Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Message for all those sons of bitches who...

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★
Message for all those sons of bitches who believe "Chad dosen't care about love, affection and validation because he gets them all" . That's ultramegagalactic HUGE COPE, he gets low values women, he would kill for a Stacy let alone GIGASTACY. Chad get depressed because he can't manipulate Stacy's and GigaStaycs's and he get damaged by Stacy rejection and degenerate in fucking low value women,who thinks that would fill that void in him, that's why he pump and dumps niggas is not because Chads loves to pumps and dumps is because he wants to fill the void in him. Chad will kill for a GigaStacy to be with him in a ltr.

Gigastacies mog everyone in terms of SMV. Until they get old that is.

Cope, chad is much more animalistic than that

There are some chads who care about romanticism and love and some who don't. Same with normies and incels.

But its a cope to think foids are soulless demons to everyone, chad can get the fantasy romance love story you all desire :smonk:

Death to all foids and chads

My prediction: you are a htn who only gets low value women and think you are Chad but you getting mad at how no Stacy wants you. Trust me, if you were really a "Chad" youd have Stacy gf.

My prediction: you are a htn who only gets low value women and think you are Chad but you getting mad at how no Stacy wants you. Trust me, if you were really a "Chad" youd have Stacy gf.
Your massage is for me or for chad :feelskek:?

Message for all those sons of bitches who believe "Chad dosen't care about love, affection and validation because he gets them all" . That's ultramegagalactic HUGE COPE, he gets low values women, he would kill for a Stacy let alone GIGASTACY. Chad get depressed because he can't manipulate Stacy's and GigaStaycs's and he get damaged by Stacy rejection and degenerate in fucking low value women,who thinks that would fill that void in him, that's why he pump and dumps niggas is not because Chads loves to pumps and dumps is because he wants to fill the void in him. Chad will kill for a GigaStacy to be with him in a ltr.
I.e., nobody is truly content with their lot in the SMP.

What the fuck has happened to this forum

If that's the case then trust me. Chad gets his looksmatch.
Yeah dude but my point was Chad also crave love, affection and validation like normies, soyboys, cucks and some incels.

Yeah dude but my point was Chad also crave love, affection and validation like normies, soyboys, cucks and some incels.
Yeah no shit tbh. All males crave that. Its just foids that can be degenerate unaffectionate whores.

Chads wants his gf to buy him cute presents and run him bubble baths

Chad can die in a fire.

I have no idea what you are trying to say man. Chads who are born to middle class families and above (in The West. and all over the world) who know how to play the game of Life well enough, and they certainly won't be feeling bad for Chad.

Btw....

Your question about whether he cares for "love,affection and validation" is irrelevant. Some care. Some don't. Who cares what state of mood they are in? It's not even a question to ponder. At some level, all humans care for these things.

foids do everything for chad stop coping hard