Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mental Illness legacy and Incel

Lenz_95

Lenz_95

Greycel
I am young man from Italy. When I was 19, I got sick. I got schizophrenia. With years of fighting, I will get a serious bachelor degree (in a very good university) and now I am totally sane. Now I take only a small part of my medicine, they are 2mg of Haldool. I get it free for Italian national health service. I am an incel. From 19 to 27 I was literally a monster. I got 50kg extra from my old medicine (xyprexa).
Last year I lost over 45 kg. I was literally a monster. I was stupid for the medicine and very very ugly. I fight every day for get a very good work ( in my country average salary is less 1600$) and a normal woman.

I have to say something important for every Incel in this forum.

THE ONLY THINGS THAT CARE FOR RELATIONSHIP ARE MONEY.

Without money I was in grave in few months after I get sick. Woman in my age (25/30 years old) cares only about money for a RELATIONSHIP, not if you are beautiful, introvert, funny or something else. Only money. So get money. Spend money, earn money, have a patrimony.
This is the only rule for every one. Also beautiful people.

PS: If you want to rate me, send me a private message.

Even severe mental illness does not matter, if you have money.