Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men's motorcycle cope is both obnoxious and somewhat hilarious

Sigma

Sigma

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
★★★★★
For many decades, men in nearly all age brackets have been particularly attracted to the activity of riding a motorcycle. Why? Is it the intrinsic higher-risk of injury or death if engaged in a crash? No. Is it the physical sensation of actually riding on the bike itself such as the sound and rumbling of the motor combined with the air crashing into your body while flying down the road at 80 miles per hour? Not at all. What really draws men into this alternative mode of transportation is usually their overwhelming insecurity they have about their masculinity and overall status as a man. The fact that I'm even seeing guys close to my age engage in the motorcycle cope to make themselves feel better and appear more "attractive" and "fun" to the opposite sex (even though they won't admit it) is simultaneously pathetic and amusing. Only a guy that has really taken the blackpill can find these typically male behaviors funny.
Is it just a coincidence that nearly every guy I've seen with a motorcycle is either short, scrawny, ugly and/or older (50 +)? Chad typically has no interest in getting a motorcycle for pretty obvious reasons.
Men like this:
Kevin James 2011 Cropped
combined with this:
1280x854 BMW Motorrad copy
will never equal this:
Mission impossible 21 copy

For many decades, men in nearly all age brackets have been particularly attracted to the activity of riding a motorcycle. Why? Is it the intrinsic higher-risk of injury or death if engaged in a crash? No. Is it the physical sensation of actually riding on the bike itself such as the sound and rumbling of the motor combined with the air crashing into your body while flying down the road at 80 miles per hour? Not at all. What really draws men into this alternative mode of transportation is usually their overwhelming insecurity they have about their masculinity and overall status as a man. The fact that I'm even seeing guys close to my age engage in the motorcycle cope to make themselves feel better and appear more "attractive" and "fun" to the opposite sex (even though they won't admit it) is simultaneously pathetic and amusing. Only a guy that has really taken the blackpill can find these typically male behaviors funny.
Is it just a coincidence that nearly every guy I've seen with a motorcycle is either short, scrawny, ugly and/or older (50 +)? Chad typically has no interest in getting a motorcycle for pretty obvious reasons.
Men like this:View attachment 687556 combined with this:View attachment 687558will never equal this:View attachment 687559
I'm imagining a short balding skinny fat curry like me riding this :forcedsmile:

I suppose it's the freedom, thrill, speed, and mobility that comes with riding such vehicles; while it's true that the main audience are older men, I don't see how it's out of the question for Chads to take on one of their own. :feelshehe:

I just see them as retards.

2021-Harley-Davidson-Low-Rider-S-.jpeg

I suppose it's the freedom, thrill, speed, and mobility that comes with riding such vehicles; while it's true that the main audience are older men, I don't see how it's out of the question for Chads to take on one of their own. :feelshehe:
There are of course Chads that are attracted to the thrill/speed of a bike but I'm convinced that they are far and away the minority of guys sporting a motorcycle if we are speaking generally

Riding a bike gives you a feeling of freedom. Add an engine to that bike and now you have acceleration, speed, and thrill.

Thats all there really is to it.

Its fuckin dangerous.

Accidents on the streets or highways with cars are inevitable and if it involves YOU while on your motorcycle, you have a very high risk of great bodily harm or death.

If youre riding your motorcycle at high speeds at night, where there is very little street lighting, you have to be even more careful.

To a lot of people, they see someone riding a motorcycle and automatically think cool, risk taker, and badass.

Harley cels lol