Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Message for cucktears

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I may call you cucks, numales, soyboys, and homos, but I just want to let you know that, in the same way that Caesar loved Pompey; in the same way that Tom loves Jerry; in the same way that Gary Oak loves Ash Ketchup; I love you. Come, let us kayak down the River Soylent and play the Nintendo Switch while landwhales dressed in skimpy maid costumes serve us chicken tendies on paper plates. We will work on our personalities while lifting in the shower and watching the Rick and Mortimer. I extend to you a wreath made from leaves of the soy plant.

Bernie Sunders 2022

i guess im too low iq for threads like that ded srs

lol, gary is ashs former childhood friend and then later becomes his rival while still remaining the friendship, how is incels.co rivals with intel tears :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

They are just political correct approved incels nothing more

No chad or succesful normie would spend his times defaming virgin males on the internet. They dont even know virgin males exist

We all spend a significant amount of time shitposting on a weird, obscure corner of the internet animated against our chosen outgroups by a nagging awareness of our abject failings in life.

Except the women on IT -- they can eat shit.

I want to be coached by a person from IT on how I can improve my personality.

I want to be coached by a person from IT on how I can improve my personality.
step 1) get a better chin
step 2) get taller
step 3) get a better face
and...your personality will now mog everyone elses!!

thats all you need to do inkwell

also since I coached you where is my $20?

I may call you cucks, numales, soyboys, and homos, but I just want to let you know that, in the same way that Caesar loved Pompey; in the same way that Tom loves Jerry; in the same way that Gary Oak loves Ash Ketchup; I love you. Come, let us kayak down the River Soylent and play the Nintendo Switch while landwhales dressed in skimpy maid costumes serve us chicken tendies on paper plates. We will work on our personalities while lifting in the shower and watching the Rick and Mortimer. I extend to you a wreath made from leaves of the soy plant.

Bernie Sunders 2022
Brought a tear to my eye.

Red

Beautifully written.

I hate obnoxious posts like these

Heres my message to IncelQueers: