Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mentalcels don't exist.

Rhaast

Rhaast

You only made my life better you fucking whore.
-
If you are good looking and tall, autism or burger in your ass is no excuse. Number 1 defender of NTpill @Moeggels ascended despite always saying NT>Looks.

While yes, it can fuck you up and cut down your SMV, but looks are far more important. If you feel like you are about to say something retarded and dry that fesikh, just shut the fuck up.
Looks> all.

water is wet

That I was saying all this time, no matter how autistic someone is if he is functional eventually he will succeed. Even I as mentally deranged retard tried with few girls.

Number 1 defender of NTpill @Moeggels ascended despite always saying NT>Looks.
he ascended? no wonder the avi is gone. what a fucking surprise :feelshaha:

also, link to the post?

Then what's your excuse?:feelshehe:
Too poor and unlucky. I never claimed that it's over for me. Im probably the next to ascend on this forum. But until then, i am an incel with brutal pre-puberty experiences.
water is wet
I'm ending the whole NTpill the retard i quoted started.

I think there are cases of average looking guys who could probably get a below average foid if he was super outgoing and charismatic and would be willing to go through dozens of rejections but social anxiety or other mental problems get in his way or he lives a life where he doesn’t interact with many foids

I think there are cases of average looking guys who could probably get a below average foid if he was super outgoing and charismatic and would be willing to go through dozens of rejections but social anxiety or other mental problems get in his way or he lives a life where he doesn’t interact with many foids
Good point :feelsokman:

He could be a standardscel tbh. If he only wants a stacy then he will have a tough time if non-NT.

Im probably the next to ascend on this forum.
what is this stupid shit? actual incels don't expect to ascend. actual ascension would be some 5'1 no chin having ass curry getting into a relationship.

he ascended? no wonder the avi is gone. what a fucking surprise :feelshaha:

also, link to the post?
I've done it before but I forget.

Do you just play around with each other's tongues or what?

What? Yeah, i'm hoping to at least make out with a foid this week. It won't turn into sex if I don't even know how to kiss.

yes, I hope I can ascend and leave this forum this week.
Check the thread, the moment i saw the title i knew he was near ascension :feelsjuice:
what is this stupid shit? actual incels don't expect to ascend. actual ascension would be some 5'1 no chin having ass curry getting into a relationship.
I am an incel, not a trucel. :feelsjuice:
He could be a standardscel tbh. If he only wants a stacy then he will have a tough time if non-NT.
Im lowkey standardscel :feelsjuice:

If you are good looking and tall, autism or burger in your ass is no excuse. Number 1 defender of NTpill @Moeggels ascended despite always saying NT>Looks.

While yes, it can fuck you up and cut down your SMV, but looks are far more important. If you feel like you are about to say something retarded and dry that fesikh, just shut the fuck up.
Looks> all.
Mentalcels ascribe their inceldom to their ND despite them being subhuman in looks. I'm a sperg but i know me being fugly is 99.9% of why i'm an incel.

Check the thread, the moment i saw the title i knew he was near ascension :feelsjuice:
yeah, you right. deleted his avi and changed the title to retired. account is probably pending deletion rn.

@nice_try
@Broly
@trying to ascend
idk who else to tag
thoughtlossus?

Mentalcels ascribe their inceldom to their ND despite them being subhuman in looks. I'm a sperg but i know me being fugly is 99.9% of why i'm an incel.
You are a trucel, not a mentalcel.

I am an incel, not a trucel. :feelsjuice:

Im lowkey standardscel :feelsjuice:
@Fat Link can you make sure to note this down and make sure he doesn't comeback :feelswhere: nobody on here should be getting 10+ likes on any dating platform

I knew he was a weasel that never belonged here. Eventually he'll come crawling back acting like he never did anything wrong :feelstastyman:

Fuck I'm a mentalcel, anyway still can't get laid, asked foids out none of them wanted to go out with me

@Fat Link can you make sure to note this down and make sure he doesn't comeback :feelswhere: nobody on here should be getting 10+ likes on any dating platform

I knew he was a weasel that never belonged here. Eventually he'll come crawling back acting like he never did anything wrong :feelstastyman:
One thing for sure is that he is honest ngl :feelsjuice:.
He said he aint coming back and he wont.
He will get cucked tho so i guess we should make a forum called cuckedcels just for him:lul:

everyone is a mentalcel until you actually try looksmaxing and ascending instead of rotting and complaining

Does anyone have an actual link to a post or thread where he said he ascended? :feelshehe:

I looked in his recent post history and saw nothing to that effect. :feelswhere:

Also he’d gotten rid of his icon a while ago for whatever reason. :feelsugh:

The only thing I can seemingly detect as new which supports his detractor’s case is his “retired” line of text. :feelswhat:

Looks> all.
No one fucking said NT over looks. This is my approach to NT pill. If you are a sub 8. You Will Need NT and socialcircle. Once you are over 8 in physical attractiveness,NT is no longer necessary. Same goes for money and status. If you are over an 8 in attractiveness. Non physical factors are no longer necessary in dating & getting sex. Anyway, just my take on it.

