Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Mentalcels" do not exist

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
"Mentalcels" are either delusional incels who overestimate their looks way too much or sex having LARPers who can't even lie properly.
No, your self-diagnosed Asperger's is not the reason you're an incel. People just give you very dry and hard to reply to responses because they see you as a low status loser and want you to fuck off ASAP. You still blame yourself because you cannot take the looks blackpill.

It does hit your SMV quite a lot.Ofc an "autistic chad" would still get laid,but chads are rare and especially ones with autism

If you are so non-NT that you are blatantly acting weird in front of people, it becomes part of your looks in some way. Other people do no need to talk to you or anything, they can see your mental illness or social retardation just by looking at you.

Being non NT does effect your smv a lot

Even if your a Chad because a NT Chad would mog a Non NT Chad

If you are so non-NT that you are blatantly acting weird in front of people, it becomes part of your looks in some way. Other people do no need to talk to you or anything, they can see your mental illness or social retardation just by looking at you.
I'm pretty sure they would need to at least talk to you to realize you have some mental illness

Being mentally ill kills your chances of having a social circle, thus killing your chances of getting laid.

They do exist in certain cases. A mentalcel with non-chad normie tier looks can get a landwhale or a noodlewhore, but not a white becky. For a chad though, being autistic just makes them more 'mysterious' and 'cute' to most foids

Being non NT does effect your smv a lot

Even if your a Chad because a NT Chad would mog a Non NT Chad
Define what NT means to you. If you try to meet new people, but they give out dry one word responses you can't build a conversation off or subtly mock you, then you're just an ugly loser that they don't want to associate with in the first place. JFL at blaming yourself for being an "Aspie".

Inb4 the shitstorm!!!:feelsgah:
Jk it has already started

"Mentalcels" are either delusional incels who overestimate their looks way too much or sex having LARPers who can't even lie properly.
No, your self-diagnosed Asperger's is not the reason you're an incel. People just give you very dry and hard to reply to responses because they see you as a low status loser and want you to fuck off ASAP. You still blame yourself because you cannot take the looks blackpill.

They affect each other. You walk & talk, the way you look at people, posture etc... it all reflects your mental state. If you are autistic and just plow through social conventions like the Bismarck on top of dressing and acting weird, you will be ostracized. The barbarians will wear your dried up balls around their necks, like a necklace.

Being mentally ill kills your chances of having a social circle, thus killing your chances of getting laid.
No shit being a demented schizo who hallucinates smile.jpg screaming at his face 24/7 kills your chances of getting laid, but 99% of "mentalcels" on here are self-diagnosed "Aspies" who think it's their fault for not "being NT".

Based and truthpilled

They affect each other. You walk & talk, the way you look at people, posture etc... it all reflects your mental state. If you are autistic and just plow through social conventions like the Bismarck on top of dressing and acting weird, you will be ostracized. The barbarians will wear your dried up balls around their necks, like a necklace.
I'm pretty sure you overestimate how "weirdly" you walk, talk, dress, etc. The reason people snicker at you behind your back is because you are friendless and ugly, a.k.a. low status vermin to people with average or above average looks.

No shit being a demented schizo who hallucinates smile.jpg screaming at his face 24/7 kills your chances of getting laid, but 99% of "mentalcels" on here are self-diagnosed "Aspies" who think it's their fault for not "being NT".

I'm diagnosed with social anxiety and also thought OCD. I also failed academically because of this.Never had females in the schools I went to. If I was normal I could have gone to some good college and not be an incel. On top of that there is gender segregation where I live so approaching is harder here. I wouldn't be posting here if I didn't have social anxiety tbh.

I'm diagnosed with social anxiety and also thought OCD. I also failed academically because of this.Never had females in the schools I went to. If I was normal I could have gone to some good college and not be an incel. On top of that there is gender segregation where I live so approaching is harder here. I wouldn't be posting here if I didn't have social anxiety tbh.
How did you fail, exactly? OCD should make you very orderly, but to an absurd extent, so I'm assuming that you couldn't focus on your studies? Also, approaching and social anxiety are a meme. Approaching girls you've never met on the street is unnatural to normies and only gullible losers fall for this PUA bullshit. If you are good looking, girls give you obvious signals that even the mentally retarded would catch. I have ZERO anxiety; I can do presentations off the top of my head, with no text on any of the slides, in front of 40+ people; I can ask girls for information/tobacco/help etc. with zero hesitation. I can even have conversations with them sometimes. I'm still a KV because of my horseface, dogshit frame, and 11 cm dick.

How did you fail, exactly? OCD should make you very orderly, but to an absurd extent, so I'm assuming that you couldn't focus on your studies?

Yeah that and I never asked anyone for help with understanding things or ever participate in group studies beause of social anxiety.

Also, approaching and social anxiety are a meme. Approaching girls you've never met on the street is unnatural to normies and only gullible losers fall for this PUA bullshit.

You are right about that but if i had a social circle i think I would have ascended.

If you are good looking, girls give you obvious signals that even the mentally retarded would catch. I have ZERO anxiety; I can do presentations off the top of my head, with no text on any of the slides, in front of 40+ people; I can ask girls for information/tobacco/help etc. with zero hesitation. I can even have conversations with them sometimes. I'm still a KV because of my horseface, dogshit frame, and 11 cm dick.

The thing is I'm average looking, and there isn't that much competition in terms of looks in men where I live but again, lack of a social circle killed all my chances. I'm a friggin NEET.

Last edited:
I agree, but it's also true that there are physical traits that reveal your mental health before you start talking.
like the blank stare of depressed guys ,or the strange mannerisms of people with autism and so on.
mind and body are one so the idea that you can be totally fucked up in your head without giving any signal is silly.

Yeah that and I never asked anyone for help with understanding things or ever participate in group studies beause of social anxiety.

You are right about that but if i had a social circle i think I would have ascended.

The thing is I'm average looking, and there isn't that much competition in terms of looks in men where I live but again, lack of a social circle killed all my chances. I'm a friggin NEET.
You are overestimating your looks. There is competition everywhere, and if you got a social circle, they would eventually get sick of you and dispose of you.
t. Lost HH because of social circle and never found one with girls again
Now take the :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
I agree, but it's also true that there are physical traits that reveal your mental health before you start talking.
like the blank stare of depressed guys ,or the strange mannerisms of people with autism and so on.
mind and body are one so the idea that you can be totally fucked up in your head without giving any signal is silly.
An ugly guy without a clique will always have "a blank stare" and "strange mannerisms".
What a coincidence :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

I have anche actual clinical diagnosis

Last edited:
You are overestimating your looks. There is competition everywhere, and if you got a social circle, they would eventually get sick of you and dispose of you.
t. Lost HH because of social circle and never found one with girls again
Now take the :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

You clearly don't know the social dynamics of society I live in. If you are mentally abnormal there is little hope to have a girlfriend. I never got to be in a school where girls and boys studied together. I basically never got to interact with girls. Outside of student life there aren't any chances for a mentally abnormal guy. Also there are some details I'm leaving out because I don't want to get banned from here.

An ugly guy without a clique will always have "a blank stare" and "strange mannerisms".
What a coincidence :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:
"good looking people can't have mental problems" is a retarded statement.
psych wards are full of non-ugly people.

My anxiety was caused by my outward unattractiveness.

Years of social ostracism takes its toll.

You clearly don't know the social dynamics of society I live in. If you are mentally abnormal there is little hope to have a girlfriend. I never got to be in a school where girls and boys studied together. I basically never got to interact with girls. Outside of student life there aren't any chances for a mentally abnormal guy. There are some details I'm leaving out because I don't want to get banned from here.
Which society? Here in Croatia, sub5s are treated like defects, regardless of their normality, but 5 and above will always be sexhavers in high school. Awkwardly standing around in silence when in social settings is not an abnormality. Your OCD would be a more legitimate reason for your inceldom, because "social anxiety" is an absolutely normal response to the failo effect.
They can tell by your body language.
They can tell by your face, height and frame. JFL at blaming yourself for "insufficient body language" when it's your looks and a lack of a clique fucking you over.
My anxiety was caused by my outward unattractiveness.

Years of social ostracism takes its toll.
Now this is what it's all about.

