Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mentalcels how do you cope?

M

MidFacecel

Greycel
Joined
Nov 29, 2017
Posts
18
Online
0
I'm running out of copes. Drugmaxxing seems like the only thing I have left
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
please talk about your situation
 
ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,984
Online
0
Mentalcel checking in. Turn your life to Christ. Read Matthew 24 from the Holy Bible. Makes it crystal clear that we are very near to Christ's return. Makes it easy to not care about this life when you know bigger and better things are coming soon.

Also, if you're going to say that God/Jesus aren't real, let me remind you of this. Not only do Christians have a recorded history of Jesus, but so do Jews, Muslims, Romans, and Pagans.
 
M

MidFacecel

Greycel
Joined
Nov 29, 2017
Posts
18
Online
0
nausea said:
please talk about your situation

Why so I can be banned? 


Apparently if you haven't exclusively remained a KLHLV your a fraud
 
BeepBeepAmJeep

BeepBeepAmJeep

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Posts
180
Online
3h 23m
MidFacecel said:
I'm running out of copes. Drugmaxxing seems like the only thing I have left

Swallow the Christpill.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
MidFacecel said:
Why so I can be banned? 


Apparently if you haven't exclusively remained a KLHLV your a fraud

you are wrong

speak freely

I can be considered a standardcel, you know
 
torujo

torujo

low iqcel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,531
Online
2d 2h 3m
MidFacecel said:
Why so I can be banned? 


Apparently if you haven't exclusively remained a KLHLV your a fraud

i havent had sex in 6 months im an incel too xDD
 
BeepBeepAmJeep

BeepBeepAmJeep

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Posts
180
Online
3h 23m
MidFacecel said:
Why so I can be banned? 


Apparently if you haven't exclusively remained a KLHLV your a fraud

There's probably fakecels that aren't banned and way worse than you. We can't do anything for you if you don't tell us anything.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
I remember you from Lookism. You've gotten laid, right?
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
also I am trying to understand the phenomenon of "mentalcel", does it exist?

some say yes it does, but nobody has explained it yet
 
ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,984
Online
0
nausea said:
also I am trying to understand the phenomenon of "mentalcel", does it exist?

some say yes it does, but nobody has explained it yet

Yes, it exists. You know how being Incel scars you emotionally to the extreme? Mentalcel is pretty much when you looksmax and grow to the point where you're fairly attractive. But the scars from the past keep you extremely high inhib and you're not attractive ENOUGH to be approached by females.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
ItheIthe said:
Yes, it exists. You know how being Incel scars you emotionally to the extreme? Mentalcel is pretty much when you looksmax and grow to the point where you're fairly attractive. But the scars from the past keep you extremely high inhib and you're not attractive ENOUGH to be approached by females.

well, by this definition we are all mentalcels to some extent since we are all traumatized

so you are yourself attractive but do not approach due to fear of rejection?

seems to me something along the lines of redpill

why do not you consult a psychiatrist? I ask with respect, I am a psych patient myself eh
 
Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,432
Online
0
ItheIthe said:
Mentalcel checking in. Turn your life to Christ. Read Matthew 24 from the Holy Bible. Makes it crystal clear that we are very near to Christ's return. Makes it easy to not care about this life when you know bigger and better things are coming soon.

Also, if you're going to say that God/Jesus aren't real, let me remind you of this. Not only do Christians have a recorded history of Jesus, but so do Jews, Muslims, Romans, and Pagans.

lol shut the fuck up dude. stop bringing your christian bullshit rhetoric into this form.
 
ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,984
Online
0
nausea said:
well, by this definition we are all mentalcels to some extent since we are all traumatized

so you are yourself attractive but do not approach due to fear of rejection?

seems to me something along the lines of redpill

why do not you consult a psychiatrist? I ask with respect, I am a psych patient myself eh

I don't approach because I don't know how. I am genuinely clueless. I also have nothing to talk about and stutter and spit when I consciously decided to try. It is much easier to not try. And approaching matters unless you're 10/10. I am an invisible ghost to most. And I do see therapy, but as a patient yourself, you should know that it is a scam.
 
M

MidFacecel

Greycel
Joined
Nov 29, 2017
Posts
18
Online
0
BeepBeepAmJeep said:
There's probably fakecels that aren't banned and way worse than you. We can't do anything for you if you don't tell us anything.


