Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Male/Female suicide rates comparison from 1900 to 2006

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

★★★★★

It's fucking over. Thank you feminism, sub-human femoids having insane standards, white knight cucks, etc.

This is only the beginning.

Bonus whitecel agepill:

su-m-age-07.jpg

Last edited:
yep men are killing themselves at a high rate but no one gives af.

Wow the male suicide rate shoots up around the same time as the sexual revolution, what a coincidence!

We need a new baseline from a first Tinder version.

1990 it began to drop because of the invention of the internet. The best cope of all time for genetic faliures

Let's move to the 3rd world.

B-but incels.is told me that whites have it easier. Why do they kill themselves more than blacks if they have it easier?

ONLY 90s KIDS WILL UNDERSTAND

Wow the male suicide rate shoots up around the same time as the sexual revolution, what a coincidence!

There are so many (((coincidences)))!!

Holy shit that spike from the 60/70s, but yeah it started to reduce with the spread of the internet. Why isn’t this information more widespread ffs.

1990 it began to drop because of the invention of the internet. The best cope of all time for genetic faliures

So true. I would have roped so fast if I was born 1 or 2 decades earlier.

Holy shit that spike from the 60/70s, but yeah it started to reduce with the spread of the internet. Why isn’t this information more widespread ffs.

No one cares about us incels removing ourselves from the genepool one by one.

uk young male suicide rates are really high and you never hear it mentioned anywhere.

its because low value males are seen as disposable.

Normies
"b-b-but working 15 hours in a factory would suck! Even if you had a loyal wife to come home to"

Lmao at the suicide rates dropping as society is getting more cucked and normies are accustoming themselves to cucked society.

It's very clear that the sexual revolution aka DEGENERACY is responsible for this.

It's fucking over. Thank you feminism, sub-human femoids having insane standards, white knight cucks, etc.

Bonus whitecel agepill:

su-m-age-07.jpg
perhaps this is a good thing?
maybe we will die out and in the next life we can all be chad

Bonus whitecel agepill:

su-m-age-07.jpg

Just fucking lol at femoids who say women have it harder than men in life

B-but incels.is told me that whites have it easier. Why do they kill themselves more than blacks if they have it easier?
you guys don’t realize how good you have it

Last edited:
Actually, chinkcels in asia kill themselves way more often. Kind of like a way to control the oversizing population

Actually, chinkcels in asia kill themselves way more often. Kind of like a way to control the oversizing population

53555a8aeab8ea7049ad5087-750.jpg

It's over for lithuaniacels and koreacels.

Last edited:
Another interesting statistic is suicide rate by age group. If representation by media was to be believed it's mostly children to young adults but in reality it's usually later.

It's sad that nobody gives a fuck about men.

Another interesting statistic is suicide rate by age group. If representation by media was to be believed it's mostly children to young adults but in reality it's usually later.

Teenage years/early 20's are crucial

ussuirrr.gif

There's no way we truecels will live past 65

Suicide rates for men fell as it became more acceptable to go LGBT.

Women who suicide nearly always have extreme mental health issues. Most men who do it are perfectly sane but just feel its the logical next step.

The loss of male-oriented, living-wage jobs due to deindustrialization also contributed to the spike in male suicides.

Video games also helped.

You'd think it's mostly teen girls who were slut shamed commiting suicide.

I'm sure it picked up again after 2008 as that's when Tinder and other social media started to get huge traction.

I remember back in 2012 when that piece of shit Amanda Todd took all the attention for being a slut, incels were already noticing how hot girls and girls get all the attention while ugly dudes got nothing. I bet many of you have never heard of this kid:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Ryan_Halligan
TL;DR: A girl pretended to have a crush on this incel, and then proceeed to humiliate him with the collusion of Chads in the school. He ended up roping after realizing it was over. They all laughed about it until they got exposed for their role in the whole thing. Fuck this nonsense that females don't bully and harass. They don't physically because of their cowardice and weakness, but they just hire Chad to do the grunt work while they plot our destruction Tonya Harding-style.

Women commit suicide by overdosing on Skittles and tic-tacs.

Wormy Sacks of shit have more value than adult white men.

I remember back in 2012 when that piece of shit Amanda Todd took all the attention for being a slut, incels were already noticing how hot girls and girls get all the attention while ugly dudes got nothing. I bet many of you have never heard of this kid:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Ryan_Halligan
TL;DR: A girl pretended to have a crush on this incel, and then proceeed to humiliate him with the collusion of Chads in the school. He ended up roping after realizing it was over. They all laughed about it until they got exposed for their role in the whole thing. Fuck this nonsense that females don't bully and harass. They don't physically because of their cowardice and weakness, but they just hire Chad to do the grunt work while they plot our destruction Tonya Harding-style.

I remember this attention-seeking whore. She's one of the few who actually hanged herself, which is uncommon as it's usually males using the more violent/high success rate methods like hanging & shotting yourself in the head.

(warning the video & comments are ERfuel)

m6519qsf.gif

abd.jpg

Last edited:
We need a new baseline from a first Tinder version.
I'm sure it picked up again after 2008 as that's when Tinder and other social media started to get huge traction.
actually when things like social networking and online socializing etc. Started to pick-up suicides went down

you youngcel faggots truly DO NOT KNOW the hell incels went through in the dark ages (aka pre-internet) where incels were litterally imprisoned in their room, mind rotting with nothing to do

all youngcel faggots spurting, 'hurr durr tinder ruined everything' need to be killed asap
yup

again, these youngcel faggots don't know

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back