Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men's testosterone levels largely determined by where they grow up

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-

The Durham University-led study suggests that men who grow up in more challenging conditions where there are lots of infectious diseases, for example, are likely to have lower testosterone levels in later life than those who spend their childhood in healthier environments.

As you know, T levels influence your looks such as the masculinity of your face and to a certain extent, your height.

Articles a bit misleading but it makes sense.

If masculinity influenced my height, then I wouldn't be 5'4-5'5.

You are forgetting that many teenagers in healthier environments are fat which lowers their t levels and decreases their full developing potential

You are forgetting that many teenagers in healthier environments are fat which lowers their t levels and decreases their full developing potential

The article says basically people who have been in shitty environments and had to fight off a lot of diseases early in life have less T later in life.

Sounds like some Bullshit to me but it could be true

There are also cases of where being fat makes them grow even more. I think that the environment theory is only true to an extent. There are tons of genetically superior males who grow up in bad environments and tons of inferior males who grow up in ideal environments.

i think the gov may have something to do with this tbh

So if I lived in a developed country rather than in a third world shithole would I have been more attractive?

Over for men's T levels in the West though.
I swear that they put chemicals in the food and water to lower IQ and T levels.
Basically unless you eat from local organic farm, use reverse osmosis or distilled water and use non-fluoride tooth paste, it is over unless you inject T and HGH from a young age.

that feel when raised by five women :whatfeels:

What about the amount of soy consumed

im pretty sure bbc tyrones in third world african countries have higher t than ricecels in developed countries

There are also cases of where being fat makes them grow even more. I think that the environment theory is only true to an extent. There are tons of genetically superior males who grow up in bad environments and tons of inferior males who grow up in ideal environments.
What are you defining as a bad environment? The article defines it as being ill or being exposed to pathogens early on life, not being in a high crime area.
So if I lived in a developed country rather than in a third world shithole would I have been more attractive?
They have found that ethnics born and raised in developed countries grow taller than those born and raised in 3rd world countries.

What are you defining as a bad environment? The article defines it as being ill or being exposed to pathogens early on life, not being in a high crime area.
I'd say that, stress, poverty, and famine.

Over for men's T levels in the West though.
I swear that they put chemicals in the food and water to lower IQ and T levels.
Basically unless you eat from local organic farm, use reverse osmosis or distilled water and use non-fluoride tooth paste, it is over unless you inject T and HGH from a young age.
I'm starting to think that this is intentional and once our sperm counts are sufficiently fucked and a majority of men need fertility treatments to impregnate a woman, the government will just laugh and circlejerk with the fertility companies selling the ability to breed to elite men. They will make loads of money. My one hope is that this eradicates subhumans but I'm not even sure about that since the government will find ways to degenerate the offspring of those who do make it through anyway.

Just fucking nuke the West, we need to go back to the 18th century.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back