Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Mentally speaking, I'm gigaChad

CleverJester

CleverJester

Rare Poster
★★
Or just chad but i won't bargain for less than that.

The reason for that is because I mog the hell out of my incel body meaning i'm mentally normie or even higher.
"I'm going to withstand the pain until you give up you incel body piece of shit, i'm dominating you piece of incel shit"
When i'm about to give up i do 1 more then 1 more and so on until my body surrenders.

The perk of gymmaxxing is that the only person that is allowed to mog you is yourself because as you become stronger, no one would dare to fuck with you.
At least that's true for 6'+ """"incels"""" or if you live in japan because the average height there is 5'7 and 99.1488% of them are twinks, this is lifefuel for manlets.
I'm mogging my twink body into oblivion and beyond. Soon my neck will be tough enough to be worthy of being foundation for my Chad brain hence unlocking the dark triad perk.
I'm extremely low-inhib while typing this.

Gymcels can you relate? @gymletethnicel

You have got to be taking the piss.

I identify as a 14 yo white pretty boy.

I'm still trying to figure out if this post is intentionally retarded or not.

I'm a very sophisticated Chad trapped in an incel body.