Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mentalcels don't exist.

Rhaastcels don't exist.

Fuck you, don't ever downplay mentalceldom again you fakecel :feelsBox:

ea7.png

Bullshit. @Rhaast you are right about a lot of things but this is not true. It doesn't matter if women are initially attracted to you if by opening your retard mouth you instantly repel them. Doubly so when foids instantly filter men who can't make them immediately laugh just over text. (Tinder)

Maybe when I'm 35 and have money roasties will be willing to overlook autism in exchange for me being attractive and having money but I would rather die a monk than make a whore with a mile of cock under her belt the mother of my children.

Last edited:
Doubly so when foids instantly filter men who can't make them immediately laugh just over text. (Tinder)
foids find anything Chad says cute and funny.

foids find anything Chad says cute and funny.
Yeah, ok. But it's possible to be sub-chad in attractiveness but not entirely repulsive. It's my cursed niche. If I had any shred of charisma or humor I could jestermaxx and make up for being sub-chad but unfortunately when I open my mouth my SMV gets cut in half.

charisma or humor I could jestermaxx
huge mistake, never jestermaxx.
take the sparkpill: