Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Message to lurkers

• Thread starter ControlledInsanity
  • Start date
ControlledInsanity

ControlledInsanity

Legit NoFap World Champion AMA
★★
To the female lurkers perusing this public forum: even though you have this preconceived caricature in your mind of incels as unadjusted loners, probably with fringe traits, extremists or whatever negative connotations you ascribe, remember that there is a sizeable cross section of the male population which fall into this group. We are your coworkers, your sons or brothers, the clerk at the store or the folks servicing your equipment. These are sentiments and understandings which are held even by the 'well adjusted' and those who would not readily admit to being incel to their friends or families. The expressions here can appear extreme as they are of frustrations and venting. But you probably know somebody IRL who is suffering mental anguish from inceldom.

Yes femoid there are I.N.C.E.L. terrorists in your midsts—patriarchal danger and potential rapists around every corner. Be afraid :feelsdevil:

Every newcoming lurker needs to be greeted by this message. I don't even think it applies only to female ones; the soyboy simps attack incels for no good reason just as much.

poopen farten

poetic , i like it

To the female lurkers perusing this public forum: even though you have this preconceived caricature in your mind of incels as unadjusted loners, probably with fringe traits, extremists or whatever negative connotations you ascribe, remember that there is a sizeable cross section of the male population which fall into this group. We are your coworkers, your sons or brothers, the clerk at the store or the folks servicing your equipment. These are sentiments and understandings which are held even by the 'well adjusted' and those who would not readily admit to being incel to their friends or families. The expressions here can appear extreme as they are of frustrations and venting. But you probably know somebody IRL who is suffering mental anguish from inceldom.

View: https://youtu.be/BhuiPtwyoY8

who gives a shit about lurkers

Yes femoid there are I.N.C.E.L. terrorists in your midsts—patriarchal danger and potential rapists around every corner. Be afraid :feelsdevil:
there are less rapists in an entire incel forum's userbase than inside a party at stacy's home.

putin browsing .is

Message to all lurkers: i want sex time, prefferably with big jewish booba

Also, niggers tongue my anus