Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Mentalcel trait: You would have given the girl a calculator

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Based on the reddit post about a dude not giving a woman a calculator (context of this given in the end)

Despite all I know about the blackpill, my parents brainwashed me with religion, and I would have have given the girl a calculator anyways cause I would feel bad for
them
It never began for autistcels, if there was a nazi who wants me dead, I would have been so desperate for social validation that I would have even given them calculators
Normal healthy people in the world looks for their own self interest, meanwhile I automatically get sad at the slightest shit and want to help people in need even if they treat me like trash.

I deserve to be killed tbh, this level of desperation for helping people is beyond cucked.
Me being ugly as shit and still this childish naturally makes me able to rationally know it's wrong, but emotionally low IQ.
I just avoid people and never talk to them in real life anymore because that's the only way to deal with being used.

Here's the original post I'm basing this all on:

Last edited:
Despite all I know about the blackpill, my parents brainwashed me with religion, and I would have have given the girl a calculator anyways cause I would feel bad for them
It never began for autistcels, if there was a nazi who wants me dead, I would have been so desperate for social validation that I would have even given them calculators
Normal healthy people in the world looks for their own self interest, meanwhile I automatically get sad at the slightest shit and want to help people in need even if they treat me like trash.

I deserve to be killed tbh, this level of desperation for helping people is beyond cucked.
Me being ugly as shit and still this childish naturally makes me able to rationally know it's wrong, but emotionally low IQ.
I just avoid people and never talk to them in real life anymore because that's the only way to deal with being used.
Can relate to that to a degree. I also try to help everyone. I actually have to hold myself back because otherwise I would be used.

Based on the reddit post about a dude not giving a woman a calculator

Despite all I know about the blackpill, my parents brainwashed me with religion, and I would have have given the girl a calculator anyways cause I would feel bad for
them

Try not doing favors for anyone even old people that they ask you to if you want to be less "soft" in this way then.

To be completely honest, I probably would've too. I just have a natural tendency to do shit like that, and I need to stop doing those kinds of things for ones who don't deserve them.

To be completely honest, I probably would've too. I just have a natural tendency to do shit like that, and I need to stop doing those kinds of things for ones who don't deserve them.
The only solution I came up with is to avoid people and stay away from others

I would have when I was in highschool. Now I would never

I thought I was the only one. I tend to sperg out whenever a girl is near me, so I probably would've given it to her to avoid talking to her.

Always walk in the holy light of the blackpill and you shall never commit sin. I believe in you boyo, don't fall into cuckiness :feelsYall:

Same, when I was in school and :bluepill:I just couldn't resist to help if someone asked, I thought that girls actually love nice personality :feelshaha::feelskek:these were the only times when foid talked to me, normally they are completely silent

you are a responsible adult

I thought I was the only one. I tend to sperg out whenever a girl is near me, so I probably would've given it to her to avoid talking to her.
autist trait

Always walk in the holy light of the blackpill and you shall never commit sin. I believe in you boyo, don't fall into cuckiness :feelsYall:
I just stay away from people and do as much as I can to avoid getting close to others

would probably have simped in high school

not now though

Can someone elab this calculator thing to me ?

Old people dont talk to me
Forget that specific demographic then.
When you are in public or in a waiting room like for a doctor's appointment nobody ever asks you for favors?
Because if you want to feel less "soft" about doing favors for people you have to regularly refuse to do favors when asked.

Can someone elab this calculator thing to me ?
Added the story now to the post just for you.

Forget that specific demographic then.
When you are in public or in a waiting room like for a doctor's appointment nobody ever asks you for favors?
Because if you want to feel less "soft" about doing favors for people you have to regularly refuse to do favors when asked.
They don't usually ask me because I do whatever I can to avoid confrontation.
Like in a doctor's office, I would be with my mom and she would sit there next to me and everyone would talk to her instead.
When I used to use public transit, I used to sit in the back of the bus where no one else was and be on my phone so no one would approach me

:yes:
Like in a doctor's office, I would be with my mom and she would sit there next to me and everyone would talk to her instead.
Makes sense if someone else is with you there and all the attention mostly falls on them.

When I used to use public transit, I used to sit in the back of the bus where no one else was and be on my phone so no one would approach me
Except public transit. Don't try to assert yourself on public transit because a lot of fights start that way.

ahh damn this hit hard. Can so relate to op. :cryfeels:

I wouldn't have.
Fuck foids.

I'm not scared of fights tbh, more like scared of being used as a subhuman
If you feel that way then as much as possible don't do favors or be polite in a way in which you feel like a doormat.
Although society is going to hate that and cast you as the asshole that has an attitude problem.

If you feel that way then as much as possible don't do favors or be polite in a way in which you feel like a doormat.
Although society is going to hate that and cast you as the asshole that has an attitude problem.
It's not about what others will think, it's more about my own emotions (cucked I know)
If I dont help someone, I will think they were innocent (like me ebfore I got blackpilled) up to that moment, and I was the one who sent them down the eventual spiral.

Added the story now to the post just for you.

Absolutely based calculatorcel.

Anyhow my answer would bee dependant on my impression of her in past, if she have given me something when I want, I would, otherwise no

Absolutely based calculatorcel.

Anyhow my answer would bee dependant on my impression of her in past, if she have given me something when I want, I would, otherwise no
mogs me at being able to ask people for what you want. I just dont bother anymore

It's not about what others will think, it's more about my own emotions (cucked I know)
It's like having a oneitis tbh
You need to see her and hear from her and you feel that way but it is in your interest to resist that and go no contact.

If I dont help someone, I will think they were innocent (like me ebfore I got blackpilled) up to that moment, and I was the one who sent them down the eventual spiral.
Understandable then.
But tbh your cynical blackpilled posts here can have that effect to innocent lurkers that are bluepilled too so if you are trying to avoid having influence entirely you shouldn't even post online.

It's like having a oneitis tbh
You need to see her and hear from her and you feel that way but it is in your interest to resist that and go no contact.

Understandable then.
But tbh your cynical blackpilled posts here can have that effect to innocent lurkers that are bluepilled too so if you are trying to avoid having influence entirely you shouldn't even post online.
Lurkers ar a different story. If I peek at a site that is posting gore, I can't get mad at them for causing me to be traumatized. Same thing with lurking on here, what did they really expect lol.

Lurkers ar a different story. If I peek at a site that is posting gore, I can't get mad at them for causing me to be traumatized. Same thing with lurking on here, what did they really expect lol.
Makes sense tbh I was just tring to take your reluctance to influence others to another conclusion that involves avoiding influencing anyone else entirely.

But tbh this isn't the time for people like us to be silent :feelsokman:

Makes sense tbh I was just tring to take your reluctance to influence others to another conclusion that involves avoiding influencing anyone else entirely.

But tbh this isn't the time for people like us to be silent :feelsokman:
If someone asked me about the dating situation irl, I'll tell them straight up about the blackpill. I won't lie to them.

If someone asked me about the dating situation irl, I'll tell them straight up about the blackpill. I won't lie to them.
I meant even past that tbh
There's a phrase "know your rights/exercise your rights or lose them".
Now that phrase is mostly a cope but it applies here.
Us being silent when society is marginalizing us emboldens society even further. You and everyone else on this site has a right to vent even if it offends others.

This kinda reminds me of a time this human female asked me to let her go after i beat and raped her for treading on my territory.

I did, cause i was trying to turn over a new leaf. The next day my forest was being raided. After tracking her down and dealing with her i vowed to never do that again

9d722e40be38d755519d111492c56d85  wire work western lowland gorilla

I was selective mute in my school days, would have ignored her.

I was selective mute in my school days, would have ignored her.
based

Nah. It's just that being a piece of shit is the norm, specially against ugly people. If more people were like you, the world would be a better place.
It would be, but it isn't. Many want ugly subhumans alive just to wageslave to support them.

I only ever had one calculator and no one ever asked me for one. Especially not a girl.
So I guess I'm not a mentalcel.

My parents brainwashed me with religion, and I would have have given the girl a calculator anyways cause I would feel bad for them.
It never began for autistcels, if there was a nazi who wants me dead, I would have been so desperate for social validation that I would have even given them calculators.

Accurately describes me.

the only way I would have given it to her is if I'd removed the batteries first

I would've given it too. I have problems saying no to things like this regardless of gender.

This kinda reminds me of a time this human female asked me to let her go after i beat and raped her for treading on my territory.

I did, cause i was trying to turn over a new leaf. The next day my forest was being raided. After tracking her down and dealing with her i vowed to never do that again

View attachment 379617
How many gorilla photos do you have?

How many gorilla photos do you have?
Why does everyone ask me this.

Over 100 probably.

Its a lot more tame then the amount of photos you humans take of yourselves

I know I'm just being used but it's hard to refuse when you're in the situation. I don't do ridiculous requests anymore like listening to women complain about their Chad bf or doing homework for other people, but small things like this is still hard to refuse.
I disagree tbh I've done it before. Yeah it's awkward but you just have to pretend you are busy or have an important thing to do and can't attend to the request.
And the fact that you still can't shake your tendency to do small favors just proves the narrative that people here being far gone misogynists completely wrong.

I would've given it too. I have problems saying no to things like this regardless of gender.
too high inhib to say no. never began

I didn't mention sex at all, these people are mentally ill.
By their logic, a chick giving up her pussy is just her being a decent person.

offending kweens is basically death to all of your social connections, cucks from my class would get mad at me and i would end up getting beaten if i had done tyje same thing, thus unless it is not prohibited to exvhange calculators i would probably behave like simpcel
don't think the dudes I know would care.

Arent u one of the chosen people