Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Mental gymnastics from noodlewhores trying to justify asian women not dating asian men

AFsShouldntExist

AFsShouldntExist

Officer
★★
Teehee we just want our kids to be taller and have double eyelids. Tehee asian men make us slaves. Over!!!!!
20201117 040652

20201117 040643

Yeah m'lady, totally respect your decision to exclude like 1.5 billion of men because you want your kids be white and tall.

Yeah m'lady, totally respect your decision to exclude like 1.5 billion of men because you want your kids be white and tall.

Hmm yes, preference strikes again

Hapacalypse when?

Imagine these creatures being your mother. Feel bad for hapacels.

Foid rights were a big mistake

Noodlewhores being noodlewhores

Teehee we just want our kids to be taller and have double eyelids. Tehee asian men make us slaves. Over!!!!!
View attachment 372913
View attachment 372915
:lul: JFL I love how noodlewhores larp as based Eugenicists, wanting the best genes for their children, yet Hapacels like ER wouldn't have gone ER if he hadn't gotten deathnic genes from his noodlewhore mother. Foid Hypergamy literally kills.

"Teehee Race Hypergamy is only okay when we do it but racist when men do it" Even the soys can't deny this blatant hypocrisy

:lul: JFL I love how noodlewhores larp as based Eugenicists, wanting the best genes for their children, yet Hapacels like ER wouldn't have gone ER if he hadn't gotten deathnic genes from his noodlewhore mother. Foid Hypergamy literally kills.

"Teehee Race Hypergamy is only okay when we do it but racist when men do it" Even the soys can't deny this blatant hypocrisy

Thats true if they are that racist that they think Asians inferior.. they should not be breeding at all to make a better world in the future.

Reality is ya Asians aren't as tall on average and arguably aren't as aesthetically pleasing as whites.. but Asians have a lot of good traits like fortitude, focus, intelligence, they stay slim, etc.

Yeah right, all Asians are oppressors and all whites are wonderful liberal husband's and af wm kids are tall and white, so many lies just to say she wants white dick.

I know a white dude married to an ugly Vietnamese chick. She runs that dude. These noodlewhores don't just want white dudes for their better looks, but because they know they can walk all over bluepilled western "men"

@Animecel2D brutal hapapill. thoughts?

a lot of white men what manic pixies / trad wives too
so she's rationalizing
I bet there are lots of nice asian boys open to balanced relationships willing to let her not be manic pixie

As always: I love noodlewhores for destroying white bloodlines. Death to the jewish golems

ER was raised like a white trustfund Chad but everyone just saw him as an ethnic manlet. It's this gap between what he identified as and what his parents wanted him to be and what he really was that made him go ER tbh.

As always: I love noodlewhores for destroying white bloodlines. Death to the jewish golems
Yeah right, all Asians are oppressors and all whites are wonderful liberal husband's and af wm kids are tall and white, so many lies just to say she wants white dick.
ALL those problems would be solved if she dated the ricecels.

Last edited:
Whores who use children as an argument for how insanely superficial they can be are absolutely pathetic. She doesn't give one damn about the child, not consciously, it's only her deep subconscious biological agenda that does. All she knows, sees and wants with her OWN CONSCIENCE is whiteru cockru.

ASIAN MEN BAD!!!

noodlewhores be treacherous

Thats true if they are that racist that they think Asians inferior.. they should not be breeding at all to make a better world in the future.

Reality is ya Asians aren't as tall on average and arguably aren't as aesthetically pleasing as whites.. but Asians have a lot of good traits like fortitude, focus, intelligence, they stay slim, etc.
The response to this idea
20201117 123207

All i see is bunch of traitors. Im not even a ricehead myself, but these sluts make want to
alphabet’s fifth and alphabet’s 18th.

:feelsclown:I'v never seen so many ideological contradictions at once before.

"We get wet with our perceived superiority of mayo genetics/culture".

"How can we be racists against ourselves?"

It has a technical name: internalized racism.
What bothers me more is that they can't admit they are racist and they act like you are racist for noticing their racial requirements "preferences".
a lot of white men what manic pixies / trad wives too
so she's rationalizing
I bet there are lots of nice asian boys open to balanced relationships willing to let her not be manic pixie
Same reason ethnic foids give. Never ending series of excuses.

