Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Mens issues are now going mainstream

P

Panda

Banned
-
The revolution is coming boyos.

At this point life is already over for me and probably for most ppl here. I suppose this is good news for kidcels but for oldcels like us it is already over,and nobody is gonna come for us. Hell I cannot even get out of my bed anymore most times lol.
Its ogre.

UNIVERSAL BASIC INCOME WHEN

Our time will come, we oldcels will probably be dead by then tho.
Yup. We will be left behind. We will serve only as martyrs for kidcels. Our entire lives spent in suffering and ultimately death.

that was enlightening, but seriously the problem is growing and the leftist media keeps trying to silence us. But this is the reason why Trump won because we are getting tired of this dumb feminist, lgbt, cultural marxism being shoved down our throat.

I agree sadist and you oldcels are still with us we all need to act together for a common goal

Even if you're not an oldcel change doesn't happen that quickly. We'll be middle-aged by the time change happens, and the change will only affect those 20 years younger than us, society will have given up on us current 20 somethings by the time we hit oldcel age.

hopefully we'll all be dead before middle age m8

After countless suicides, school shootings and terrabytes of men's rights and MGTOW content, mainstream media cannot ignore it anymore.

Will anything change? I don't think so. What we lack is cooperation with foids, which they must give us voluntarily, and they just wouldn't