Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mentally i am still a highschooler

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Every month i swear i keep having dreams of high school. Hell i had one last night. And sometimes these dreams consist of meeting and talking with a cute girl. The feeling of it is so warm and fuzzy. But when i wake up i get reminded i will never have that. The time has passed for that

The worst part is when i see a cute teenager like 15-17 years i get flustered then i remember "wait im fucking 21, why am i still thinking im some highschooler". It pains me that i will never get to experience teen love and that my mind still cant let it go

physically i am still a highschooler

Anime profile users have to be troon recruiters i swear

Anime profile users have to be troon recruiters i swear
Weebs in general seem to be way past the bluepill tbh

Also, you sound like a cuck
Instead of dreaming about fucking jb you talk to them :feelshaha:

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years

Weebs in general seem to be way past the bluepill tbh

Also, you sound like a cuck
Instead of dreaming about fucking jb you talk to them :feelshaha:
Maybe i just dont crave sex. Maybe i just want someone to hang with and be intimate

I've had fantasies of group therapy youth for nearly a decade now.

I envision myself and Jacquis, a Black boy, chatting on a Metro Transit bus. Jacquis is presumably much taller than I am and always accepts my lead in the fantasies.

"Why did you...?" - "Lack of trust"

"You've already been pushed into a mental breakdown once before by her. Let's go to a restaurant"

No bluepill but the dreams pass. You will still feel like a kid though if you haven’t experienced the rite of passage that everyone else did.

In the youth commune, I would daydream about the morena who pitied me in group therapy. This occurred while I was walking in the hallways and visiting the kitchen/dining areas. It helped me dissociate from the people in my environment.

Still(S.R.B):

Last edited:
Same but 19 and my mentality is most likely attributed to the fact im poor

Not hitting developmental milestones will do that to you. I'm already wagecucking right now and none of it really matters to me.

I was mentally 13 at 16 now I’m mentally 16 at 24

mentally i'm still 6 or younger

Incel trait - never grows up mentally

C6282CEC 994E 41D5 94ED 3BD2D561BC15

The worst part is when i see a cute teenager like 15-17 years i get flustered then i remember "wait im fucking 21, why am i still thinking im some highschooler". It pains me that i will never get to experience teen love and that my mind still cant let it go
23 here and it hasn't gone away. I doubt it ever will. All we can do is cope :dafuckfeels:
At the end of the day, missing milestones leaves you unable to move past that stage mentally.
All the roasties my age are used up cock carousel pros.
My bluepilled hope is that I will find one of the unicorn tier 18yo foids that didn't hop on a dick the second she could breathe.