Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious mental_out did not attend the charity do yestarday

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Frankly, I am appalled. Although I did have the pleasure of meeting other people like @singleplayercel who was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny, there is nothing you can do to relieve yourself for not coming to the charity do and you have no excuses, @mental_out . Very disappointed.

Thats really sad

send me video of the bed bugs on you bro

throw him in the bone pit

over for sadcels tbh

Frankly, I am appalled. Although I did have the pleasure of meeting other people like @singleplayercel who was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny
Thank you, mr. FastBananaCEO.
It was a very pleasant meeting ngl
You were surprisingly down to earth and VERY funny too.
Hope to see you again at the next charity do
:feelsYall:

I saw mental_ou at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

I saw mental_ou at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
What the fuck are you on

over for not attendencels

youre wrong he did attend,i remember meeting him