Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mentalcels don't exist bro

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
10% Cherry-picking
'To be honest, I don’t think I’m that great looking. I’ve grown into my looks but at school I wasn’t the guy who got the girls or who was thought to be hot.
'I didn’t have a girlfriend till I was 21, which is pretty late. I was a loner.
‘All I saw in the mirror was a big nose and a slightly chubby body. I was ridiculously shy around girls.
'I remember being in awe of this guy at university who could just talk to anyone. I still think if a guy wants girls, it’s more about the gift of the gab than the way you look.
'In my head I still think of myself as I was at 15 or 16.
-Supermodel David Gandy

Gandy1

Gandy2

Then this other Supermodel, Sean O'aspie got cucked on the night of his prom:

Oaspie

Keep in mind these are supermodels, not regular Chads.

This place is becoming satire.

Yes, lets keep doing the work of normies for them and stretching the definition of incel to ridiculous extents. Threads like this are why people claim that we're just ideologues.

To assume that being incel is only about not getting laid is completely superficial. Inceldom is tied to rejection, ostracism and being treated like a lesser being primarily due to your looks and the status that it entails. Men like the ones you posted, or many mid-to-high tier normies that claim being incels, are completely unrelatable, because even if they have problems forming relationships they still have the halo effect and people respond positively to them.

To assume that being incel is only about not getting laid is completely superficial. Inceldom is tied to rejection, ostracism and being treated like a lesser being primarily due to your looks and the status that it entails. Men like the ones you posted, or many mid-to-high tier normies that claim being incels, are completely unrelatable, because even if they have problems forming relationships they still have the halo effect and people respond positively to them.
based :yes:

Don't shitpost on ID bro

Incel = someone that can't get intimate with a woman despite wanting to. Stop adding to the definition.
I'm not saying these guys are incels obviously. I'm saying that despite being in the top 0.01% of looks, in some ways as i've shown they were less successful than normies. Now think about your regular "good looking guy" you'd find on an incel forum.

Don't shitpost on ID bro
cope

the autism pill is real. pretty sure that theres studies showing that autists and mental cels have much lower reproduction rate, most never lose their virginity, are dramatically more likely to be bullied, are dramatically more likely to kill themselves. and from what i remember, some of these aspies looked good and were tall. the good looking ones and the tall ones were less likely to be bullied, but even these guys were at a very very high risk of lifelong virginity. same as schizophrenic guys

the autism pill is real. pretty sure that theres studies showing that autists and mental cels have much lower reproduction rate, most never lose their virginity, are dramatically more likely to be bullied, are dramatically more likely to kill themselves. and from what i remember, some of these aspies looked good and were tall. the good looking ones and the tall ones were less likely to be bullied, but even these guys were at a very very high risk of lifelong virginity. same as schizophrenic guys
:lul::lul:

Incel = someone that can't get intimate with a woman despite wanting to. Stop adding to the definition.
I'm not saying these guys are incels obviously. I'm saying that despite being in the top 0.01% of looks, in some ways as i've shown they were less successful than normies. Now think about your regular "good looking guy" you'd find on an incel forum.
Stop warping the idea of what an incel is and constantly trying to utilize your mental gymnastics. Don't lump people who are too shy to ask a girl out with people who are bullied, rejected and judged against for how they were born. I'm not saying that attractive people cannot struggle forming relationships, but their "struggle" is nothing to be compared with the experience of actual incels.

Stop warping the idea of what an incel is and constantly trying to utilize your mental gymnastics. Don't lump people who are too shy to ask a girl out with people who are bullied, rejected and judged against for how they were born. I'm not saying that attractive people cannot struggle forming relationships, but their "struggle" is nothing to be compared with the experience of actual incels.
You can get asked out by girls and approached/ flirted with somewhat often and still be an incel if you're mentally retarded enough. Trust me. I never said a 5'2 curry is on the same level of inceldom as a mentalcel Chad.

Fags here deny the NT pill because they are not mentally ill

Fags here deny the NT pill because they are not mentally ill
If you're average looking white or black (which more than a few people on incel forums are) it requires a certain level of mental illness to even know what the blackpill is. The problem is that they cope and deny that and hold on to the aspie "insert le jaw or 6'0 to get pussy" mindset.

This site is a joke, niggers being asked by girls and wanting the others here to pity them

If you're average looking white or black (which more than a few people on incel forums are) it requires a certain level of mental illness to even know what the blackpill is. The problem is that they cope and deny that and hold on to the aspie "insert le jaw or 6'0 to get pussy" mindset.
most people who showed me their face were white and 5'10+, 5/10+ facially

yet some people think you need to be a turbomanlet ethnic to be incel

Anecdote of one obvious fakecel misappropriating the "mentalcel" status does not equate to the scientific research that has shown mental illness, especially autism and schizophrenia, to be a death sentence in sex and dating. Low IQ thread, tbh. :bluepill::bluepill:

so according to you this guy is more attractive than the supermodels above?
That's not what he said, FOR FUCK'S SAKE. He just nuked the entire premise of this retarded thread and demonstrated how "mentalcels" are a fucking meme.

This place is becoming satire.

Yes, lets keep doing the work of normies for them and stretching the definition of incel to ridiculous extents. Threads like this are why people claim that we're just ideologues.
It was becoming satire a while back. The transformation seems to be complete just now. Whoever was working hard to poz this forum has succeeded.

Based post from a based user who flew too close to the sun.

RIP Icaruscel.

@ERadicator

it’s over

Yup. Bonus reminder - subhuman 17 yr olds are getting laid (and we've all seen it, even evidence has been posted here).

"Mentalcels don't exist bro! It's all looks bro!" :lul: state of these basement dwelling retards

So by that "logic" are you implying lookism is a myth?

So by that "logic" are you implying lookism is a myth?
Nope, just a part of what gets you pussy. Looks is what gets foids to approach and worship you. Depending on how aspie you are, that won’t always result in slaying, as you can see by the supermodels above. I’ve seen it happen plenty of times in real life personally too.

Yup. Bonus reminder - subhuman 17 yr olds are getting laid (and we've all seen it, even evidence has been posted here).

"Mentalcels don't exist bro! It's all looks bro!" :lul: state of these basement dwelling retards
based

Mentalcels are a real thing rooted in biology. Human males did not evolve to seek out and speak to females. During the androcentric age wives were acquired through trade (i.e. slavery), conquest, or through speaking directly to the woman's father. During those times speaking to a strange woman could lead to your death, so the fear of speaking to woman was imprinted on us as an evolutionarily advantageous trait. It's not within our nature to go and approach women - as this is a very dangerous thing to do. So some people may have more of an irrational fear than others based on their genetics.

If you're a virgin and and you don't want to be - you're incel. It's senseless and counter productive purity spiraling to be arguing about "who is the best looking" man like a bunch of gynocentric cucks trying to appease their queen. Everyone who wants to brag about exactly how ugly they are should be forced to post their face so we can judge if they are truly trucel.

High IQ

I dont think posting two ultra supermodel Chads as example of mentalceldom is a great idea bro

He was a virgin till 21, so I'm afraid it is
Tbh Gandy wasnt that good looking in those pics :lul::lul:.
Only man to ever age well ngl.

The "gift of the gab" he's talking about is being low inhib. It beats looks easily. You can be good looking but still weird, non NT high inhib mentalcel and get rejected and excluded, it doesn't mean anythingm

Tbh Gandy wasnt that good looking in those pics :lul::lul:.
Only man to ever age well ngl.
This. Literal 2/10 in that pic. I’m surprised he didn’t rope by having to look at his subhuman truecel face everyday.

Typical 2022 .is poster gentlemen ^ :feelsseriously:
I join date and post mog you btw shithead. :feelsokman: also ive been on the incelosphere for longer and had more blackpilling experiences, shithead.
This. Literal 2/10 in that pic. I’m surprised he didn’t rope by having to look at his subhuman truecel face everyday.

I'm a mentalcel. Girls have approached me and complimented my looks but as soon as they talk to me or get to know me they reject me. Its over.

@simply_over I'd delete that post if I were you

So I'm not allowed here as a mentalcel? I'm a 21 year old virgin. I rot in my house everyday due to mental illness, I dont see myself ascending.

So I'm not allowed here as a mentalcel? I'm a 21 year old virgin. I rot in my house everyday due to mental illness, I dont see myself ascending.
It could be seen as bragging. I don't mind particularly but I'm just saying it could be against the rules.

It could be seen as bragging. I don't mind particularly but I'm just saying it could be against the rules.
I'm not bragging, I dont go around randomly saying this shit, I'm trying to prove my point

I'm a mentalcel. Girls have approached me and complimented my looks but as soon as they talk to me or get to know me they reject me. Its over.
Brags me

You're like Saul Goodman for these fakecels :feelskek:
@nice_try @based_meme @JoeBruhcel
You boys seeing this shit. But look he’s just as incel as anyone of us according to the administration so if we say anything, we’re the “bad” guys.
View attachment 560428
This entire forum is a shit show, I'm not even gonna try arguing with him or retards like him or even report him.

It's a clown show :feelsclown::society:

He was a virgin till 21, so I'm afraid it is
He WAS. He isn't virgin anymore and he fucks girls, how do you literal braindeads think he's an incel when he LITERALLY GOT LAID and STILL DOES???????
HOW DEGENERATE ARE YOU?????

Piece of shit, neck yourself.

@nice_try @based_meme @JoeBruhcel
You boys seeing this shit. But look he’s just as incel as anyone of us according to the administration so if we say anything, we’re the “bad” guys.
View attachment 560428
I hope I can leave soon. Let these literal braindamaged fucktards have their meme site.

this

This thread only proofs that "mentalcels" don't exist. If you have good looks, you eventually will get laid.

Last edited:
He WAS. He isn't virgin anymore and he fucks girls, how do you literal braindeads think he's an incel when he LITERALLY GOT LAID and STILL DOES???????

I hope I can leave soon. Let these literal braindamaged fucktards have their meme site.

this

This thread only proofs that "mentalcels" don't exist. If you have good looks, you eventually will get laid.
Yes, I'm retarded because im genetic trash just like you all.

Yes, I'm retarded because im genetic trash just like you all.
you aren't you get approached by woman which is a chadlite/chad trait this doesn't even happen to normies

this

it's totally and utterly over for this forum holy shit. The muh NT bullshit and the mentalcel shit is going to be the death of this forum.