ("appeal to the number").
" http://pseudodictionary.com/search.php?letter=a&browsestart=960

Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
10d 5h 12m
Am I stupid?! You started the thread with blaming exactly the moderators. I suggest you to speak to the admin (owner) to tell him to make the moderation better (to prevent the bans you're talking about). And then... I'm stupid... :feelshaha:
Boy, I'm dealing with forums since 2002, and I got my Master's degree in 2000 don't worry about my "stupidity".

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
224d 14h 17m
Once it goes down, it was a fun ride and eventually it has to end. It would suck to lose contacts with many of the users here without saying goodbye. Im not worried over getting banned since i dont have about what to brag.

Broly

Broly

Designer to the ground I can barely spell the name
★★★★★
203d 7h 38m
HateCurry

HateCurry

Captain
8d 23h 21m
Am I stupid?! You started the thread with blaming exactly the moderators. I suggest you to speak to the admin (owner) to tell him to make the moderation better (to prevent the bans you're talking about). And then... I'm stupid... :feelshaha:
Boy, I'm dealing with forums since 2002, and I got my Master's degree in 2000 don't worry about my "stupidity".
I never blamed the moderators. Even if I did, not these mods and I don't expect them to change. I expect you to change, you're in possession of the posts.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Overlord
★★★★★
137d 9h 44m
I’m pretty sure soys are archiving everything here

Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
10d 5h 12m
OK, as a person with long experience who value his own posts I keep them all backuped in the PC and usually I do repost them later in other forums. :)

HateCurry

HateCurry

Captain
8d 23h 21m
OK, as a person with long experience who value his own posts I keep them all backuped in the PC and usually I do repost them later in other forums. :)
:feelshmm::feelsLSD: DDD Yes... I'm just weird dude sorry for that by the way

StayFrosty

StayFrosty

The Watchman
★★
2d 15h 58m
IT probably have all our posts backed up on a cloud JFL

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

SzPDcel
★★★★★
29d 16h 39m
You post incel content in "other forums"? Lol

Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
10d 5h 12m
Only in the Omnilogy forum. But there is forbidden to use "toilets", "foids", "rope yourself", etc. so, in fact there aren't many forums that will welcome your incel content.

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
111d 14h 44m
TheValeYard

TheValeYard

Just existing in this Clown World
★★
6d 5h 23m
some horror shit:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

theAnt

theAnt

KTHHJSV, 3/10
★★★
8d 17h 52m
Pixycel

Pixycel

Run Morty! I just gave that nigga six dollars!
★★★★★
251d 11h 38m
I have a headache right now. Can someone translate what this schizo was saying? I'm not really up to deciphering this shit

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Legend
★★
13d 15h 6m
All it takes is one public hysteria for this entire site to go crashing down. YouTube would be nice, but some accounts and their libraries of content have also disappeared.

Incels need to infiltrate corporations to make websites more Incel-friendly spaces.