Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mentalcels how do you cope?

M

MidFacecel

Greycel
I'm running out of copes. Drugmaxxing seems like the only thing I have left

please talk about your situation

Mentalcel checking in. Turn your life to Christ. Read Matthew 24 from the Holy Bible. Makes it crystal clear that we are very near to Christ's return. Makes it easy to not care about this life when you know bigger and better things are coming soon.

Also, if you're going to say that God/Jesus aren't real, let me remind you of this. Not only do Christians have a recorded history of Jesus, but so do Jews, Muslims, Romans, and Pagans.

nausea said:
please talk about your situation

Why so I can be banned? 

Apparently if you haven't exclusively remained a KLHLV your a fraud

MidFacecel said:
I'm running out of copes. Drugmaxxing seems like the only thing I have left

Swallow the Christpill.

MidFacecel said:
Why so I can be banned? 

you are wrong

speak freely

I can be considered a standardcel, you know

MidFacecel said:
Why so I can be banned? 

i havent had sex in 6 months im an incel too xDD

MidFacecel said:
Why so I can be banned? 

There's probably fakecels that aren't banned and way worse than you. We can't do anything for you if you don't tell us anything.

I remember you from Lookism. You've gotten laid, right?

also I am trying to understand the phenomenon of "mentalcel", does it exist?

some say yes it does, but nobody has explained it yet

nausea said:

Yes, it exists. You know how being Incel scars you emotionally to the extreme? Mentalcel is pretty much when you looksmax and grow to the point where you're fairly attractive. But the scars from the past keep you extremely high inhib and you're not attractive ENOUGH to be approached by females.

ItheIthe said:
Yes, it exists. You know how being Incel scars you emotionally to the extreme? Mentalcel is pretty much when you looksmax and grow to the point where you're fairly attractive. But the scars from the past keep you extremely high inhib and you're not attractive ENOUGH to be approached by females.

well, by this definition we are all mentalcels to some extent since we are all traumatized

so you are yourself attractive but do not approach due to fear of rejection?

seems to me something along the lines of redpill

why do not you consult a psychiatrist? I ask with respect, I am a psych patient myself eh

ItheIthe said:
Mentalcel checking in. Turn your life to Christ. Read Matthew 24 from the Holy Bible. Makes it crystal clear that we are very near to Christ's return. Makes it easy to not care about this life when you know bigger and better things are coming soon.

Also, if you're going to say that God/Jesus aren't real, let me remind you of this. Not only do Christians have a recorded history of Jesus, but so do Jews, Muslims, Romans, and Pagans.

lol shut the fuck up dude. stop bringing your christian bullshit rhetoric into this form.

nausea said:
well, by this definition we are all mentalcels to some extent since we are all traumatized

so you are yourself attractive but do not approach due to fear of rejection?

seems to me something along the lines of redpill

why do not you consult a psychiatrist? I ask with respect, I am a psych patient myself eh

I don't approach because I don't know how. I am genuinely clueless. I also have nothing to talk about and stutter and spit when I consciously decided to try. It is much easier to not try. And approaching matters unless you're 10/10. I am an invisible ghost to most. And I do see therapy, but as a patient yourself, you should know that it is a scam.

BeepBeepAmJeep said:
There's probably fakecels that aren't banned and way worse than you. We can't do anything for you if you don't tell us anything.

I can't keep girls interested in me. Because obviously there tons of guys Better looking than me who aren't autistic. That can keep the conversation going and can run social ques. I think the next step is drugmaxxing till I can feel neurotypical/ low inhibition to not care about anything in general.

MidFacecel said:
I can't keep girls interested in me. Because obviously there tons of guys Better looking than me who aren't autistic. That can keep the conversation going and can run social ques. I think the next step is drugmaxxing till I can feel neurotypical/ low inhibition to not care about anything in general.

are you diagnosed with something?

CopingGymcel said:
I remember you from Lookism. You've gotten laid, right?

Getting laid doesn't make you feel any better or make things easier.  But that probably also have to do with being low IQ

ItheIthe said:
I don't approach because I don't know how. I am genuinely clueless. I also have nothing to talk about and stutter and spit when I consciously decided to try. It is much easier to not try. And approaching matters unless you're 10/10. I am an invisible ghost to most. And I do see therapy, but as a patient yourself, you should know that it is a scam.

when you say "therapy" you mean psychotherapy, right?

nausea said:
when you say "therapy" you mean psychotherapy, right?

I mean a therapist who I talk to. I've known it to be a scam since day one, but I don't really have a choice.

nausea said:
are you diagnosed with something?

Of course.

I have ADHD, Depression, Social Anxiety. Probably some level of autism.  Also probably a bunch of other undiagnosed mental issues. Being normal. And content with yourself is everything.

Drugs and masturbation.

ItheIthe said:
I mean a therapist who I talk to. I've known it to be a scam since day one, but I don't really have a choice.

if your therapist is a psychologist, I agree 

if he is a psychiatrist, I disagree

nausea said:
if your therapist is a psychologist, I agree 

if he is a psychiatrist, I disagree

No amount of talking to some random person will help. It's all about real world validating experiences

Just ban this fakecel already ffs.

MidFacecel said:
Of course.

I have ADHD, Depression, Social Anxiety. Probably some level of autism.  Also probably a bunch of other undiagnosed mental issues. Being normal. And content with yourself is everything.

I am diagnosed with MDD

"probably some level of autism" is not a diagnosys

nausea said:

What would you want to know ?

ItheIthe said:
No amount of talking to some random person will help. It's all about real world validating experiences

yes I agree

look, if you want to talk about your situation I will gladly talk with you, maybe open a thread about your specific situation?

nausea said:
yes I agree

look, if you want to talk about your situation I will gladly talk with you, maybe open a thread about your specific situation?

I don't care about my situation. I care more about abolishing degeneracy. I only get sad when I tempt myself. avoid temptations, avoid sadness.

CamelBlueFilters said:
What would you want to know ?

what is it and what impact can have in dealing with females

I already made a thread about mentalcels, replies stopped coming and no conclusion was given

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
lol shut the fuck up dude. stop bringing your christian bullshit rhetoric into this form.

So Christian rhetoric isn’t allowed but Muslims are free to advocate sharia law?

KV- said:
So Christian rhetoric isn’t allowed but Muslims are free to advocate sharia law?

no because that's obviously a troll post