Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Mental Illness Hoax (Must Read)

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Now before reading this thread,I want you to read this thread https://incels.is/threads/the-hoax-of-mental-illness.372735/

Basically it talks about how mental illness is a hoax and Jews just diagnose anyone who dosen't conform to society's standards of being 'normal' as mentally ill. And they use this plan to create literal NPC's. So unless you wanna be branded Mentally Ill you must conform. So alot of people will be misdiagnosed a mental illness. Simply because they didn't obey and conform to new societal changes. And they are alot of negative effects to being branded mentally ill.

And I know some here are gonna say "but chad can have many mental disorders and still slay so cOpE". Well most people are not chads and Stacy's and are actually worried about how people see them. I'm sure even chad would be worried to be labelled a mental illness too.

Because Neurotypicality is a prerequisite in order to have a social/sexual life for normie tier looking men.

[UWSL]The same way a chadlite of 2022 can become a low tier normie by 2050 because of womans hypergamy. This is the same for NTness and the standards of NTness will rise in the following years and if you fail to conform to what Jews tell you to do through media,trends etc. You will be branded Mentally Ill and suffer prejudice from other normies. This is a smart plan Jews are using to turn people into literal NPC people. Soon people will be afraid of showing their true personality and suppress it all their lives for the sake of being accepted by other NPC's. (very depressing imo). [/UWSL]

[UWSL]So here is my theory about the UK. What if the elites are using the UK as their first social experiment to see whether this plan works or not. What if they are higher standards of NTness specifically in the UK compared to alot of other countries. [/UWSL]

I think the UK is the first place elites are trying this plan out on. And it's arleady worked tbh. It will eventually move on to other countries too. Literally if you didn't act NT in primary school in UK and your Normie tier in looks or below. Its arleady oVER. Your NTness is ruthlessly tested during childhood. You have to have had the full package

But anyway,its just a theory I came up with. So who knows

Last edited:
Good summary. Why no replies in like half a month?

Culture in California is so different. There's so many homeless, weirdos, and druggies. If you walk down a given street, half the people are not conforming to NPC behavior. It almost feels like a race to who can be the weirdest. I feel like Tiktok culture also encourages people to fake having mental illness to find a community, much like the LGBTs.

Culture in California is so different. There's so many homeless, weirdos, and druggies. If you walk down a given street, half the people are not conforming to NPC behavior. It almost feels like a race to who can be the weirdest. I feel like Tiktok culture also encourages people to fake having mental illness to find a community, much like the LGBTs.
Must be the opposite their

NPCs are the real weirdos, no matter how odd the homeless appear.

NPCs are the real weirdos, no matter how odd the homeless appear.
I would rather live in a place where everyone is free to express themselves. Than in a bland NPC ridden place. With no colour

foids are born mentally ill

Because Neurotypicality is a prerequisite in order to have a social/sexual life for normie tier looking men.
thats why you develop it by hanging out with people and friends , but when you are subhuman you cant be in a group because you are subhuman innit

Now before reading this thread,I want you to read this thread https://incels.is/threads/the-hoax-of-mental-illness.372735/

Basically it talks about how mental illness is a hoax and Jews just diagnose anyone who dosen't conform to society's standards of being 'normal' as mentally ill. And they use this plan to create literal NPC's. So unless you wanna be branded Mentally Ill you must conform. So alot of people will be misdiagnosed a mental illness. Simply because they didn't obey and conform to new societal changes. And they are alot of negative effects to being branded mentally ill.

And I know some here are gonna say "but chad can have many mental disorders and still slay so cOpE". Well most people are not chads and Stacy's and are actually worried about how people see them. I'm sure even chad would be worried to be labelled a mental illness too.

[UWSL]The same way a chadlite of 2022 can become a low tier normie by 2050 because of womans hypergamy. This is the same for NTness and the standards of NTness will rise in the following years and if you fail to conform to what Jews tell you to do through media,trends etc. You will be branded Mentally Ill and suffer prejudice from other normies. This is a smart plan Jews are using to turn people into literal NPC people. Soon people will be afraid of showing their true personality and suppress it all their lives for the sake of being accepted by other NPC's. (very depressing imo). [/UWSL]

[UWSL]So here is my theory about the UK. What if the elites are using the UK as their first social experiment to see whether this plan works or not. What if they are higher standards of NTness specifically in the UK compared to alot of other countries. [/UWSL]

I think the UK is the first place elites are trying this plan out on. And it's arleady worked tbh. It will eventually move on to other countries too. Literally if you didn't act NT in primary school in UK and your Normie tier in looks or below. Its arleady oVER. Your NTness is ruthlessly tested during childhood. You have to have had the full package

But anyway,its just a theory I came up with. So who knows
Based high iq Oofy goofy doofy is f*c*i**g law:feelscomfy: