Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over mentalcels,what was your lowest point- rock bottom

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

I am not a player. I am just a spectator
★★
describe the lowest point in your life mentally, fellow mentalcels.

for me it was in early HS. at that point I was very anorexic, counting every single calorie and trying to exercise as much as possible. so basically I would skip school to stay inside. I would close the blinds in every room. and then I would start running from one room to the other. mind you, that I live in an apartment and there is not much space at all. I did this to get my exercise to keep my skelly physique. I was absolutely exhausted, my heart felt like it is going to stop any moment, but I kept going. It was all because I couldn't step outside the house due to insane anxiety. I couldn't go to school, nor go outside to exercise, so I did this. I was absolutely starved mentally deranged schizo who couldn't step outside, running from one corner of the apartment to the other :worryfeels::worryfeels:

share your stories :feelstrash:

describe the lowest point in your life mentally, fellow mentalcels.

for me it was in early HS. at that point I was very anorexic, counting every single calorie and trying to exercise as much as possible. so basically I would skip school to stay inside. I would close the blinds in every room. and then I would start running from one room to the other. mind you, that I live in an apartment and there is not much space at all. I did this to get my exercise to keep my skelly physique. I was absolutely exhausted, my heart felt like it is going to stop any moment, but I kept going. It was all because I couldn't step outside the house due to insane anxiety. I couldn't go to school, nor go outside to exercise, so I did this. I was absolutely starved mentally deranged schizo who couldn't step outside, running from one corner of the apartment to the other :worryfeels::worryfeels:

share your stories :feelstrash:
You were anorexic wtf that is a female trait? I am underweight but not anorexic I just forget to eat sometimes, working on gaining 40lbs so I can become a normal weight

I have done that before.

anorexia is tied to OCD. I think that's what caused it :worryfeels:

elab:feelsUgh:
What did you weigh when you were anorexic? I calculated my thing and it said I am at those levels which is trucel tier

The hardest? Probably 2020, the most traumatizing and lowest? 2021, the rock bottom? 2022
anorexia is tied to OCD. I think that's what caused it :worryfeels:

elab:feelsUgh:
I have nothing going on.

i had a good job working for FAANG but as an oldcel, loneliness was just too crippling. couldn't do it anymore and quit. then i started LDAR'ing until getting extremely bad diabetes (A1C of 14).

took some SN to die but woke up a while later with my hands and feed this weird bluish color. gonna try again soon, can't last forever with no job.

The last 3 and half years have been my lowest point. I had to quit my job. Daily headaches, anxiety, depression, thoughts of suicide

What did you weigh when you were anorexic? I calculated my thing and it said I am at those levels which is trucel tier
at my lowest I was about 50kg. to some people this is not so little, but I am naturally quite lean and at that point I pretty much had 0 fat. I was just bones with slight muscle. also ofc the thing with anorexia is it is as much mental as physical, if not more :worryfeels:

Your "rock bottom" was my everyday life.

When i finished uni, jobless and and witnessing people getting in committed relationships, leading a normal life.

When i finished uni, jobless and and witnessing people getting in committed relationships, leading a normal life.
finishing uni as a kissless virgin who never had a gf is absolutely brutal. your life is nothing but over at that point, you will never recover those prime sexless years :feelsrope:

finishing uni as a kissless virgin who never had a gf is absolutely brutal. your life is nothing but over at that point, you will never recover those prime sexless years :feelsrope:
Yeah i forgot to add i was and still am a KHHV. I knew some manlets who were also like that, buts still we were ijn the bottom 5%.

Being completely alone in high school larping as a Persona game MC and watching anime about loners to cope. Getting a full ride to uni then getting kicked out soon after for being non-NT after being bullied by normie cunts but administration sided with them and justified their bullying, not before I got a small glimpse into the pleasure-filled life I could have lived on campus had I been NT. Then wageslaving shitty construction jobs getting bullied every day, coming home and being a complete pothead and laying in completely messy room with blackout curtain drawn thinking about rope every 7 seconds. Then quitting then getting kidnapped and my rights violated, sent to abusive mental ward by glowie cunts for the crime of being depressed on the internet while being associated with inkwells and making my mental state even worse. Then living with my dad in 3rd world shithole for 3 months being abused by him with rest of my family turning on me and fantasizing about braining him with a hammer then jumping off a 10 story building. All these one after another. It's a miracle I didn't rope. It's been uphill since then.
dA3VLr.jpg

Last edited:
Being completely alone in high school larping as a Persona game MC and watching anime about loners to cope. Getting a full ride to uni then getting kicked out soon after for being non-NT after being bullied by normie cunts but administration sided with them and justified their bullying, not before I got a small glimpse into the pleasure-filled life I could have lived on campus had I been NT. Then wageslaving shitty construction jobs getting bullied every day, coming home and being a complete pothead and laying in completely messy room with blackout curtain drawn thinking about rope every 7 seconds. Then quitting then getting kidnapped and my rights violated, sent to abusive mental ward by glowie cunts for the crime of being depressed on the internet while being associated with inkwells and making my mental state even worse. Then living with my dad in 3rd world shithole for 3 months being abused by him with rest of my family turning on me and fantasizing about braining him with a hammer then jumping off a 10 story building. All these one after another. It's a miracle I didn't rope. It's been uphill since then.
dA3VLr.jpg
brutal:worryfeels:

sent to abusive mental ward by glowie cunts for the crime of being depressed on the internet while being associated with inkwells
how did this happen :worryfeels::worryfeels::feelstrash:

how did this happen :worryfeels::worryfeels::feelstrash:
venting suicidal ideations online. glowfags used this to involuntary commit me. don't want to be too detailed. hope they get what they fucking deserve

venting suicidal ideations online. glowfags used this to involuntary commit me. don't want to be too detailed. hope they get what they fucking deserve
if you are from cucknada I think I remember you posting about it some years ago :feelssus:

i had a good job working for FAANG but as an oldcel, loneliness was just too crippling. couldn't do it anymore and quit. then i started LDAR'ing until getting extremely bad diabetes (A1C of 14).

took some SN to die but woke up a while later with my hands and feed this weird bluish color. gonna try again soon, can't last forever with no job.
you might consider giving pills a try at this point

Realizing that I am genetic failure at age of 12

Last edited:
oh i tried those, i wanted to make sure i gave everything a try before committing to roping.
As a religious guy, suicide deosn't make sense for me.
You are going to die anyway, why hasten the inevitable.

As a religious guy, suicide deosn't make sense for me.
You are going to die anyway, why hasten the inevitable.
oh we are different there, not religious at all.

in my opinion, why not just skip to the end? i’m old, lived long enough. i suffer every minute of every day at this point.