Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mental illness & Social anxiety are caused by being unattractive

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Stinkcel
★★★★★
Something that came to my mind recently. :feelshehe:

Most people who experience social anxiety are often unattractive. The reason they feel anxious in the first place is because of the constant negative reinforcement they experience because of their looks.

It ruins not only their confidence, but it also makes them shy and timid in comparison to say a chad who receives the opposite.

This goes far beyond anxiety and also links with depression, and other mental issues often correlated.

:feelscry::feelsrope:

its one of the main reasons. i hate when people look at me and make me feel bad.

True to extent, still small amount of attractive or normie looking autists are born with this

Not to mention that abusive father can destroy to some extent HTN or higher life

constant negative reinforcement
It'd be negative punishment. Negative reinforcement works by a constant negative stimulus only being lifted until a desired condition is met. We can't remove the negative reinforcement, that's the difference.

Not to mention that abusive father can destroy to some extent HTN or higher life
Story of my fucking life, seriously. I would've been Chad.

That's when people say "Just put yourself out there bro" because if you have social anxiety you most likely have it for a reason, it's not all in your head, you only have it because you've experienced negative reinforcement

That's when people say "Just put yourself out there bro" because if you have social anxiety you most likely have it for a reason, it's not all in your head, you only have it because you've experienced negative reinforcement
Normie Gaslight becomes Retarded at some Point . Life is Luck .

constant negative reinforcement they experience because of their looks.
It don’t stop coming it don’t stop coming it don’t stop coming it don’t stop coming it don’t stop coming it don’t stop coming

It don’t stop coming it don’t stop coming it don’t stop coming it don’t stop coming it don’t stop coming it don’t stop coming
200.gif

Something that came to my mind recently. :feelshehe:

Most people who experience social anxiety are often unattractive. The reason they feel anxious in the first place is because of the constant negative reinforcement they experience because of their looks.

It ruins not only their confidence, but it also makes them shy and timid in comparison to say a chad who receives the opposite.

This goes far beyond anxiety and also links with depression, and other mental issues often correlated.

:feelscry::feelsrope:
yeah exactly that’s why most are shy. Some are just born with it but people like me became shy due to ugliness

Unattractiveness is a big one. Sometimes its just from being autistic in a hostile environment and bad things keep happening whenever you try to be social and you don't understand why :feelsmega: