Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Men's Rights Reddit using "man-hating feminists were molested as children" narrative to justify female crimes.

Cba to read all this but the topic title says it all. What a bitch.

Examining the history of many of the original feminists academics, one notices that many were sexually molested or suffered through some other violent abuse at some stage of their lives.
Andrea Dworkin who wrote “Women Hating”, was molested at the age of nine and severely abused by her first husband. Shulamith Firestone who wrote “The Dialectic of Sex: The Case for Feminist Revolution” had severe mental illness in the form of schizophrenia. Valerie Solanas who was considered one of the most radical feminists ever, writing the famous work “Scum Manifesto” rose up to fame after shooting the famous artist Andy Warhol. Her father molested her as a child and she ended up being committed to a psychiatric hospital after being diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.
Cba to read all this but the topic title says it all. What a bitch.
Gender studies graduates who were once unemployable are now holding leading positions as consultants and in human resource positions in the largest tech corporations worldwide, educating major players such as Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Instagram, YouTube Twitter and Apple, as to what is appropriate behaviour. These 4th wave beliefs then get placed within the companies’ standard operating policies and practices, and influence how they run their businesses.

Holy fuck, look at that wall. Trump would be envious.

Examining the history of many of the original feminists academics, one notices that many were sexually molested or suffered through some other violent abuse at some stage of their lives.
Andrea Dworkin who wrote “Women Hating”, was molested at the age of nine and severely abused by her first husband. Shulamith Firestone who wrote “The Dialectic of Sex: The Case for Feminist Revolution” had severe mental illness in the form of schizophrenia. Valerie Solanas who was considered one of the most radical feminists ever, writing the famous work “Scum Manifesto” rose up to fame after shooting the famous artist Andy Warhol. Her father molested her as a child and she ended up being committed to a psychiatric hospital after being diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.

Gender studies graduates who were once unemployable are now holding leading positions as consultants and in human resource positions in the largest tech corporations worldwide, educating major players such as Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Instagram, YouTube Twitter and Apple, as to what is appropriate behaviour. These 4th wave beliefs then get placed within the companies’ standard operating policies and practices, and influence how they run their businesses.

Completely fucked up. We're heading for societal collapse. No I'm not coping when I say that.

we need tldr,OP.

I literally got tired just scrolling past all that shit. No joke. Why do redditors always have to write walls and walls of text when making "self" posts. Who even has time to write all that? Just get to the fucking point.

we need tldr,OP.

imagine writing that much on the internet lol

most of them are lying to get opression point, foids would trown their father under the bus for 5 mins of atention

Yea, its one of those.

Most have daddy issues. That said, 99% of feminists are simply ugly/mediocre. They cant get Chad so instead of lowering their standards this is their cope. I've never seen a popular hot foid make feminism a major part of her life. Usually they just mention it because its in fashion to do so.

Similar to incels and nationalism/supremacy shit (in some areas I fall in there too, especially since our crime rate has been seeing a big rise for a couple years now)

Last edited:
I know some that were really molested.
And yes, I never saw stacy feminist.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back