Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mentalcels, disclose your mental illness to your brocels

BurntIvoryKingcel

BurntIvoryKingcel

Scholar of the First Whitepill
★★★★
I wont go first :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

If it looks like a datamine, glowpost I'll request it gets deleted.

Aspergers and ADD (diagnosed)
Possibly schizophrenia (undiagnosed)

I officially had social phobia when i was a teen lmao what a pussy :feelskek: now i'm just a bit slow and retarded but not scared most of the time, i mean now it's just anxiety sometimes but it seems pretty normal. Lucky i kinda healed from it

Last edited:
Aspergers and ADD (diagnosed)
Possibly schizophrenia (undiagnosed)
Brutal. but in psych wards nurses always ask if u hear or see anything. were u dishonest or did your mental illness level up :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Brutal. but in psych wards nurses always ask if u hear or see anything. were u dishonest or did your mental illness level up :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I dont hear voices or see stuff, its more paranoid schizophrenia without the delusional elements

Oh and also depression, if that counts

I dont hear voices or see stuff, its more paranoid schizophrenia without the delusional elements
i dont think it's schizo unless there's a audio or visual component. paranoia is common in many mental illnesses. sometimes paranoia is so bad it dips into psychosis, landing u into a psych ward XD

possible bpd or autism idk im not diagnosed and i don't plan on getting diagnosed and going on any kikepills

I have bad case of diarrhea

when i was in the ward the nurses there were hot and coomfuel i wish theyd sucked my dick instead of force feeding me jewpills
i hope the pills helped

i dont think it's schizo unless there's a audio or visual component. paranoia is common in many mental illnesses. sometimes paranoia is so bad it dips into psychosis, landing u into a psych ward XD
Schizophrenia without voices or hallucinations exist as well. Not saying i 100% have it, but its very likely

possible bpd or autism idk im not diagnosed and i don't plan on getting diagnosed and going on any kikepills
pray u dont enter psychosis. if u do ur ass getting medicated.

Schizophrenia without voices or hallucinations exist as well. Not saying i 100% have it, but its very likely
first google search

What are the main symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia?

Symptoms may include:
  • Delusions. This is when people believe in things that aren't real or true. ...
  • Hallucinations. These usually involve seeing or hearing things that other people don't observe. ...
  • Disorganized speech and thinking. ...
  • Extremely disorganized or unusual motor behavior. ...
u need the audio or visual part. otherwise it's just paranoia can be HORRIBLE tho ik someone with paranoia so bad he dropped out of school forever and he was smart. blackpill always collects.

Anxiety, panic, autism, ADHD, narcolepsy (dopamine deficiency). :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

thats good mang kikepills are fucking horrendous and ruin lives
stupid statement. some people have schizo so bad they live in another dimension until they take antipsychotics.

The WRONG medication ruins lives
The CORRECT medication saves lives.

stupid statement. some people have schizo so bad they live in another dimension until they take antipsychotics.

The WRONG medication ruins lives
The CORRECT medication saves lives.
nigga its shit for depression

doesnt do shit

at best its gonna take away the suicidal ideation but thats because it numbs you

and that numbness ends up being permanent in so many cases it cant possibly be worth it

youre better off self medicating

nigga its shit for depression

doesnt do shit

at best its gonna take away the suicidal ideation but thats because it numbs you

and that numbness ends up being permanent in so many cases it cant possibly be worth it

youre better off self medicating
i had to self-medicate once. A LOT OF PSYCHIATRISTS ARE SHIT (SOME ARE LIKE ANGELS it's RNG :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: )
if you do eventually find the CORRECT medication your set. everyone's brains are different.

It’s too bad that most psychiatrists are nigger brained and don’t know how to give the right medication without side effects ruining patient’s life. Most psych drugs are shit tier anyway antipsychotics mostly lower dopamine activity in the brain and makes niggas zombies I think euthanasia would be a better option no point living as a numbed out zombie @BurntIvoryKingcel

It’s too bad that most psychiatrists are nigger brained and don’t know how to give the right medication without side effects ruining patient’s life. Most psych drugs are shit tier anyway antipsychotics mostly lower dopamine activity in the brain and makes niggas zombies I think euthanasia would be a better option no point living as a numbed out zombie @BurntIvoryKingcel
I was on an antipsychotic SO FUCKING bad. completely docile, unmotivated, anhedonic, immobile. I WEANED myself off didn't give a FUCK what my psychiatrist said. thank God i eventually got something good and I'm stable.

I've had psychosis on numerous occasions but I haven't experienced it in a year Im just paranoid
paranoia is a very common form of mental illness.

diagnosed autism, OCD, and first episdoe psychosis. Getting PTSD diagnosed.

diagnosed autism
diagnosed schizophrenia

undiagnosed PBA since childhood
undiagnosed clinical depression since childhood

I will not go to fucking doctor to diagnose me and put me into a fucking psych ward or jewpills

Social anxiety, depression, aspie, all diagnosed

I will not go to fucking doctor to diagnose me and put me into a fucking psych ward or jewpills
Wise choice bro. Jewpill bluepill antidepressants will make your life worse than it already is. Read my thread

Diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder, PTSD, and Recurrent Major Depressive Disorder

I was on an antipsychotic SO FUCKING bad. completely docile, unmotivated, anhedonic, immobile. I WEANED myself off didn't give a FUCK what my psychiatrist said. thank God i eventually got something good and I'm stable.
Nigger brained psychiatrists give nigger brain meds to make other patients go nigger brained. Fuck them. They should shove their own shit nigger brain meds down their throat and die + see how it feels. They did this to me with SSRIs and was forced to take it.

It’s like some sort of humiliation ritual they do on patients so they steal their soul and use it for (((their))) purposes

Diagnosed with OCD and anxiety disorder

It's in my profile flair(?) / signature (?)
PTSD
ADD
ASD

NTpill so brutal it rivals the Heightpill

Selective mutism :feelsLSD:

I have OCD and alogia for sure

I think I have autism and I might become schizo in the future

Social anxiety disorder, General anxiety disorder, Selective mutism, Depression, OCD.
I don't have official diagnose of these but I plan to get it when I have money to pay for private healthcare. I want official diagnose so I can try for neetbux some day or at least use them as an excuse to stay on welfare bux.

I also am certain I am on the Autism spectrum but I don't intend to try for a diagnosis as I heard it is hard to get as an adult. I am sure I have this as I can see the traits in some relatives too. I think all my mental illnesses are symptoms of the autism.

Last edited:
pm or post it

I got a whole fuck ton of information I hoarded related to jewpills anyway should I post it
just dont tell people to avoid meds like the plague some ppl including myself NEED something or they'll live their lives crazy or drive themselves to an early grave.

just dont tell people to avoid meds like the plague some ppl including myself NEED something or they'll live their lives crazy or drive themselves to an early grave.
True but these niggas need to be extra careful they can’t be taking wrong meds my posts will make them aware of the shit that can go wrong if the meds are wrong

Apsergers and ADHD

Severe depression, it's just a natural reaction to being an ugly outcast.