Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Message to lurking trannies

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
You will never be a woman and may the Norwood reaper peel your hairline back like a banana amen!

Based. you forgot to mention the 40-something percent statistic, kill all trannies tbh (in Wolfenstein)

Okay Boomer
2cb
38B4A724 6A56 474B BFA4 DBE90B8DA183
FFC7D106 0011 423A 92D8 5928CC5B7512

Alopecia doesn't stop these guys. They just wear a wig, then. It's not much different from make up anyway.

Unisex bathroom political cartoon
Trans work suicide comic 1
Lgbt lube political cartoon
Clown world comic1
Becoming lgbt political cartoon

Kill all trannies now.

Based message

You look like disgusting repulsive freaks. Almost all normal people are grossed out when they see you. You cut your dick off for a modern trend. You're a disgusting man on homrone treatments. Everyone can tell you're a man. 3 pounds of makeup won't hide that, your voice ain't fooling anyone.
You're a filth.

trannies are not incels. run to your daddies trannies

In the 22nd century, scholars will look back upon trannies as a retarded fad, similar to the way we look at bloodletting and witch hunts.

Noticed you tyranny guys are down to 4%. Shame. You can follow through on chopping your dick off but not roping? You fail at more than being women, it seems.

Holy mother of based.

extremely based

Incels becoming trannies is the biggest cope ever LMAO.

Bumping for all you bluepills lurking on this fine, fine day.

Listen, I live in SF, ground zero of LGBTQ.

Let me tell you that a lot of these homos wouldn't be homos if it weren't for feminism.

These are all for the most part, short, framelet, effeminate, borderline ethnic looking men.

Sure there are gay white dudes but the majority of gay dudes look brown, hispanic, and ethnic to me. "Guido" as they say. Or if they are white, they are below average height and framelets.

Essentially EXACTLY the type of men that white females specifically do not want.

Transgenders are just the bottom of the barrel freaks in the gay community. Gay dudes don't want them so they cross dress, surgerymaxx, and makeupmaxx to look like females in order to hopefully attract and fool some hetero retard.

Listen, even gay dudes discriminate against gay Asian dudes. You who know who doesn't discriminate against gay Asian dudes (from my personal experiences time and time again)? Trannies.

Last edited:
Its really hard to believe that were at the point where some people legit believe that you can be born with a "ladybrain" and that you can transition from one gender to another

Peak delusion

What goes through a guys head that he does this to himself

Last edited: