Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Message to our opponents

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
What I never understood is that you constantly say "women don't like you because you hate women", but meanwhile man-hating radical feminists on reddit/lolcow/crystalcafe have no trouble finding relationships and talk about the relationships they are in. So why does "hating the opposite gender" negatively impact men but not women? So you admit that men and women are different.

So you want us to reshape our entire personalities, careers, hobbies, and identity in a superficial way to attract females. How would improving our non-sexual traits impact our sexual success? Why would we be interested in a borderline platonic relationship with a girl who isn't sexually attracted to us?

When incels say "I will never have a girlfriend" they mean "I will never find a girl who is sexually attracted to me." And you know this is true, you know that due to our unattractive physical characteristics we will never be able to sexually attract a female.

No point in arguing with these idiots op I think deep down they know we are right they just absolutely love arguments. I would go as far as to say 90% of Inceltear are just larping trolls who know the blackpill is real they just want to anger us

Opps get shanked and banged
Hide british threads ignore british posts do not reply to 1010071

@Notorious Inkler

Some men have low enough standards to date man-hating feminists, but despite what Twitter and the other manipulation tools out there try to make you believe, normal women don't like entitled man-hating bitches telling them how to live. There's always peer-pressure though, and that's why manipulation tools slowly corrode agency, but for those women who are literate enough, feminist talking heads are unsufferable.

your ''opponents'' are mentally ill trannies who rot infront of the screen all day to rack up karma that has 0 worth
why are u even acknowledging their existence

Some men have low enough standards to date man-hating feminists, but despite what Twitter and the other manipulation tools out there try to make you believe, normal women don't like entitled man-hating bitches telling them how to live. There's always peer-pressure though, and that's why manipulation tools slowly corrode agency, but for those women who are literate enough, feminist talking heads are unsufferable.
In all of my years lurking on crystalcafe/lolcow/femaledatingstrategy I have never ONCE seen a female who was struggling to find a boyfriend. Every single one of them either had multiple past relationships or is in a relationship.

They think that we are born being incel blackpill

good point. foids also fraud their smv by using makeups.

In all of my years lurking on crystalcafe/lolcow/femaledatingstrategy I have never ONCE seen a female who was struggling to find a boyfriend. Every single one of them either had multiple past relationships or is in a relationship.
Sure, they easily get into their first relationship. What stings is latter realizing how dumb they were and then they tend to keep their guard up. Some are dumb and keep getting duped. Some are wary from bad past experiences and have troubles from then on.

The argument that we can't find a girlfriend because we hate women is so ludicrous. Feminists spend a TON of time and effort complaining about misogyny in their personal relationships, including boyfriends/husbands, fathers, married bosses, etc. Being misogynistic isn't a barrier, if anything, it's advantageous in a patriarchal society. If anything, I would say that a large portion of incels probably don't hate women enough... maybe if the meeker incels were just a little more misogynistic they could ascend. It's one of the stronger blackpills, I think, to realize that misogyny can be advantageous if you keep it in check.

we as blackpillers we accept the truth not cry about why we are hated among other genders. anyone who says that is most likely trolling and knows nothing what the blackpill ideology truly is

we as blackpillers we accept the truth not cry about why we are hated among other genders. anyone who says that is most likely trolling and knows nothing what the blackpill ideology truly is
Saying the truth offends people more than any lie could

i agree with you people cant stand the truth so they keep being in denial

They think that we are born being incel blackpill
Yeah, they get causality backwards. Some of them genuinely don't seem to understand how a lifetime of bad experiences could change their worldview, and it's the same thing when they talk about some of us having bad personalities.

I admit that my personality is horrid, that through enough time being around me one would be able to see the pit of resentment and suppressed rage towards everything around me, that even if I somehow became good looking enough to attract women I'd never have a functional relationship with anyone. But do you want to guess the sort of shit which made me that way?

No point in arguing with these idiots op I think deep down they know we are right they just absolutely love arguments.
This.

They often say be yourself and change completely in the same sentence.

No point in arguing with these idiots op I think deep down they know we are right they just absolutely love arguments. I would go as far as to say 90% of Inceltear are just larping trolls who know the blackpill is real they just want to anger us
This, i know some people from looksmax.org aka chadmax larp there

The argument that we can't find a girlfriend because we hate women is so ludicrous. Feminists spend a TON of time and effort complaining about misogyny in their personal relationships, including boyfriends/husbands, fathers, married bosses, etc. Being misogynistic isn't a barrier, if anything, it's advantageous in a patriarchal society. If anything, I would say that a large portion of incels probably don't hate women enough... maybe if the meeker incels were just a little more misogynistic they could ascend. It's one of the stronger blackpills, I think, to realize that misogyny can be advantageous if you keep it in check.
'Muh misogyny :soy:'. Abusive Chads, thugs, wife beaters have no problem with attracting females.

They can't handle the truth, you may as well bang your head against a brick wall!