What bothers me more is that they can't admit they are racist and they act like you are racist for noticing their racial requirements "preferences".
She doesn't give one damn about the child, not consciously, it's only her deep subconscious biological agenda that does. All she knows, sees and wants with her OWN CONSCIENCE is whiteru cockru.
Preach tbh
ASIAN MEN BAD!!!
"Brown man bad"
- all foids
The response to this idea
View attachment 373128
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Asian women don't want white men nearly as much as white men want Asian women.

The reason so many Asian girls are with white men is because all races of men pursue Asian women.

Asian women get way more responses from white men than vice versa:

ethnic-preferences2_custom-2bcc84fb38b5ab6f7b614f933449fe2421d0eefd-s800-c85.png

It is inaccurate to say that Asians are less aesthetically pleasing than whites. In fact, Asian women are the most attractive and desired race of women on the planet. Only Asian males are less attractive.

Asian women are objecticely the most feminine, attractive race of women as measured by multiple studies.

Marriages between White men and Asian women are over twice as frequent as those between White women and Asian men. Recent research has proposed that this imbalance may be explained by the finding that, on average, White men are perceived as more attractive than Asian men, and Asian women are perceived as more attractive than White women, possibly because Asian faces are perceived as more feminine than White faces. Here, we explore whether Asian faces are perceived as more feminine than White faces. Thirty-five Malaysian Chinese (20 male) and 30 Australian White (12 male) participants manipulated 100 face photographs (50 Asian; 50 White; half male) on a masculinity/femininity axis to optimize attractive appearance. As predicted, White women’s faces were increased more in femininity than Asian women’s faces, and White men’s faces were feminized more than Asian men’s faces to optimize attractiveness. These findings suggest that White faces are perceived as more masculine than Asian faces.

So there you have it. Mongoloid-looking women ard more feminine and beautiful, and get the most attention from all races' men. They choose white men disproportionately, because the Asian women prefer white men (but would not want to look like white women). Other studies show that Hapa women are considered more attractive than white women, especially blonds.

Noodlewhores are repulsive in every way.

Feel bad for hapas honestly.

Self-hating noodlewhores deserve to be beaten

The reason so many Asian girls are with white men is because all races of men pursue Asian women.

ethnic-preferences2_custom-2bcc84fb38b5ab6f7b614f933449fe2421d0eefd-s800-c85.png

It is inaccurate to say that Asians are less aesthetically pleasing than whites. In fact, Asian women are the most attractive and desired race of women on the planet. Only Asian males are less attractive.

Asian women are objecticely the most feminine, attractive race of women as measured by multiple studies.

So there you have it. Mongoloid-looking women ard more feminine and beautiful, and get the most attention from all races' men. They choose white men disproportionately, because the Asian women prefer white men (but would not want to look like white women). Other studies show that Hapa women are considered more attractive than white women, especially blonds.
Gigacope, Asian women's thirst for white cocku is unparalleled. Yellow fever is a drop in the ocean compared to white fever.

Gigacope, Asian women's thirst for white cocku is unparalleled. Yellow fever is a drop in the ocean compared to white fever.

Then show a single piece of statistical evidence to support it. Everything I've seen (including the chart above which you just looked at) shows that Asian females are pursued far more by white men than vice versa. Which means that you're coping harder than a Trump supporter in January, 2021.

Then show a single piece of statistical evidence to support it. Everything I've seen (including the chart above which you just looked at) shows that Asian females are pursued far more by white men than vice versa. Which means that you're coping harder than a Trump supporter in January, 2021.
Interracial sexual preferences

Just a few excerpts below from a large analysis of data from a dating site -- looking at preferences for interracial partnership and marriage. I have often observed the way small young East Asian ladies -- mostly Han Chinese -- go for tall Caucasian men in Australia. They seem to go all-out to get themselves a tall white guy. And they often succeed. You see a lot of young Asian women on the arm of tall white men in my town. So it interested me to see the same thing in the American data below

50% of women expressed interest in only one ethnicity. Like their male counterparts, Jewish women had the highest single-ethnic preference percentage at 74%. So who did these ladies want?

Among women who only wanted one ethnicity, 100% of White women only wanted White men. Most Asian women only wanted Asian men, however, a full 34% of them (and 16% of South Asian women) also only wanted White men. Looks like it’s good to be a white man…still.

Judging by what CMB members told us about their Bagel preferences, Jewish men liking Asian women seems to be an unfounded myth. Put that one up there with having an orgasm if you sneeze seven times. However, it does look like there’s a bit of a trend in the reverse: Asian women are fiends for White men, including Jewish men.

Noodlewhores are just nothing more than sex objects for chads and low mayos to pump and dump, oh yeah you clearly are a fucking noodlewhore.

Bluepilled people won't touch this

With your logic, Asian women would go for Black guys. But they are the least interested in them. IDK what is this greycel shitty theory.

Interracial sexual preferences

Just a few excerpts below from a large analysis of data from a dating site -- looking at preferences for interracial partnership and marriage. I have often observed the way small young East Asian ladies -- mostly Han Chinese -- go for tall Caucasian men in Australia. They seem to go all-out to get themselves a tall white guy. And they often succeed. You see a lot of young Asian women on the arm of tall white men in my town. So it interested me to see the same thing in the American data below

50% of women expressed interest in only one ethnicity. Like their male counterparts, Jewish women had the highest single-ethnic preference percentage at 74%. So who did these ladies want?

Among women who only wanted one ethnicity, 100% of White women only wanted White men. Most Asian women only wanted Asian men, however, a full 34% of them (and 16% of South Asian women) also only wanted White men. Looks like it’s good to be a white man…still.

Judging by what CMB members told us about their Bagel preferences, Jewish men liking Asian women seems to be an unfounded myth. Put that one up there with having an orgasm if you sneeze seven times. However, it does look like there’s a bit of a trend in the reverse: Asian women are fiends for White men, including Jewish men.

And not a single piece of statistical evidence was presented that day.

Meanwhile,

Averaged face composites, which represent the central tendency of a familiar population of faces, are attractive. If this prototypicality contributes to their appeal, then averaged composites should be more attractive when their component faces come from a familiar, own-race population than when they come from a less familiar, other-race population. We compared the attractiveness of own-race composites, other-race composites, and mixed-race composites (where the component faces were from both races). In experiment 1, Caucasian participants rated own-race composites as more attractive than other-race composites, but only for male faces. However, mixed-race (Caucasian/Japanese) composites were significantly more attractive than own-race composites, particularly for the opposite sex

It's over for those who still believe that white fever among Asian women is a thing. They do end up with white guys... But only because white men pursue them so aggressively (and are overall a better match for them than all other races' men.)

Last edited:
And not a single piece of statistical evidence was presented that day.
Among women who only wanted one ethnicity, 34% of Asian women only wanted White men.

Now how many white men only want noodlewhores? Maybe 5% jfl.

Among women who only wanted one ethnicity, 34% of Asian women only wanted White men.

Now how many white men only want noodlewhores? Maybe 5% jfl.

That's not statistical evidence, it's an informally written and unsourced anonymous quote.

Clearly, huge numbers of white men want Asian women, seeing as Asian women (2.9% of this country) get more messages from white men than white women (roughly 30% of this country) do.

That's not statistical evidence, it's an informally written and unsourced anonymous quote.

Clearly, huge numbers of white men want Asian women, seeing as Asian women (2.9% of this country) get more messages from white men than white women (roughly 30% of this country) do.

Dude stop.

Race to race interest

Racial Exclusion and Preferences

(ignore the red brackets in the second pic)
Asian females excluding whites only in 11%. Their preference is 70%+ white males. While white maes exclude asians in 50%+ and prefer them in about 13%. You are coping hard and the recent greycel swarm has to be purged off of this forum.

Last edited:
What bothers me more is that they can't admit they are racist
and they act like you are racist for noticing their racial requirements "preferences".

The latter isn't technically wrong: it's impossible to recognize racism without being racist.

Everyone sentient is racist, it's impossible to recognize and understand the concept of racism without distinguishing race, which makes one racist.

Rather than "racist" and some imaginary "non-racist" (which NOBODY qualifies as) we should use terms like "hypo-racist" and "hyper-racist" to describe people who are less racist and more racist than average.

From what I've seen Asian women are bigger white supremacists than the KKK