Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mentalcels don't exist bro

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
He WAS. He isn't virgin anymore and he fucks girls, how do you literal braindeads think he's an incel when he LITERALLY GOT LAID and STILL DOES???????
HOW DEGENERATE ARE YOU?????

Piece of shit, neck yourself.

I hope I can leave soon. Let these literal braindamaged fucktards have their meme site.

this

This thread only proofs that "mentalcels" don't exist. If you have good looks, you eventually will get laid.
Just be a supermodel worth millions and you’ll ascend at 21 theory

you aren't you get approached by woman which is a chadlite/chad trait this doesn't even happen to normies

it's totally and utterly over for this forum holy shit. The muh NT bullshit and the mentalcel shit is going to be the death of this forum.
I told you that getting approached and asked out by women doesn’t mean shot if you’re giga aspie.
U have no idea about my life or what i struggle with. I will create a post one day. Im legitimate incel
I know your struggles bro but I wouldn’t say that here.

Last edited:
-Supermodel David Gandy

View attachment 551705
View attachment 551707

Then this other Supermodel, Sean O'aspie got cucked on the night of his prom:

View attachment 551708

Keep in mind these are supermodels, not regular Chads.
Ok,I believe mentalceldom and NTpill. But this the worst example you could use and people will not take the NTpill seriously even further. NTpill is only brutal if your normie in looks. If you and 8 or above. If your sub 5 it won't matter. If your over 8 in looks. It won't matter. It's a Sub 5,Sub 8 rule.

Muh personality :soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Dude clearly looked much worse at a young age, as you can see on pics you posted yourself. He is one of those rare cases where someone looks much better at an older age. Doesn't change the fact he still had sex in his early 20's. It's not absurdly late, although I admit I am surprised he was not fucking at a younger age.

Muh personality :soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Dude clearly looked much worse at a young age, as you can see on pics you posted yourself. He is one of those rare cases where someone looks much better at an older age. Doesn't change the fact he still had sex in his early 20's. It's not absurdly late, although I admit I am surprised he was not fucking at a younger age.
he was just as good looking then as he is now, he just looked younger... because he was. He was a model back then already. The shit people will come up with to discredit the NTpill lmao. That's definitely something I will miss about this forum.