Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Mental age should be taken more seriously than birth age.

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
One issue concerning inceldom is that mentally most of us are developmentally behind our peers. Foids tend to prefer dating men their age or older. Never younger. However soyciety thinks it's the worst crime ever for a man in his latest 20s or 30s to date a 14/15 yo foid. For many incels their drivers license might say 20 or 30 something but mentally we're still teenagers. It's impossible for us to ascend with women our birth age.

It's also ludicrous to assume an older birth age male is default the groomer when dating a young teen foid. Both are equally sexually inexperienced and mentally the same age. People's actual mental age should be what's really displayed. Not saying this would completely cure inceldom but it would help many.

Why display something that a hole cannot gauge?

Holes are...unable to reason logically.

Yeah I thought I would grow out of my JB attraction once I was no longer a teen, but that's not the case.
It's only natural that missing out on a developmental milestone (taking each other's virginities at ~13-14) leaves us forever stunted in that mental stage.

It's kind of hard to measure objectively though, isn't it?
Correct, AoC is a legal issue, and you need legal systems which are enforcable and practible. The mental age is too hard to differentiate.

However from a moral/ethical, but non legal standpoint, OP is correct. It would at the very least be less unethical for a 25 year old incel to bang a 14 year old foid than for an experienced 25 year old chad to, since the supposed power gap is less.

Society of course paints this issue as giga taboo and just says "adults shouldnt have sex with minors, simple as that," and doesn't even entertain any contrary thoughts. It's a form of self-censorship society has put it under because they wanna protect women and children, so they completely shut down any speech that could make people actually think, because it's easier to enforce the status quo when no one thinks about things and are unquestioning sheep.

Last edited:
Foids tend to prefer dating men their age or older. Never younger.
They are still many men who would date older foids, either because of mommy fetishes or they like MILFs. Just look at straight shota fanart where they draw young boys with teenage or adult foids.

All foids on the other hand are into DDLG and always want to be submissive. They might date younger men, but even then they would want the younger guy to be taller and dominant, not a little kid they can be a mommy of.
However soyciety thinks it's the worst crime ever for a man in his latest 20s or 30s to date a 14/15 yo foid.
Yes, I do find it ridiculous that they see an older man dating a teenage foid, even if she's 18 or even if the age difference isn't that big (i.e. a 15 yo foid dating a 19 year old man) as being pedophilic.

Yes, I do think it is wrong to be sexual with a prepubescent foid. But by the time they are in their mid-teens they are capable of consent if they are taking naked pictures of themselves and initiating sex. A 15 year old is much closer to being adult than to a toddler.

It's impossible for us to ascend with women our birth age.
yeah but it's not like we would be able to be with teen girls either. Even if it was legal and socially acceptable. Some of us are just too far gone in terms of sociability and autistic ways.
Can't get women my own age, can't get older ones, and can't get younger ones.
We are merely meant to die. :feelsmage::feelsaww:

Tbh, when I was in middle and high school I wanted to ascend with a foid born in the '90s.

It's kind of hard to measure objectively though, isn't it?
It can be approximated. They do this is court when someone is accused of abusing a person who is mentally disabled. A psychologist will interview the victim and determine how mature they are mentally. If inceldom is a mental disorder this should be done with us in a reverse way. Kinda how you judge if someone can claim insanity if they commit a crime.

i'm mentally 16 at 24

The title alone is extremely high iq

They are still many men who would date older foids, either because of mommy fetishes or they like MILFs.
Just look at straight shota fanart where they draw young boys with teenage or adult foids.

hell even I'm into this more than I am loli sometimes