Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL MENA people are white according to the US Census

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
"White-Lebanese,Egyptian,etc."

White usa 2 1

The census is trying to pump up the white population to not scare whites into voting trump in another "White lash." The last thing deep state wants is an energized white population staving off becoming Minority in their own country

Yes arabs are white caucasians, obv
Litteraly there is no difference between an italian and Some1 from egypt in how they look other than the italian is christian and arab is muslim
They are caucasians but not white. Caucasian is very broad term. Even dark skinned Dravidians and Somalis are considered to be caucasians only because they have more orthognathic skull than negroids and mongloids but that doesn't mean Arabs and curries have the exact same skull as white Euros. They look different

lol at this. Liberals want to badly gatekeep who can call themselves non-white so they can treat them like shit without someone pointing out "you're treating a black person like shit".

So are "Hispanics" even if they look like they crawled out of a Mayan temple. Also I've seen Southeast Asians on death row labeled "white."
:lul::lul::lul:
The census is trying to pump up the white population to not scare whites into voting trump in another "White lash." The last thing deep state wants is an energized white population staving off becoming Minority in their own country
tbh

those polls are retarded. they dont evne care about ethnicity, only country of origin. so one can be totally white yet classified as african if he came from africa.
6C53DC44 FE0D 4037 9394 F20DB0BF64F1

They’re Caucasian but not white European, it’s strange how they lump these two groups together. They also count many Hispanics as white despite then not identifying with that group.
The census is trying to pump up the white population
From what it seems like, yes. In a lot of cosmopolitan areas white Americans are a minority.
Also I've seen Southeast Asians on death row labeled "white."
what the fuck, that’s just weird.

Yes arabs are white caucasians, obv
Litteraly there is no difference between an italian and Some1 from egypt in how they look other than the italian is christian and arab is muslim
I can tell apart egyptians from italians, don't think all egyptians look like the one you saw lol.
You can tell apart southern europeans from northern africans.

"White-Lebanese,Egyptian,etc."

View attachment 490404

So are "Hispanics" even if they look like they crawled out of a Mayan temple. Also I've seen Southeast Asians on death row labeled "white."
They’re Caucasian but not white European, it’s strange how they lump these two groups together. They also count many Hispanics as white despite then not identifying with that group.

From what it seems like, yes. In a lot of cosmopolitan areas white Americans are a minority.

what the fuck, that’s just weird.
lifefuel for @tehgymcel420
Obv but the white = caucasian

Then they are diffrent subgroups in the caucasian race such as aryan semetic and hamatic
those polls are retarded. they dont evne care about ethnicity, only country of origin. so one can be totally white yet classified as african if he came from africa.
White people after finding out egyptians are white : yes, we were indeed royalty and feces.

White people after finding out egyptians are white : yes, we were indeed royalty and feces.
@tehgymcel420 @gymletethnicel @Arabcel9 gtfih. You guys are considered white in burgerland.

I can tell apart egyptians from italians, don't think all egyptians look like the one you saw lol.
You can tell apart southern europeans from northern africans.
South Italians and Sicilians but that's about it. Not one guy from north africa looks like Lorenzo zurzolo for example.

Various non-Whites are considered Whites in the context of crime, so as to skew the numbers unfavorably towards Whites.

it isn't invented by jew @Uggo Mongo