Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mentally ill noodlewhore transitions to ricecel

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Transmedical/comments/14r5sjn/been_lurking_around_the_sub_for_a_while_does_this/

I started questioning myself since I started breathing and in 4th grade I would already consider myself a "weird Asian guy" because I didn't understand why my face looked the way it did or why I was that skinny.

Jfl, white ftm trannies are already out of their mind but noodlewhores who willingly become ricecels are another level of retarded. Good fucking riddance :feelskek:

most mentally healthy noodlewhore

Jfl, white ftm trannies are already out of their mind but noodlewhores who willingly become ricecels are another level of retarded
Not just ricecels but turbomanlet, turboframelet, dickless ricecels

This is what happens when they can't get white cocku, she will transition back into lady boy lady in order to get old white men in thailand to fuck them

This is what happens when they can't get white cocku, she will transition back into lady boy lady in order to get old white men in thailand to fuck them

That definitely sounds like mental illness.