Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @MENSA_IQcel never even managed to get into college.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Exposed you larping piece of shit. I have screenshots of him admitting everything over discord and telling me who he really is. (PM me if u wanna see the screenshots)

Honestly this forum is the biggest joke on earth. Completely done with this shit forum full of LARPers and /pol/tard users.

Bookmarked

fast banana doesn't take no for an answer

@MENSA_IQcel thoughts?

LARPERs are to be expected. I don't really care as long as they keepy their act indefinitely. I will never know and never care.

@MENSA_IQcel thoughts?

LARPERs are to be expected. I don't really care as long as they keepy their act indefinitely. I will never know and never care.

He's making this up, I never spoke to him over discord.

What's your major, @MENSA_IQcel ?

We will see if there is any evidence

Honestly this forum is the biggest joke on earth. Completely done with this shit forum full of LARPers and /pol/tard users.
Why do i find this shit so funny

@FastBananaCEO are you autistic?

Brutal slanderpill

Pee pee poo poo caca shit cum ballsack niggers

Exposed you larping piece of shit. I have screenshots of him admitting everything over discord and telling me who he really is. (PM me if u wanna see the screenshots)

Last night you were claiming he is a she, then you said he was cool, now this?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back