Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mental Illness Doesn't Exist (DONT LET THEM JEW YOU)

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
The idea gradually dawned on me that all these people - men or women - were not in the least deranged; they were simply lacking in love. Their gestures, their attitudes, their dumb show betrayed an excruciating craving for physical contact and caresses; but that wasn't possible, of course. So they sobbed, emitted cries, lacerated themselves with their nails; during my stay we had a successful attempt at castration.
As someone who is a product of the therapy system, this is exactly how I feel about "mental illness". When I would tell my therapist about how much I loathed this world, about my unbearable suffering, and how I dream about freeing myself from it all by an heroing, the answer is "Nooooo your life has inherent worth we just need to reprogram you to see it that way". But the problem is, if my life has inherent worth, why do girls call me subhuman? What I need isn't to change my thought process. I need to be touched by young girls! If you think I have inherent worth WHY DONT YOU TOUCH ME?

This is the therapy jew's greatest trick. Their theory is that mental illness has physiological causes, your mental illness is the result of chemical imbalances in the brain. But then why isn't it diagnosed that way? The reality is that most mental illnesses are caused by an oppressive sexual dystopia that's preventing us from self-actualizing. And instead of giving us what we actually need, they will just numb you with jewpills and reprogram you to be a mindless wageslave. It's a predatory system whose whole goal is to suck up your money and get you to stop thinking so you keep producing value for your employer.

You mean people will have adverse mental effects from living in a world where you are forced to grind 12 hours a day to wageslave just to afford renting a shitty apartment and buying food if not NEET, all the while knowing that they can never legitimately have a stable monogamous relationship with a foid just because a few kikes decided they need more power and because the majority of foids have no sense of real critical thinking aside from what will let them fuck as many men as they can? :lul:

As someone who is a product of the therapy system, this is exactly how I feel about "mental illness". When I would tell my therapist about how much I loathed this world, about my unbearable suffering, and how I dream about freeing myself from it all by an heroing, the answer is "Nooooo your life has inherent worth we just need to reprogram you to see it that way". But the problem is, if my life has inherent worth, why do girls call me subhuman? What I need isn't to change my thought process. I need to be touched by young girls! If you think I have inherent worth WHY DONT YOU TOUCH ME?

This is the therapy jew's greatest trick. Their theory is that mental illness has physiological causes, your mental illness is the result of chemical imbalances in the brain. But then why isn't it diagnosed that way? The reality is that most mental illnesses are caused by an oppressive sexual dystopia that's preventing us from self-actualizing. And instead of giving us what we actually need, they will just numb you with jewpills and reprogram you to be a mindless wageslave. It's a predatory system whose whole goal is to suck up your money and get you to stop thinking so you keep producing value for your employer.
TRUTH (IN VIDEO GAME)

I was prescribed a couple of jew pills (mood stabilizers) and they absolutely destroyed me. One of them had me sedated for over 24 hours, while the other one kept me awake and upset my stomach.

You mean people will have adverse mental effects from living in a world where you are forced to grind 12 hours a day to wageslave just to afford renting a shitty apartment and buying food if not NEET, all the while knowing that they can never legitimately have a stable monogamous relationship with a foid just because a few kikes decided they need more power and because the majority of foids have no sense of real critical thinking aside from what will let them fuck as many men as they can? :lul:
v5cnh204nwh41.jpg

I was prescribed a couple of jew pills (mood stabilizers) and they absolutely destroyed me. One of them had me sedated for over 24 hours, while the other one kept me awake and upset my stomach.
that's brutal. antidepressants got me fucked up too. i think it permanently fucked me up. i noticed once i started taking them it became much harder for me to concentrate. and even though ive since quit them i've had a permanent brain fog and don't really feel things as strongly anymore, just an all encompassing numbness. then again, the tfl lifestyle will probably do that to you. but i noticed a tangible difference in my concentration around the time i started taking them

This is the reason I never agreed to use them.
upset my stomach.
Being mentally castrated by soypills and not being able to eat burek is beyond brutal

mentally ill means that you cannot function in a society that is trying to enslave you. why would you want to work anyway when you are unable to find a relationship to start a family, the concept of mental illness places at its baseline your ability to fit into this artificial system thereby contributing to it, disregarding your own desires to be accepted into society and all else that comes with a healthy life, meaning that the relationship that the therapist wants you to have with society is one directional, going by this line of logic to be mentally well off you must be content even when mindlessly wageslaving for a society that gives you nothing in return.

mentally ill means that you cannot function in a society that is trying to enslave you. why would you want to work anyway when you are unable to find a relationship to start a family, the concept of mental illness places at its baseline your ability to fit into this artificial system thereby contributing to it, disregarding your own desires to be accepted into society and all else that comes with a healthy life, meaning that the relationship that the therapist wants you to have with society is one directional, going by this line of logic to be mentally well off you must be content even when mindlessly wageslaving for a society that gives you nothing in return.
Exactly. Mental illness is culturally defined. Therapy just reinforces existing power structures by acting as if there are certain ways we are supposed to behave in our cultural and societal contexts. It's a tool of the system to get people to conform even when there's nothing in it for them.

Nowadays psychiatry is seen as normal and beneficial, but if you look at it's history and see what kind of crazy shit they used to do to people who didn't conform, you can clearly see their real intents. They don't give a fuck about us
Bergonic_chair.jpg

This is the reason I never agreed to use them.
Those pills turned me into a total zombie. I lost my libido, my blackpill wisdom, my cravings and appetite, and my motivation. I just became a total shell, and all this was at a low dose.

Good thread :yes:. The condition of mental illness is pseudo-scientific and defined by social standards in relation to cultural norms. A biological standard for mental impairment has neither been identified nor established (except for neurological disorders)

Last edited:
Imagine being subjected to psychological and physiological torture simply because some ludicrous knave decided you are a suitable candidate for experimental therapy.
That´s how the MK-Ultra victims are made, yeah.

Mental illnesses are social constructs. ADHD was ideal in hunter gather times and being autistic made you a learned gentleman in the Age of Enlightenment, kek

being autistic made you a learned gentleman in the Age of Enlightenment, kek
autists are the true master race. think about all the true civilization builders. newton, kant, van gogh etc. all of them were non nt spergs. foids hated them. they select against them. but they've done more to advance their fields than all the nt sex having mediocre groidnorms combined

Yeah the NPC gene is a genetic deformity. Autism is canon

Say no to drugs

It does exist. Schizophrenia, autism and other issues are real. But a lot of other mental illnesses are either fake or caused by modern society. Nobody is becoming depressed for no reason, it's life that depresses you.
Pol 12
And yeah therapy and psychiatry is bullshit. You can't healt non-NTdom. It's bullshit. All they might do is pump you full of harmful drugs which they call meds to sedate you.

I admit jews have a talent to extort money from retarded people in all corners of society.