Last edited:
People immediately pick up others SMV by just a few first looks.
One of my "friends" once told me he constantly read/register a deep sadness in my eyes.

Over.

p.s. high IQ thread.

Which society? Here in Croatia, sub5s are treated like defects, regardless of their normality, but 5 and above will always be sexhavers in high school. Awkwardly standing around in silence when in social settings is not an abnormality. Your OCD would be a more legitimate reason for your inceldom, because "social anxiety" is an absolutely normal response to the failo effect.

In pakistan, 5's also claim to have girlfriends. But there is gender segregation and gender mixing is looked down upon. Also if women approach a guy like it is in the west she is whore shamed, ostracized or even worse things could happen to her. School/ college life are your best chances which were denied to me. Because there were no girls where I used to go. I don't know maybe I'm also too retarded to get a gf.

P.S "Awkwardly standing around in silence when in social settings is not an abnormality" is not the definition of social anxiety. I'm done here.

Last edited:
Bs someone at the gym I attend found out I was autistic and now half of the city including cashiers at the shops I attend make fun of me, patronize or downright hate me.

It does hit your SMV quite a lot.Ofc an "autistic chad" would still get laid,but chads are rare and especially ones with autism
Yeah check out this autistic "chad"
Looks are everything...

full blown tism is a death sentence. You cannot even function much less find a gf

Last edited:
Bs someone at the gym I attend found out I was autistic and now half of the city including cashiers at the shops I attend make fun of me, patronize or downright hate me.
Fucking elaborate man
What fucking loser lowlife "city" do you live in where peoples' lives are so uninteresting they pay that much attention to you.

Yeah check out this autistic "chad"
Looks are everything...

full blown tism is a death sentence. You cannot even function much less find a gf

Nobody on this forum acts like this IRL.

Fucking elaborate man
What fucking loser lowlife "city" do you live in where peoples' lives are so uninteresting they pay that much attention to you.
I live in a normal city in Belgium. NTs favourite thing in life is gossiping so what would you expect? Too bad for them fuckers won't get my money anymore.

Nobody on this forum acts like this IRL.
Yeah but anyone on the spectrum suffers from similar problems to a lesser extent. Sensory overload, inability to communicate, etc.

I live in a normal city in Belgium. NTs favourite thing in life is gossiping so what would you expect? Too bad for them fuckers won't get my money anymore.
My entire HS class did this type of shit to me. When you are an ugly loner, people focus you. I remember once someone started a rumour I had sex with some hoe at a party I didn't even attend, and I'm a KV. 30+ people got fucking wild over that shit.

What probably happened was that you were a friendless sub5 at the gym and their caveman baby brain activated. Must be a really small town.

Just a few mm of bone would have got you an ADHD diagnosis or none at all.
It Was merely a long psychological test and I'm average looking.
Also, from what part of Croatia are you from?

Yeah but anyone on the spectrum suffers from similar problems to a lesser extent. Sensory overload, inability to communicate, etc.
Autistic truecels try making friends once, their bad looks get noticed immediately, and due to the failo effect, "strange mannerisms" get negatively amplified, causing humiliation. Now, it's up to the truecel to figure out the :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

Found the retard. When you are a non-NT normie you can't even betabux. You won't get friends even most likely.

It Was merely a long psychological test and I'm average looking.
"Average looking"
Ot1gft8xms411

Also, from what part of Croatia are you from?
Istria.
Found the retard. When you are a non-NT normie you can't even betabux. You won't get friends even most likely.
Define what being NT is, King Anti-Retard :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I bet you think that nobody wants to talk to you because you walk funny, talk funny, dress funny etc.
COPE
It's your looks.

Last edited:
I'm mentally n physically unattractive

I'm pretty sure you overestimate how "weirdly" you walk, talk, dress, etc. The reason people snicker at you behind your back is because you are friendless and ugly, a.k.a. low status vermin to people with average or above average looks.

You could be right tbh. I've had people tell me before that I walk weird. My spine is misaligned and tilted to the left a bit too, so I sway when I walk. So yeah, you are probably right. It all starts with pysical flaws which then in turn influence whatever mental tendencies you have.

/thread I’m tired of those larpers