I personally think autism is a massive hindrance even to a good looking guy. Foids are repelled by anti-social behavior. And the gothic hoes who's bio says "anti-social" all love to party and hang out with several Chad's

Does anyone have an actual link to a post or thread where he said he ascended? :feelshehe:

I looked in his recent post history and saw nothing to that effect. :feelswhere:

Also he’d gotten rid of his icon a while ago for whatever reason. :feelsugh:

The only thing I can seemingly detect as new which supports his detractor’s case is his “retired” line of text. :feelswhat:
Come on man, you dont need proof when someone says shit like this on an incel forum

It applies to everyone. Most men don't know how to take photos at all from what i've seen when I was foidfishing. I bet most people here also take a blurry selfie with their 2015 Samsung phones and then cry when they don't get anything. Not everyone will have the same result but everyone would benefit from decent photos.

also it

Also, just to clarify again, I meant EVERYONE would be getting more likes with 3 or 4 decent photos, not just me. In case any genius calls me out for "bragging"

"Just take better pictures bRo and you'll get likes in no time :feelstastyman::soy::bluepill::bluepill:"

Just ask yourself when was the last time you had 10+ likes on a dating app and there you have your answer.

This dude literally admits to cracking 30 likes
Screenshot 20220205 123837 Chrome

I personally think autism is a massive hindrance even to a good looking guy. Foids are repelled by anti-social behavior. And the gothic hoes who's bio says "anti-social" all love to party and hang out with several Chad's
:blackpill::blackpill:

The gothic hoes who's bio says "anti-social" all love to party and hang out with several Chad's

My fictional character, Aspie John, realized this as a sixteen-year-old.

Only incel with mental illnesses exists

Looks> all.
Mentalcels DO Exist. If your Non NT and SUB 8. you will Struggle so stfu you 6'1 chadlite mf. Go suck a dildo you negro

Joined yesterday
IDGAF if I joined yesterday you 6'1 chadlite. If you are sub5 then being NT won't mean anything,if you are over An 8 in looks. Then being NT also won't mean anything. If you are inbetween then being NT, social circlemaxxed makes up for you being normie You can also add things like thugmaxxing etc

Who cares. It doesn’t matter when I have joined a worthless site when I am in the right. You are such a normie braindead nigger.
Who are you to point at when somebody has joined if tou have NO RIGHT to be here anyway. Your join date should have been never joined.
Elab. Why shouldnt i haave joined :feelsclown:
6'1 chadlite.
Niggas be doing they research on me :feelzez:
IDGAF if I joined yesterday you 6'1 chadlite. If you are sub5 then being NT won't mean anything,if you are over An 8 in looks. Then being NT also won't mean anything. If you are inbetween then being NT, social circlemaxxed makes up for you being normie You can also add things like thugmaxxing etc
NT doesnt matter. Just stfu theory.

autism destroyed me, fuck off NT mogger, your lot refuse to accept that mental disabilities can cripple
Yup but not reason y u inkel.

yeah, you right. deleted his avi and changed the title to retired. account is probably pending deletion rn.

@nice_try
@Broly
@trying to ascend
idk who else to tag
thoughtlossus?

Moeggels probably wasn't even incel. What's the chance that you create an account in 2018 with almost no activity, after 3 years you come back, post for 3 months and then all of a sudden you ascend. Highly unlikely.

He was a larp troll who got tired of triggering toxic online weirdos (me). It was obvious to me since the beginning. His posts never made sense, he contradicted himself all the time and he posted like he was mentally challenged while going to a german college. His whole persona never made any sense.

Too poor and unlucky. I never claimed that it's over for me. Im probably the next to ascend on this forum. But until then, i am an incel with brutal pre-puberty experiences.

I'm ending the whole NTpill the retard i quoted started.
So ur a "luckycel" but mentalcels don't exist? K lol

No

Yup unluckycels exist. I just didnt find a whore tyat likes me yet. :feelsjuice:

Yup unluckycels exist. I just didnt find a whore that likes me yet. :feelsjuice:
Yes, you are so unlucky to be NT, 6'1 and 6/10.

So unlucky to have three foids lusting over you in a library and even more unlucky for not being banned from here

No

Yup unluckycels exist. I just didnt find a whore tyat likes me yet. :feelsjuice:

Yup unluckycels exist. I just didnt find a whore that likes me yet. :feelsjuice:
To mentalcels: It's not cuz ur a weird antisocial autist it's cuz ur unlucky! :feelskek:

Last edited:
Literally says NT 24/7 and complains about not having the right lighting then brags and says that he has a good face, tall as well

Yes, you are so unlucky to be NT, 6'1 and 6/10.

So unlucky to have three foids lusting over you in a library and even more unlucky for not being banned from here
7/10, some people even said 8/10.

Yup yup and yup. Still incel cause i wasnt lucky enough to find a gf. :feelsjuice:

Attachments

• 7C3FB4D8-ACA0-4E20-8FE2-DFE80D6BD231.gif
    7C3FB4D8-ACA0-4E20-8FE2-DFE80D6BD231.gif
    489.1 KB · Views: 10