I can't keep girls interested in me. Because obviously there tons of guys Better looking than me who aren't autistic. That can keep the conversation going and can run social ques. I think the next step is drugmaxxing till I can feel neurotypical/ low inhibition to not care about anything in general.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
MidFacecel said:
I can't keep girls interested in me. Because obviously there tons of guys Better looking than me who aren't autistic. That can keep the conversation going and can run social ques. I think the next step is drugmaxxing till I can feel neurotypical/ low inhibition to not care about anything in general.

are you diagnosed with something?
 
M

MidFacecel

Greycel
Joined
Nov 29, 2017
Posts
18
Online
0
CopingGymcel said:
I remember you from Lookism. You've gotten laid, right?


Getting laid doesn't make you feel any better or make things easier.  But that probably also have to do with being low IQ
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
ItheIthe said:
I don't approach because I don't know how. I am genuinely clueless. I also have nothing to talk about and stutter and spit when I consciously decided to try. It is much easier to not try. And approaching matters unless you're 10/10. I am an invisible ghost to most. And I do see therapy, but as a patient yourself, you should know that it is a scam.

when you say "therapy" you mean psychotherapy, right?
 
ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,984
Online
0
nausea said:
when you say "therapy" you mean psychotherapy, right?

I mean a therapist who I talk to. I've known it to be a scam since day one, but I don't really have a choice.
 
M

MidFacecel

Greycel
Joined
Nov 29, 2017
Posts
18
Online
0
nausea said:
are you diagnosed with something?

Of course.


I have ADHD, Depression, Social Anxiety. Probably some level of autism.  Also probably a bunch of other undiagnosed mental issues. Being normal. And content with yourself is everything.
 
CamelBlueFilters

CamelBlueFilters

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
229
Online
0
Drugs and masturbation.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
ItheIthe said:
I mean a therapist who I talk to. I've known it to be a scam since day one, but I don't really have a choice.

if your therapist is a psychologist, I agree 

if he is a psychiatrist, I disagree
 
ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,984
Online
0
nausea said:
if your therapist is a psychologist, I agree 

if he is a psychiatrist, I disagree

No amount of talking to some random person will help. It's all about real world validating experiences
 
VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
4,526
Online
8m
Just ban this fakecel already ffs.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
MidFacecel said:
Of course.


I have ADHD, Depression, Social Anxiety. Probably some level of autism.  Also probably a bunch of other undiagnosed mental issues. Being normal. And content with yourself is everything.

I am diagnosed with MDD

"probably some level of autism" is not a diagnosys
 
CamelBlueFilters

CamelBlueFilters

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
229
Online
0
nausea said:
also I am trying to understand the phenomenon of "mentalcel", does it exist?

some say yes it does, but nobody has explained it yet

What would you want to know ?
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
ItheIthe said:
No amount of talking to some random person will help. It's all about real world validating experiences

yes I agree

look, if you want to talk about your situation I will gladly talk with you, maybe open a thread about your specific situation?
 
ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,984
Online
0
nausea said:
yes I agree

look, if you want to talk about your situation I will gladly talk with you, maybe open a thread about your specific situation?

I don't care about my situation. I care more about abolishing degeneracy. I only get sad when I tempt myself. avoid temptations, avoid sadness.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
CamelBlueFilters said:
What would you want to know ?

what is it and what impact can have in dealing with females

I already made a thread about mentalcels, replies stopped coming and no conclusion was given
 
KV-

KV-

OfficER
★★★★
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Posts
1,301
Online
27m
Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
lol shut the fuck up dude. stop bringing your christian bullshit rhetoric into this form.

So Christian rhetoric isn’t allowed but Muslims are free to advocate sharia law?
 
Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,432
Online
0
KV- said:
So Christian rhetoric isn’t allowed but Muslims are free to advocate sharia law?

no because that's obviously a troll post
 

Similar threads

CopingForBrutality
Replies
25
Views
739
Copexodius Maximus
Copexodius Maximus
Der Untermensch
Replies
12
Views
577
KaijuBanzai
KaijuBanzai
ControlledInsanity
Replies
29
Views
616
ControlledInsanity
ControlledInsanity
E
Replies
16
Views
352
Ellsworth
Ellsworth
HighTCurryMale
Replies
13
Views
237
TheCatMan
TheCatMan
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top